Author Topic: Ever since someone said Ronny Rockel sounds as dumb Speaking his native language  (Read 13517 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Ever since someone said Ronny Rockel sounds as dumb Speaking his native lang
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 10:14:41 AM »
Dumb as they come and built like a brick shithouse? That's just the kind of man I want tapping my ass. Nightly.

LOL I was thinking, I bet he's great in bed!  ;D

(is he attached?)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
yeah the guy has dumb written in his forehead. always looks confused and lost and poses to some childish death metall. not to mention that he cant speak english.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
yeah the guy has dumb written in his forehead. always looks confused and lost and poses to some childish death metall. not to mention that he cant speak english.

Are you saying that MattT has a chance on a pro stage?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
He could have just said..

"To appriciate a body like mine, you would at least have to take care of your own body, and its apparent you don't so why on earth are you at this show"

He should have just put it like that, calmly and nicely, and then went in for the kill if she continued

The funny thing is I don't know what's wrong with that bitch, she was even a 2nd time in the same talkshow years later again to the topic Bodybuilding just to insult the BBs. She was a lil more reserved the 2nd time tough, the guy who was there was way scarier than Rockel (Boris Kleine, german amateur) ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
as he does speaking english, I cant take him seriously,

He has the "retarded" look in his eyes, never noticed that before lol!

"hey guys whats 1 +1 ? please?

googly eyes?

he has an AMAZING body though,

But whoever said that ruined it all lol.

Shut up swede, he is just a shy individual

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
If that were Klaus the woman wouldn't dare to say a word in the presence of his 30 inch guns!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

Shut up swede, he is just a shy individual
But, his posing routine in Santa Susana was unbelievably dumb.
I was there. But I remembered that somebody up that video here.

And this time, not that much like Santa Susana,but also, his posing routine is telling that.

affeman

• Getbig V
If that were Klaus the woman wouldn't dare to say a word in the presence of his 30 inch guns!

Her and Klaus, that would have been epic. ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
But, his posing routine in Santa Susana was unbelievably dumb.
I was there. But I remembered that somebody up that video here.

And this time, not that much like Santa Susana,but also, his posing routine is telling that.

didnt see it, could be he was scared infront of a big audience, it messes up your head a little and then you look clumsy on stage.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

didnt see it, could be he was scared infront of a big audience, it messes up your head a little and then you look clumsy on stage.
Nah, he has been in numerous stages before. It doesnt happen.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Clearly Agoraphobic

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
ronny can't be that dumb if he can speak german and a little bit of english, i mean how many of us speak english and alot of german?

strange reactions from the crowd and the host? i always thought european people were more positive about bodybuilding/bodybuilders than us here in the states.

it's so weird isn't it, instead of expressing awe and admiration for someone to be in the shape and have the physique of ronny instead because it's not the norm (although shouldn't fit and muscular men be what human men should strive for?) he is ridiculed and repulsive to this audience and it's host!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
"ICH FINDE DAS, NICHT SCHÖN"

i don't find you so 'schön' yourself fatty hahahahah
tank u jesus

affeman

• Getbig V

That bitch is just unbelieveable. But it's often that the fattest ugliest people have the highest self-confidence. That bitch probably looks in the mirror and sees Heidi Klum.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Damn too bad there's no translation for that vid.

On the topic though, he may seem dumb but I think it's just shyness. He really does need to learn english... seriously in 2009 everybody needs to be able to speak english.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV

Haha. WTF?  Why would anyone care what this fatty thinks? Some of those people on there are retarded.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
ronny can't be that dumb if he can speak german and a little bit of english, i mean how many of us speak english and alot of german?

strange reactions from the crowd and the host? i always thought european people were more positive about bodybuilding/bodybuilders than us here in the states.

it's so weird isn't it, instead of expressing awe and admiration for someone to be in the shape and have the physique of ronny instead because it's not the norm (although shouldn't fit and muscular men be what human men should strive for?) he is ridiculed and repulsive to this audience and it's host!

Same thing happens with all people who excel in certain things. Be it smart people, strong people, whatever. The normal folk ridicule them and cast them as side show freaks because they are jealous.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V

Haha. WTF?  Why would anyone care what this fatty thinks? Some of those people on there are retarded.

Fuck her. I would like to hear what her main argument was. Was it "muscles just are ugly" or what... :P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
 ;)

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Does the fit chick say something smart?

and why are the laughing after rockel says something eveyrtime, at around 8 min is he saying something smart?

You mean at 8:38? After she asks him sarcastically to exchange body, he asks her what she does in her life.

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
34:22
The red hair asks fatty: Are you doing any sports at all?
Fatty: I used to be a competitive swimmer.
Ronnie: Fat does float