Author Topic: gh15 comments on Mr. O  (Read 6495 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: gh15 comments on Mr. O
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2009, 11:58:01 AM »
Tom Platz had thigs bigger than that at 14/15 years old.

I said "few" have had such quad development as a teenager. The point being that Cutler was exceptional. As much of a fan of am of Platz, I think Cutler, at least his left quad, surpassed him. And though close, I don't think a 14-15 year old Platz quite exceeded the sheer thigh mass of a young Cutler.

Alex23

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2009, 03:14:37 PM »
I said "few" have had such quad development as a teenager. The point being that Cutler was exceptional. As much of a fan of am of Platz, I think Cutler, at least his left quad, surpassed him. And though close, I don't think a 14-15 year old Platz quite exceeded the sheer thigh mass of a young Cutler.

Pelliuswned.

Where the hell did you get that pic of a 14yo "boy" anyway... ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2009, 03:29:59 PM »
Pelliuswned.

Over on the IronAge site. You know how us oldsters like to live in the past.

It just cracks me up how that creepy, slimy, Romanian gypsy makes these blanket statements on how if you think that Cutler deserves to be a Mr. O then you know nothing about bodybuilding, are blind, smoking crack.... So all the judges, Ron, gh15, Milos and Chick (who usually agree on nothing) and the vast majority of fans are clueless. Only Sevas knows all. Three time Mr. O has ZERO aesthetics and horrible genetics. 

That guy borders on Basile-like creepiness.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2009, 03:46:04 PM »
Over on the IronAge site. You know how us oldsters like to live in the past.

It just cracks me up how that creepy, slimy, Romanian gypsy makes these blanket statements on how if you think that Cutler deserves to be a Mr. O then you know nothing about bodybuilding, are blind, smoking crack.... So all the judges, Ron, gh15, Milos and Chick (who usually agree on nothing) and the vast majority of fans are clueless. Only Sevas knows all. Three time Mr. O has ZERO aesthetics and horrible genetics. 

That guy borders on Basile-like creepiness.

Isn't your boss calling you to work the fries tonight?

Pipe down gramps. Just wait for more instructions from an anonymous board poster on how to spend that $300/wk check.
!

Karuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2009, 04:51:35 PM »
Who gives 2 shits about what this gh15 has to say? Anyone who is a gh15 guy please raise you hand...and then slap yourself across the face 3 times.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2009, 05:24:56 PM »

Pipe down gramps. Just wait for more instructions from an anonymous board poster on how to spend that $300/wk check.
:D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »

Still the angry black brotha with the chip on the shoulder. Is the White man still keeping you down? Poor little victim suffering in an unjust racist society. I will so bitch slap you, little negro.

Did you ever step up to the challenge that chaos, Will Grant and others put up to post a picture of the incredible shape that you're in? You're always so quick to criticize others. Why don't you show this old man what you got going on, ghetto boy. Being so young and wealthy I'm sure you're at the peak of physical perfection.

Yah, I thought so.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2009, 07:57:58 PM »
Still the angry black brotha with the chip on the shoulder. Is the White man still keeping you down? Poor little victim suffering in an unjust racist society.
Do I smell a cracker meltdown? LOL 

There's never been a chip on my shoulder. However, if there was, what business would it be of yours? I likely earn in an hour what your check at McDonald's pays you in a week.  ;) No doubt that is frustrating to a fifty year old peckerwood with an unjustified superiority complex. I feel for you, bro. Tough times... Black president...brother on getbig with 100x your net worth owning your sorry ass...
But there is still hope for you. Hang in there, little buddy!  :-\

I will so bitch slap you, little negro.
You need to stop playing with yourself, gramps. You and I both no your old ass isn't going to do SHIT.  ::)

Did you ever step up to the challenge that chaos, Will Grant and others put up to post a picture of the incredible shape that you're in?

Why would I need to respond to anything you, Willamena, and Conehead have to say? The three of you are the equivalent of The Three Stooges.

You're always so quick to criticize others. Why don't you show this old man what you got going on, ghetto boy. Being so young and wealthy I'm sure you're at the peak of physical perfection.
Sorry, no masturbation material for you! Good effort on the "ghetto boy" comment, but from the looks of that shitty closet-sized apartment you live in, you are the last to comment on someone's living conditions. I don't think your apartment is even the sized of my garage.  :P

I am in maintenance mode these days, though. Four days a week and feeling great! Thanks for your concern.  :)

Yah, I thought so.
You thought what? Your Alzheimer's must be acting up, pops. Time to take out your falsies and go to bed. You have a long day at the cash register tomorrow, and that lunchtime crowd can be demanding!  ;D
!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2009, 08:40:30 PM »
LOL at meltdown!

NiggaRich my brotha, good for you. Bling, bling to the angry niggro.

No apartments allowed in this neck of woods. 

Alex23

« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2009, 10:01:17 PM »
Still the angry black brotha with the chip on the shoulder. Is the White man still keeping you down? Poor little victim suffering in an unjust racist society. I will so bitch slap you, little negro.

Did you ever step up to the challenge that chaos, Will Grant and others put up to post a picture of the incredible shape that you're in? You're always so quick to criticize others. Why don't you show this old man what you got going on, ghetto boy. Being so young and wealthy I'm sure you're at the peak of physical perfection.

Yah, I thought so.

LOL I just printed that post I put it on my fridge ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2009, 10:12:23 PM »
Pelliuswned.

i could go and grab the exact 1980 Muscle Builder/Power that pic was in right now.  it was in an ad for Tom's leg training program. i cherish those old issues.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2009, 10:13:40 PM »
 ;)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2009, 10:15:48 PM »
teenage Branch Warren looks like the cop from Terminator 2

Alex23

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2009, 10:21:03 PM »
teenage Branch Warren looks like the cop from Terminator 2

Robert Patrick? LOL

He also had a little bit of "Rick Ashley" going on ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2009, 01:50:00 AM »
i could go and grab the exact 1980 Muscle Builder/Power that pic was in right now.  it was in an ad for Tom's leg training program. i cherish those old issues.

Have you gotten back in the game, you vascular freak? Those forearm shots are sick!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2009, 04:01:44 AM »
I agree. Branch was very dry and it was very close between him and Dex, which the scores also reflected. And Ed, even people who were deadset against Cutler for years did a full 180 and agree that he deserved the title this year clearly.

Jay - was too big, conditioned, dry and thick, with great separation and taper. Clear winner.

Branch - huge, freaky bodyparts with enough flow and looked alright in most of the mandatories. Was also the most conditioned guy other than Jay.

Dex - not as good as we've seen him and it was very close between him & Branch. I don't think anyone would've complained if they swapped places.

Kai - not as dry as he was at the Arnold and didn't standout in a line up of this caliber.

Phil - wasn't as sharp and full on Friday night as he was on Saturday. Would have placed second if he'd been in Saturday's shape both nights.

Vic - conditioning and legs weren't as good as we've seen him in before, but still has potential to win it all if he improves his legs and peaks correctly.

How about you, you know, with you *miraculous* 80lb natural *quality* gains?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2009, 05:01:23 AM »

well, he is from the Bronx

Yah, I thought so.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2009, 05:02:26 AM »

yup
I got that one, too

MB/P was the best