Author Topic: ESPN NFL Power Rankings!!!!!  (Read 4567 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
ESPN NFL Power Rankings!!!!!
« on: October 06, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »
this is the part on the Patriots

6 (7) Patriots 3-1-0 With his offensive line and the league's roughing-the-passer rules, Tom Brady is the best-protected quarterback in football. (Clayton) 

hahahahaahahaha

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: ESPN NFL Power Rankings!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 03:51:36 PM »
you hear about rodney harrisons dig on brady that was apparently planned? wtf?

body88

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 05:07:47 PM »
this is the part on the Patriots

6 (7) Patriots 3-1-0 With his offensive line and the league's roughing-the-passer rules, Tom Brady is the best-protected quarterback in football. (Clayton)  

hahahahaahahaha

The haters never stop hating  :-X  Just two weeks before the pats were on the other side of the roughing the passer calls in New York.  Clayton is one of those headline guys who tries to make a stir to draw attention. It's a league wide thing.  Not that it matters, the haters will keep hating no matter what  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 06:56:08 AM »
Patriots have gotten nothing but gifts since 2001.  Kraft + tagliabue/Goodell = best friends, no wonder.

BOOM!!!

body88

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 07:44:42 AM »
Jealousy and envy dripping from both your poors  :-\  

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 07:56:35 AM »
matt light has seriously fell off. He's getting beat at will.

vollmer is an beast out there. Move light to rt or second string already.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 08:11:46 AM »
Jealousy and envy dripping from both your poors  :-\  
COME ON...WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPS AND WE GOT BIG BEN...DONT NEED ROUGHIN THE PASSER PHANTOM CALLS...JUST HOW WE ROLL

body88

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 08:38:19 AM »
COME ON...WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPS AND WE GOT BIG BEN...DONT NEED ROUGHIN THE PASSER PHANTOM CALLS...JUST HOW WE ROLL

Except on the Sb you won before the last which ironically was made possible by a "bullshit call" that favored the Steelers, lol. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 08:39:14 AM »
Except on the Sb you won before the last which ironically was made possible by a "bullshit call" that favored the Steelers, lol. 

You talking about the J. Stevens catch?

body88

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 11:13:53 AM »
You talking about the J. Stevens catch?

"During Super Bowl XL, referees take a touchdown away from the Seahawks' Darrell Jackson for offensive pass interference, instead awarding it to the Steelers' Jerome Bettis for long and faithful service".  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 11:29:44 AM »
Im not a brady or patriot hater but that one call last week was complete and total bull shit i have to say.

I put the problem with the league that puts rules in place that treats the qb's like little bitchs rather then football players but wherever the blame falls they are football players and the majority of the rules as they pertain to qb's are horseshit.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 11:30:43 AM »
"During Super Bowl XL, referees take a touchdown away from the Seahawks' Darrell Jackson for offensive pass interference, instead awarding it to the Steelers' Jerome Bettis for long and faithful service".  

so a td should've been given to seattle for offensive pass interference?

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 11:32:54 AM »

E

Dude i stopped reading that shit...that is totally different.
I dont have a vested interest in the Ravens...matter of fact. They are in our division and i dont like them. But a bad call is a bad call. That dont make me a brady hater...Just sayin big ben wouldnt get the same call

body88

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 11:41:14 AM »
Im not a brady or patriot hater but that one call last week was complete and total bull shit i have to say.

I put the problem with the league that puts rules in place that treats the qb's like little bitchs rather then football players but wherever the blame falls they are football players and the majority of the rules as they pertain to qb's are horseshit.

As long as you understand it's a leauge wide thing then fine.  The Patriots got called for roughing the passer in that same game when Flacco got sacked, and when Mike Wright slapped his helmet by mistake.

body88

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 11:43:27 AM »

E

What? 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 11:53:57 AM »
What? 

you said a td was taken away from them for pass interference, what else should be done when a receiver interferes?

E
E

body88

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 11:55:30 AM »
Dude i stopped reading that shit...that is totally different.
I dont have a vested interest in the Ravens...matter of fact. They are in our division and i dont like them. But a bad call is a bad call. That dont make me a brady hater...Just sayin big ben wouldnt get the same call

Thats not what you said at all.  Clearly you don't like Brady or the Pats much, because you posted this:

hahahahaahahaha

Then agreed with this:

iots have gotten nothing but gifts since 2001.  Kraft + tagliabue/Goodell = best friends, no wonder.

You never said it was merely a bad call.  Where in your original post did you say that?  if you think it was a bad call that's fine.  My point is this, acting like Brady gets all the calls and that's the reason to the Pats success is hating, plain and simple.  In that same game the Pats got flagged for a "bullshit" RTP call, also.  Why not bitch about that?  In the video I posted, you can see why the call was made.  I can see why someone would say it was garbage also.  Point being, the week before, the Pats got screwed on two RTP call in New York, which led to points scored by the Jets.  It's a leauge wide thing, and Ben will get that call, period.

To me, from the second angle, this is as blatent as it gets.  Safe to say, Brady would have out for the year had Suggs connected.  I can see why he was flagged.

body88

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 11:56:52 AM »
you said a td was taken away from them for pass interference, what else should be done when a receiver interferes?

E

What if the reciever never really interfered and it was a subjective, bullshit, call? Offensive p.i?  Sounds like bullshit to me.  It is football, right?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 12:21:31 PM »
What if the reciever never really interfered and it was a subjective, bullshit, call? Offensive p.i?  Sounds like bullshit to me.  It is football, right?

what makes pushing off a DB subjective?

and since when did one team ever lose a game based on one call in the first quarter?  what about stevens dropping 4 passes that would've resulted in first downs and a few td's?  what about their kicker missing two field goals?  what about their defense falling for a trick play that everybody knew (except them) was coming? what about the defense giving up the longest run in super bowl history?

all seattle and steeler haters have is excuses, seattle couldn't score without bending the rules, they've stunk since then so how can anybody argue they were the better team?

why weren't people whining about the entire jacksonville o line holding when garrard scrambled for about 30 yards in the 07 divisional playoffs?  oh because they WERE NOT the steelers ::) 

i could whine about that non call costing the steelers the game but i don't forget about ben's interceptions and the special teams forgetting they had to tackle a kick returner

E

E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 01:09:02 PM »
The haters never stop hating  :-X  Just two weeks before the pats were on the other side of the roughing the passer calls in New York.  Clayton is one of those headline guys who tries to make a stir to draw attention. It's a league wide thing.  Not that it matters, the haters will keep hating no matter what  ::)

You're right. I will always hate the Patriots. Any team that has more success than the Ravens, I choose to hate them. It's only natural......but I respect their success, too.

body88

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 01:28:48 PM »
what makes pushing off a DB subjective?

and since when did one team ever lose a game based on one call in the first quarter?  what about stevens dropping 4 passes that would've resulted in first downs and a few td's?  what about their kicker missing two field goals?  what about their defense falling for a trick play that everybody knew (except them) was coming? what about the defense giving up the longest run in super bowl history?

all seattle and steeler haters have is excuses, seattle couldn't score without bending the rules, they've stunk since then so how can anybody argue they were the better team?

why weren't people whining about the entire jacksonville o line holding when garrard scrambled for about 30 yards in the 07 divisional playoffs?  oh because they WERE NOT the steelers ::)  

i could whine about that non call costing the steelers the game but i don't forget about ben's interceptions and the special teams forgetting they had to tackle a kick returner

E

You hit the nail on the head.  Whining about calls in bullshit and done by teams who can't accept that they got beat.  There are two sides to every story and if you play well enough,a bullshit call or two is not going to matter, because both teams get them.  You just outlined calls that went the other way, and you're right.  Just like in the ravens - pats game some calls went the pats way and some went the ravens way. 

body88

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »
You're right. I will always hate the Patriots. Any team that has more success than the Ravens, I choose to hate them. It's only natural......but I respect their success, too.

It takes a real man to admit something like this.  I hate the colts, but you'll never catch my trying to discredit them.  I'd be very worried if the pats had to face them in the AFC championship if they make it.  I think they are going to win the superbowl.