Author Topic: Which bodybuilder degenerated the fastest "in front of our eyes"?  (Read 23789 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Which bodybuilder degenerated the fastest "in front of our eyes"?
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 08:25:46 AM »
How exactly did Nasser "degenerate?"  The man has is happy and enjoying life, has a nice house, three cars, plenty of women surrounding him, has never worked since his mid-twenties and will never have to, millionnaire, many fans around the world, friends, and still has pro-bodybuilder size - actually bigger than most pros today even.  Perhaps if he was still writing articles for MD and showing up to bodybuilding shows, having Shawn Ray ask for donations from fans for his health bills, or having run-ins with the law then he would not be considered as being "degenerated" by getbiggers?  ::)

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 08:26:31 AM »
How exactly did Nasser "degenerate?"  The man has is happy and enjoying life, has a nice house, three cars, plenty of women surrounding him, has never worked since his mid-twenties and will never have to, millionnaire, many fans around the world, friends, and still has pro-bodybuilder size - actually bigger than most pros today even.  Perhaps if he was still writing articles for MD and showing up to bodybuilding shows, having Shawn Ray ask for donations from fans for his health bills, or having run-ins with the law then he would not be considered as being "degenerated" by getbiggers?  ::)

Doesn't he work in a garage changing tires?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 08:26:54 AM »
Good point Kiwi online.. I should've been more precise and mention the "physique" side (no homo)...

Titus weirdly held to some size after being  pythonly rammed incarcerated.... bertil was stil huge as a house... Nasser was leaking pus for 16 weeks in 2002.... never recovered....

Do you think maybe it wasn't synthol in his shoulders, but a liquid explosive?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 08:29:05 AM »

We've all seen his pics, he's a big dude but nowhere near the "300 lbs with abs" you guys prattle on about. arms look like SHIT as well, mine are better and I'm natural

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 09:03:41 AM »
We've all seen his pics, he's a big dude but nowhere near the "300 lbs with abs" you guys prattle on about. arms look like SHIT as well, mine are better and I'm natural

Right you are a real man, thats why you were asking getbiggers advice on shaving your body hair right fag?  ::)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 09:05:56 AM »
Sorry bros....but I've got to go with Nasser... the thing was a mess within weeks and kept being in the spotlight no matter what..

Shit I bet even Schiek Kali Mohammed got a wifff at it and told himself "alkrbasala.. this fidel could carry lots and lots of western devils engineered C4"....

Nasser is decadent... he laready has no balls because of all ball lickers, muslim homos on this site...
S

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 09:08:19 AM »
Right you are a real man, thats why you were asking getbiggers advice on shaving your body hair right fag?  ::)

Sorry to insult your hero :D

At least both of my eyes point in the same direction

I LOVE how the Nassholes take an insult towards the "wizard of puss leakage" personally.

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 09:08:42 AM »
Right you are a real man, thats why you were asking getbiggers advice on shaving your body hair right fag?  ::)

Hi TechSchmoeVicky.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 09:14:04 AM »
Nasser is decadent... he laready has no balls because of all ball lickers, muslim homos on this site...

Gimmick  ;)  ;D

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 09:14:39 AM »
Hi TechSchmoeVicky.

??? I don't get it?

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 09:23:23 AM »

I LOVE how the Nassholes take an insult towards the "wizard of puss leakage" personally.

LOL!!! Wizard of puss.... they allways take pretty much everything personal.. that's why the MidEast is such a mess... everything is "personal" and vendetta...

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 09:24:14 AM »

Wow you seem like such a classy and well educated guy  ::)

Your parents must be proud to have such an intelligent and insightful son, or did daddy get drunk on Budweiser and beat your ass every night which explains why you are so bitter and racist?

Why such a hate for muslims anyways?  

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 09:26:26 AM »

Sorry groink he ain't my hero and a qucik search of my post history would show you that he is nowhere near my top 10 fav BB's.  I just took exception to the fact that a grown ass man would ask other men on a BB whether he should shave his body hair, something gay about that, also I thought the google eyes thing was funny as hell  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 09:29:06 AM »
Sorry groink he ain't my hero and a qucik search of my post history would show you that he is nowhere near my top 10 fav BB's.  I just took exception to the fact that a grown ass man would ask other men on a BB whether he should shave his body hair, something gay about that, also I thought the google eyes thing was funny as hell  ;D

I don't do post searches....I'll take your word for it.

It's only gay if you want it to be ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 09:30:08 AM »
Kovacs and Tamali are stone locks for degeneration.  :-X 

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 09:40:53 AM »
Wow you seem like such a classy and well educated guy  ::)

Your parents must be proud to have such an intelligent and insightful son, or did daddy get drunk on Budweiser and beat your ass every night which explains why you are so bitter and racist?

Why such a hate for muslims anyways?  
You are registered since 2004 but you sure as hell look like a newb. You don't need to stalk me in every thread to prove your point. Regarding the muslims, it surprises me that you don't understand all the hate... have you been living in another planet? 9/11 rings any bell? As far as my education is concern it is probably higher than yours... something tells me that you are just another burger eater...
S

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2009, 09:44:51 AM »
You are registered since 2004 but you sure as hell look like a newb. You don't need to stalk me in every thread to prove your point. Regarding the muslims, it surprises me that you don't understand all the hate... have you been living in another planet? 9/11 rings any bell? As far as my education is concern it is probably higher than yours... something tells me that you are just another burger eater...

So educated that's why you can't even spell physique? :)  BTW you speak highly of Nasser here too

Is Nasser still competing? He had a great physic, what was his best mr. O position?
&mode=related&search=

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2009, 09:46:33 AM »
Nasser, absolutely.

Too much oil, too much gut, too weak mentally.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 09:48:36 AM »

9/11 has nothing to do with my distaste for Muslims....they are by and large a very unattractive race, and I don't like ugly people

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 09:50:05 AM »
Chris Cook or Mustafa.

haha, yes! Chris Cook was quite the mess.

but, i think to degenerate, u would have had to have been something in the first place.

chris was nothing more than an oiled up, eye liner wearing, drawn in eyebrows wearing queen, who handme rimjobs used to exploit to further his "career"

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2009, 09:50:11 AM »
So educated that's why you can't even spell physique? :)  BTW you speak highly of Nasser here too

Yes I perfectly remember that. And yes he had a great "physique"   ::)... HAD... I am not fond of woman beaters or oil refinery in 2 legs... I never liked Ronnie but I have to admit that he had a great physique...
S

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2009, 09:50:23 AM »
Titus, Prince, Kamali

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2009, 09:51:26 AM »
any bodybuilder who has resorted to selling his soiled manties online to pay the rent has hit the absolute rock bottom

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2009, 09:52:46 AM »
I don't do post searches....I'll take your word for it.

It's only gay if you want it to be ;D

In that cae I say shave away bro, anything that makes the girls happy  ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2009, 09:54:46 AM »
9/11 has nothing to do with my distaste for Muslims....they are by and large a very unattractive race, and I don't like ugly people

What? ahaha You don't like muslims because they are ugly? Never heard that before lol... I don't like them because I despize their culture, fanatism, and their religion... beauty has nothing to do with it. BTW I would hate any people that attacked and killed other people in my country. I have blood in my veins you know...
S