Author Topic: is jay the most unknown Number one in his field in the world?  (Read 2404 times)

Pecs

• Getbig IV
Re: is jay the most unknown Number one in his field in the world?
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 08:20:28 AM »
:D

whomever thinks Jay is known outside bb circles is smoking crack !

jay did appear in FHM magazine years ago. A friend of mine (doesn't train) showed it to me.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 08:55:48 AM »
BB is like a beauty contest like Miss America or Miss Universe.  Not that many people know who the winner is outside of the people who follow it.  WHo here can name the current Miss America or Miss Universe.  But ask someone who competes in beauty pageants and they will tell you.
No Worries 4 me

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 09:59:24 AM »
there are HEAPS of top guys in other sports that nobody knows.

Badminton, table tennis, rowing etc etc

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 10:04:24 AM »
look.  i have jay 2 z, and he is recognize by kids and adults. i'd say people who workout more or less.  in the vid he is in a stripe mall and a car full of kids are calling..."jay culter...u the man!"  several times he was out and people knew.  anyway...it's nice he won.  i'd like to see comeback polished in 10 with the other guys on and see what happens.  hopefully the money is good to keep him around. he's not ronnie but he's a good 3-time champ and big enough whereas people notice him from the avg guy.  that's pretty much the key.  sorry dex...but u can disappear in a crowd of jr high sttudents. 
Oh...Monica!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 10:10:07 AM »
haha still recall that clip of markus ruhl walking in new york and some bum said to him "Hey Markus" fckin hilarious ;D

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 10:13:47 AM »
look.  i have jay 2 z, and he is recognize by kids and adults. i'd say people who workout more or less.  in the vid he is in a stripe mall and a car full of kids are calling..."jay culter...u the man!"  several times he was out and people knew.  anyway...it's nice he won.  i'd like to see comeback polished in 10 with the other guys on and see what happens.  hopefully the money is good to keep him around. he's not ronnie but he's a good 3-time champ and big enough whereas people notice him from the avg guy.  that's pretty much the key.  sorry dex...but u can disappear in a crowd of jr high sttudents. 

qft

jay looks more like the Number 1 muscleman in the world. Dexter....not so much