Author Topic: Sarkozy slams‘"naive"’ Obama for living in "virtual world" (LOL!)  (Read 1964 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sarkozy slams‘"naive"’ Obama for living in "virtual world" (LOL!)
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 08:28:18 PM »
Again 240 being pro gun or owning guns doesnt make you conservative your core set of beliefs do and if you believe half the shit you post youre liberal and since all we have to go off of is your posts

I just detailed my core set of beliefs.  The majority of them are conservative - very often far far right.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009, 08:30:03 PM »
I just detailed my core set of beliefs.  The majority of them are conservative - very often far far right.  

then why do you defy them in your posts?

again you can say youre a conservative all day long but your posts say otherwise... ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009, 08:32:05 PM »
cause he likes to stir shit up. go against the grain ...

tony you're spending to much time on 240. ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009, 08:35:05 PM »
cause he likes to stir shit up. go against the grain ...

tony you're spending to much time on 240. ;)
I agree I just like to call him on his hypocrisey and idiocy...

I think its funny how he comes on here and butt plugs for obama and then gets his panties in a bunch when ppl think he is liberal  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2009, 08:36:26 PM »
maybe i've been here to long but I know 240 isn't a liberal

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 08:46:13 PM »
maybe i've been here to long but I know 240 isn't a liberal
Thats what Hugo said too

Like I said he may very well be a conservative but he shouldnt be suprise ppl think he is liberal as I do b/c of the way he acts and what he posts on here.

It is what it is

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 09:30:34 AM »
When the president of FRANCE slaps around a US president around for being weak.Its obvious where we stand now.Weak,limp wristed,disgusting.We now have a speech maker NOT a president runnimng our country.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 11:35:53 AM »
When the president of FRANCE slaps around a US president around for being weak.Its obvious where we stand now.Weak,limp wristed,disgusting.We now have a speech maker NOT a president runnimng our country.

That's not exactly what happened. When  the liberal media puts it into context, Sarkozy's actions seem a little more calculated.

Sarkozy’s Obama Envy

http://www.newsweek.com/id/216240

The two presidents' very different personalities can collide: Obama, smiling but aloof, treats Sarkozy as one of many not-quite-equals in Europe, while Sarkozy, the backslapper, likes to call the U.S. president his "buddy," but hasn't had the favor returned. Watching the two of them onstage together, as when they appeared at D-Day anniversary commemorations in Normandy in June, is like watching the diminutive tough-guy actor Joe Pesci—all twitches and attitude—playing against Denzel Washington, all dignity and reserve. When Obama decided not to hang around for a family photo op with Sarkozy, the Élysée's fury at the perceived slight was a sensation in the Paris press.

A recent Transatlantic Trends poll shows that Obama has a phenomenal 88 percent approval rating in France, while Sarkozy generally scores under 50. As some French journalists cautioned the new U.S. ambassador to France recently in a private meeting, if Sarkozy ever fears that the American president might try to bypass him and appeal directly to the French people on important issues, then Sarkozy's testy friendship could turn to bitter enmity.

Last week, TV interviewer David Pujadas dared to ask Sarkozy directly whether there was a "competition for leadership" between him and Obama. "There's no competition," insisted Sarkozy, hardly concealing his chagrin. "I know my place. I preside over a big country. He is president of the No. 1 economic force in the world."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »
That's not exactly what happened. When  the liberal media puts it into context, Sarkozy's actions seem a little more calculated.

Sarkozy’s Obama Envy

http://www.newsweek.com/id/216240

At least we know Sarko does not envy  Obama in the wife department.  ;D