Author Topic: Its only gay if you want it to be  (Read 23488 times)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
Re: Its only gay if you want it to be
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2009, 07:22:39 AM »
Actor Tommy Kendrick, who has appeared on Several episodes of Walker Texas Ranger, Prison Break, and Friday Night Lights said this:

Really? Want to see some recent residuals I got for Cable TV usage?:
CPT Holdings, Inc. 12.19.2008 $29.60 Net Amount: 19.93
Payor: CPT Holdings, Inc.
Columbia Tristar Television, Inc. 12.18.2008 $14.65 Net Amount: 9.87
Payor: Columbia Tristar Television, Inc.
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp. 12.04.2008 $72.59 Net Amount: 48.89
Payor: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp.
These residual payments may make me blush, but it’s not from embarrassment of being over paid. These are the kind of residuals that come from taking the AMPTP at their word.

Apparently Topskin can flip burgers and still come out far ahead of the SAG residual pay scale. Just sayin'.

Are this figures annual or monthly? Regardless, we can now understand why Chick is humping around on his old white threadmill (yes, the one in War of the worlds)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2009, 07:48:03 AM »
Chick you're getting screwed - :P

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »
 ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #128 on: October 05, 2009, 08:16:02 AM »

bobs acting in this clip has been called satisfactory at best
like hes reading off cue cards the whole time-very robotic and forced
nice!

Bob spreading on the general (mis?)conception that bodybuilders are semi retarded meatheads.

Shouldn't the "athletes representative"  always try to put bodybuilders in a positive light?

;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2009, 08:30:06 AM »
nice!

Bob spreading on the general (mis?)conception that bodybuilders are semi retarded meatheads.

Shouldn't the "athletes representative"  always try to put bodybuilders in a positive light?

;D

He wasnt, they told him to act natural and that was the result.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2009, 09:05:50 AM »

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2009, 09:27:50 AM »
Are this figures annual or monthly? Regardless, we can now understand why Chick is humping around on his old white threadmill (yes, the one in War of the worlds)
Neither annual or monthly. Bob gets a residual check only when his particular episode airs. That check is a small fraction of what he was paid for the job and decreases over time. So assuming Bob was paid $850 for the job, his residuals would be in line with what was quoted above for cable reruns (the smallest amount) and closer to the higher amount for non-cable tv reruns. No residuals for DVD sales or Hulu or iTunes downloads.

Again, no disrespect to Bob who IMHO was very funny in both this episode and in 'Love You Man'. 
BigNationRadio.com

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2009, 09:35:55 AM »
Neither annual or monthly. Bob gets a residual check only when his particular episode airs. That check is a small fraction of what he was paid for the job and decreases over time. So assuming Bob was paid $850 for the job, his residuals would be in line with what was quoted above for cable reruns (the smallest amount) and closer to the higher amount for non-cable tv reruns. No residuals for DVD sales or Hulu or iTunes downloads.

Again, no disrespect to Bob who IMHO was very funny in both this episode and in 'Love You Man'. 

Surely you forgot the "K" behind $850? For such a role he must have been paid at least $850K.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2009, 09:40:26 AM »

You ASSUME a lot...

While residuals do get smaller over time, the pay scale is a negotiated figure and affects your initial pay and residuals a great deal depending on your billing. Both myself and Chris Cook were granted "Co-star" status, which bumped up our pay and scale considerably... background,extra, featured extra, co-star, star,,,not the same payouts.

In response to your comment on DVD sales...MOST of the residual checks I've received from "See Arnold Run", have been in DVD sales...

I've featured in commercials and made over 50K...(if they run national)...

Of course, I'm sure you knew all this...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2009, 09:51:07 AM »

LMFAO!!

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2009, 09:52:43 AM »

LMFAO!!

That helmet was custom fitted for Chick to enhance the "mushroom" look

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2009, 09:53:48 AM »

LMFAO!!

Calling Room 7 Team!Calling Room 7 Team!Getbig are bullying me again, need you behind me like usual!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2009, 09:55:11 AM »

those are either a bunch of homos or a bunch of euro's behind bob

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2009, 09:57:20 AM »

Perhaps they are euro homos?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2009, 09:57:54 AM »

JNN, do you mistake yourself for european when you look in the mirror??  ;D ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2009, 10:04:49 AM »
JNN, do you mistake yourself for european when you look in the mirror??  ;D ;D

people always ask me what country i was born in when they first meet me.  I stopped saying I was born in the US and just tell people i was born in croatia.  Then i start just telling them about how I was a former K1 fighter who beat Andy Hug and won the PRIDE open weight grand prix

Perhaps they are euro homos?

that's a oxymoron, no?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2009, 10:07:24 AM »
people always ask me what country i was born in when they first meet me.  I stopped saying I was born in the US and just tell people i was born in croatia.  Then i start just telling them about how I was a former K1 fighter who beat Andy Hug and won the PRIDE open weight grand prix

that's a oxymoron, no?

bwahahahah, Andy Hug would win if you stepped in the ring even today.  :-* :-*

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2009, 10:09:20 AM »
bwahahahah, Andy Hug would win if you stepped in the ring even today.  :-* :-*

i was gonna say "even today" as well

Andy Hug's moutstache >  me

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2009, 11:59:16 AM »

You ASSUME a lot...

While residuals do get smaller over time, the pay scale is a negotiated figure and affects your initial pay and residuals a great deal depending on your billing. Both myself and Chris Cook were granted "Co-star" status, which bumped up our pay and scale considerably... background,extra, featured extra, co-star, star,,,not the same payouts.

In response to your comment on DVD sales...MOST of the residual checks I've received from "See Arnold Run", have been in DVD sales...

I've featured in commercials and made over 50K...(if they run national)...

Of course, I'm sure you knew all this...

The sad thing is that most actors gripe about how shitty the pay is unless you're a star. But if you mix actor with bodybuilder, you get a bad actor who lies badly.

You cited all of the money you've made off of Malcom in the Middle and I called BULLSHIT. Do you really want to get busted...again?

Okay...here we go...

1. 'Extras' and 'background' don't get residuals at all. PAY for a background actor (all of the other non-speaking bodybuilders) for that episode of 'Malcolm' was about $120.
2. If you were upgraded to 'Performer', your pay was $695. That's correct. $695. No 'K'. Less agent (10%) and manager (10%) and business manager (5%) and attorney (5%) and taxes (20%). So about what an elevator operator makes in a day.
3. Actors don't get residuals from DVD sales for TV shows like 'Malcolm' so your DVD residuals for 'Malcolm' box sets and Itunes downloads are ZERO. Nice try though, trying to pull the bait and switch. I'm sure you've made millions from the 'See Arnold Run' residuals. Far more than my actor friends who have appeared in theatrically-released movies and also get pathetically tiny residual checks.
4. Based on what I know about residuals (which I'm sure is far more than what you know), your total pay for that single episode of 'Malcolm' is most definitely less than $2500. Or in other words, about what Steve Blechman paid me to interview you and your pals at the Arnold Expo in 2007.
5. You can BS most of the elevator crew here, but with me you'll surely get the shaft.

But seriously, if you really wanna brag about how much money you've made off of your pathetic acting resume, post some paystubs big boy. We have all day, my friend...

http://www.sag.org/files/documents/theatrical-tv.pdf
BigNationRadio.com

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2009, 12:01:11 PM »
Hey Bob

j.k  :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2009, 12:03:28 PM »
Chick got the GetBig equivalent of being bitch slapped by SpecialEd.   LMAO.  See, Chick doesn't know when to stop lying.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2009, 12:06:05 PM »
The sad thing is that most actors gripe about how shitty the pay is unless you're a star. But if you mix actor with bodybuilder, you get a bad actor who lies badly.

You cited all of the money you've made off of Malcom in the Middle and I called BULLSHIT. Do you really want to get busted...again?

Okay...here we go...

1. 'Extras' and 'background' don't get residuals at all. PAY for a background actor (all of the other non-speaking bodybuilders) for that episode of 'Malcolm' was about $120.
2. If you were upgraded to 'Performer', your pay was $695. That's correct. $695. No 'K'. Less agent (10%) and manager (10%) and business manager (5%) and attorney (5%) and taxes (20%). So about what an elevator operator makes in a day.
3. Actors don't get residuals from DVD sales for TV shows like 'Malcolm' so your DVD residuals for 'Malcolm' box sets and Itunes downloads are ZERO. Nice try though, trying to pull the bait and switch. I'm sure you've made millions from the 'See Arnold Run' residuals. Far more than my actor friends who have appeared in theatrically-released movies and also get pathetically tiny residual checks.
4. Based on what I know about residuals (which I'm sure is far more than what you know), your total pay for that single episode of 'Malcolm' is most definitely less than $2500. Or in other words, about what Steve Blechman paid me to interview you and your pals at the Arnold Expo in 2007.
5. You can BS most of the elevator crew here, but with me you'll surely get the shaft.

But seriously, if you really wanna brag about how much money you've made off of your pathetic acting resume, post some paystubs big boy. We have all day, my friend...

Chick Just got fucking OWNED, he wont be back to this thread because he's too chicken to face the truth  ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: October 05, 2009, 12:09:31 PM »
Chick Just got fucking OWNED, he wont be back to this thread because he's too chicken to face the truth  ;D

I think SpecEd can now trade Chick out for cigarettes and othere favors.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #148 on: October 05, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »
Just asked a simple question...whats your occupation and how much do you make?

I stand behind what I said...I will post everything..and will be completly forthright and honest...if you can answer my questions.

What was your cycle when you won the prestegious Masters Olympia competition, what is the markup on a single tub of egg whites from Egg White International, and what exactly did you make for your apperance on Malcom in the Middle.

If you answer those honestly...I will throw everything out there about myself on this board...and take any heat I might get in stride.

M!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #149 on: October 05, 2009, 12:15:20 PM »

Okay...here we go...

Well Chick...Ed has owned you to oblivian, (no suprise there), but wait...you said that your residuals off of Malcom in the middle where more then I make in TWO YEARS...and you have no clue what I do.... The great thing is that you are so full of shit..I could collect soda cans and live under a bridge and still be able to call bullshit on that statement.

Well played again sir! Now I am off...I hear that CVS is having a blow-out sale on some Humalog.

M!