Author Topic: study of whether women like muscular men more than others  (Read 10682 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: study of whether women like muscular men more than others
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2009, 08:07:29 AM »
James - that may be true in their eyes (lol), but which also proves my point; their judgment is little moved by attractiveness -- all they respond to is bullshit, drugs/alcohol, and moneymoneymoney.  I should know.  I've been conducting MY study for 35 years, much longer than this one.   

No remotely human woman ever born in last 1,000,000 years has ever - EVVVEEERRRR - talked to, looked at, flirted with, slept with, married or anything else whatsoever with any man EVVVEEERRRR because he was muscular or attractive.

women do talk to, look at ::) ::), flirt with and fuck attractive people. an attractive appearance is a powerful thing... pretty basic. I'm not sure why you think differently.. but to say physical beauty does not influence a woman's judgment is silly.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2009, 08:38:55 AM »

All women care about re: physical is not bad odor, breath, teeth, or skin.  THAT IS IT.  

So, if we shower, brush and floss, we're good to go?

What about flatulation?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2009, 09:12:49 AM »
Wome are as superficial as men.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2009, 03:01:28 PM »
this sounds about right. . Women are not good people....sorry if that bothers you ladies...but the truth can hurt.

There are some great women out there, just that the majority are very mean, manipulating, emotional bullies, vindictive, narcissistic and self absorbed.

Just describe my ex

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2009, 03:04:12 PM »
 Women like a man that have it all: muscle, strength, humor and an amazing brain. This why Nasser has so many of them throw themselfs at him to the point he is embarrassed for them

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2009, 03:06:31 PM »
Women like a man that have it all: muscle, strength, humor and an amazing brain. This why Nasser has so many of them throw themselfs at him to the point he is embarrassed for them

i don't know whose gimmick you are, but this is stellar work.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast175

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2009, 03:09:39 PM »
Being overly muscular will make most women think you're a narcissistic metrosexual that won't pay attention to the them, if not make them think you're gay.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2009, 03:10:39 PM »

QFT

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2009, 03:12:46 PM »
i don't know whose gimmick you are, but this is stellar work.

I don't know why people say gimmick . I been a Nasser fan for since 93/94. If I were the gimmick I am accused of being then no way would I do so for so long.

I love the sport and think Nasser the best it produce both on and off the stage. For true.

Bast175

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2009, 03:14:03 PM »
I love the sport and think Nasser the best it produce both on and off the stage. For true.

you're not being objective, because you're a camel jockey.