Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 10, 2017, 11:52:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LIFETIME BAN FROM MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT FOR THIS VIDEO  (Read 3413 times)
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017

« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2017, 07:57:28 PM »

Kind of a sad 12 year spam, Nelson. Dude, if the company paid over 14 million in taxes on all those years, I assume your a wealth Man, how could you fall on this Drug trap to start off with?  Very na´ve and I would say dangerous place to be at Sad

I have yet to see an person who got into hard drugs and did not go broke or at least greatly diminish their fortune if they had one. Not one

You might think celebs, politicians and drug dealers, but drug dealers get killed/caught/pushed out by bigger forces, the ones that use the same happens plus they get high on their own supply and that has a predictable end. Celebs go broke or die, charlie sheen went broke throwing lavish drug and sex parties, plus paying hush money, and politicians get in the same kind of trouble, only difference is celebs and politicians hae pwerful friends who can make them rich again through one simple job whether they get clean or not. Does not matter if you make $50k a year or $56 million, the only difference is the size of the party you can afford, and eventually that runs out or you die or end up in rehab.
Just realize it was not like every moment, day, month and year was in despair during the 12 years, most of that time was pretty productive and not running around carrying on. I was just one of those people who could not handle success after a while. These days I can as I am older, not wiser, but more aware of what to do and not to do(not talking about using but general attitude)

Vince alluded to me being a loser for getting into that and I do not disagree but lets do the tale of the tape.....

Me: fucked up big time, slowly building income back up, 48, live a simple life, live in apartment in the second most expensive city in Canada. Even went back to school for some upgrading for a few semesters and made the deans list all 3 semesters

Vince: mega business owner, no known drug or alcohol problems, claims success yet lives in a am apartment in his early to mid forties in probably one of the cheaper cities and states in America especially compared to New York and LA, something Toronto and Vancouver are not that far behind.

So essentially I probably live one step below Goodrum yet am coming up fast behind him, and I do not own fucking company nor any shares in one anymore, while living in the second most expensive city in Canada,

I have an excuse, that of being a fuck up on and off for 12 years. What the fuck is Vince's excuse? Him using me as a measuring stick shows how mediocre he really is.

Thanks you Vince, I feel alot better now

PS thanks Booty and the franchise for the nice words
Report to moderator   Logged

"
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2017, 09:57:18 PM »

I have yet to see an person who got into hard drugs and did not go broke or at least greatly diminish their fortune if they had one. Not one

You might think celebs, politicians and drug dealers, but drug dealers get killed/caught/pushed out by bigger forces, the ones that use the same happens plus they get high on their own supply and that has a predictable end. Celebs go broke or die, charlie sheen went broke throwing lavish drug and sex parties, plus paying hush money, and politicians get in the same kind of trouble, only difference is celebs and politicians hae pwerful friends who can make them rich again through one simple job whether they get clean or not. Does not matter if you make $50k a year or $56 million, the only difference is the size of the party you can afford, and eventually that runs out or you die or end up in rehab.
Just realize it was not like every moment, day, month and year was in despair during the 12 years, most of that time was pretty productive and not running around carrying on. I was just one of those people who could not handle success after a while. These days I can as I am older, not wiser, but more aware of what to do and not to do(not talking about using but general attitude)

Vince alluded to me being a loser for getting into that and I do not disagree but lets do the tale of the tape.....

Me: fucked up big time, slowly building income back up, 48, live a simple life, live in apartment in the second most expensive city in Canada. Even went back to school for some upgrading for a few semesters and made the deans list all 3 semesters

Vince: mega business owner, no known drug or alcohol problems, claims success yet lives in a am apartment in his early to mid forties in probably one of the cheaper cities and states in America especially compared to New York and LA, something Toronto and Vancouver are not that far behind.

So essentially I probably live one step below Goodrum yet am coming up fast behind him, and I do not own fucking company nor any shares in one anymore, while living in the second most expensive city in Canada,

I have an excuse, that of being a fuck up on and off for 12 years. What the fuck is Vince's excuse? Him using me as a measuring stick shows how mediocre he really is.

I'm from Asheville, North Carolina.  Its very expensive to live there so I have plenty of experience paying high rent.  I did move to Greenville, SC for a higher standard of living at a much lower price.....that's called being smart.  If you're struggling to pay for rent or bills, then move outside the city.  You're not a fucking tree, Milly.   

A
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2017, 10:28:40 PM »

I'm from Asheville, North Carolina.  Its very expensive to live there so I have plenty of experience paying high rent.  I did move to Greenville, SC for a higher standard of living at a much lower price.....that's called being smart.  If you're struggling to pay for rent or bills, then move outside the city.  You're not a fucking tree, Milly.   

never said i was struggling...

"
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2017, 11:06:24 PM »

never said i was struggling...

But you're whining and I don't see the point of bringing up a cost of living comparison other than to complain that you spend too much on rent.   If you don't like where you live....MOVE.

A
Vince B
Competitors
Getbig V

Team DJ181

« Reply #79 on: Today at 12:04:57 AM »

Seems to me Goodrum should have a show with a call to Nelson M. Would be interesting instead of reading the 'debate' here.
Matt
Getbig IV

YouTube FitnessByMatt

« Reply #80 on: Today at 01:08:56 AM »

Who's Milly ???I don't know why Vince was banned, I do know there's some guys over on md that ban immidiately.

What's the scoop on Vince and Matt? Competing writers or something?

Yes.  And I'm glad that NelsonMuntz brought this up.

I realized that MD was in financial trouble, so I PM'd Ron Harris and told him that I had a long history writing for bodybuilding, including some articles in actual print magazines.  I gave him examples of bodybuilding DVD and supplement reviews, as well as YouTube interviews I did with bodybuilders.  Ron was satisfied with my experience, and said that he would take me on board to see where things go.  Just as I was about to submit my first assignment, Ron said that I couldn't do it - but he was sort of evasive about it.  I then pressed him a little, and he said that someone tipped him off to race-based posts that I made on Getbig between 2008-2011.

Obviously that was Vince - he basically denied it and told me that Ron was worried that my reputation for racist posts [old news] would be used by RXMuscle to further damage MD, but that's the problem with Baby Boomers - they don't realize that no one cares about "racism".  WE HAVE A TRUMP PRESIDENCY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

But yes, it was Vince who got me fired from MD literally before I had a change to submit my first assignment.  I wish I hadn't announced on Getbig that I was given the job, but I'm sure Vince would have had me fired within a week of my first article being published anyway.

The sad thing about this is that I thought Vince was a friend.  Oh well.
Vince B
Competitors
Getbig V

Team DJ181

« Reply #81 on: Today at 01:30:58 AM »

Matt and Nelson, you have to accept that Goodrum was the wife in his gay relationship. That suggests he thinks like a woman.

His behaviour on Getbig is often that of a woman scorned and he will retaliate in any way he sees fit. In other words, the

dude is a bona fide asshole. Hope this helps.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #82 on: Today at 02:15:24 AM »

Sounds like envy and jealousy

I realized that MD was in financial trouble, so I PM'd Ron Harris and told him that I had a long history writing for bodybuilding, including some articles in actual print magazines.  I gave him examples of bodybuilding DVD and supplement reviews, as well as YouTube interviews I did with bodybuilders.  Ron was satisfied with my experience, and said that he would take me on board to see where things go.  Just as I was about to submit my first assignment, Ron said that I couldn't do it - but he was sort of evasive about it.  I then pressed him a little, and he said that someone tipped him off to race-based posts that I made on Getbig between 2008-2011.

Obviously that was Vince - he basically denied it and told me that Ron was worried that my reputation for racist posts [old news] would be used by RXMuscle to further damage MD, but that's the problem with Baby Boomers - they don't realize that no one cares about "racism".  WE HAVE A TRUMP PRESIDENCY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

But yes, it was Vince who got me fired from MD literally before I had a change to submit my first assignment.  I wish I hadn't announced on Getbig that I was given the job, but I'm sure Vince would have had me fired within a week of my first article being published anyway.

IRON CROSS
Getbig III

« Reply #83 on: Today at 03:02:45 AM »

Vince G vs Vince B, just like Arabs & Jews never ending confrontation  Roll Eyes
Henda
Getbig V

« Reply #84 on: Today at 03:05:34 AM »

Vince is a scoundrel
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #85 on: Today at 07:57:43 AM »

Seems to me Goodrum should have a show with a call to Nelson M. Would be interesting instead of reading the 'debate' here.

There is no debate Vince B, I actually have no beef with Vince believe it or not. I just really felt that he could have approached some of his recent videos in more constructive ways and still kept his "in your face" way to doing things. Nelson Muntz was hardly the only person that pointed this out, even the folks at RX did, most of whom did it in a constructive way, as I felt I originally did in my own way.

But instead of really taking a look that the whole "field ni@@er" thing was out of line for example, he decides to melt down at me and threaten to "out" my past.

The people do not want to see Vince vs Nelson,

The people want to see Vince vs Vince.

You know it, Goodrum  knows it, all of us on GetBig knows it, your Blue Stars know it, Arnold knows it, the lads of Manly Beach  know it, those cute Brazilian chicks you photographed know it, and espeically the Flotsam and Jetsam know it

"
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #86 on: Today at 08:06:42 AM »

Between 2008-2011???  Get the fuck out of here.  You're still posting white nationalism material, Matt.  You seriously could not except MD or any other magazine to hire you just because Trump is in office, you dingbat.   

BTW, how can I be good friends with you anyone when you think that I have a lower IQ than you because I'm black.   Yea, that makes sense.  I tolerate you and hope that you'll change your ways

A
SF1900
Getbig V

Team SF1900-Welcome to Hell

« Reply #87 on: Today at 08:09:35 AM »

Yes.  And I'm glad that NelsonMuntz brought this up.

I realized that MD was in financial trouble, so I PM'd Ron Harris and told him that I had a long history writing for bodybuilding, including some articles in actual print magazines.  I gave him examples of bodybuilding DVD and supplement reviews, as well as YouTube interviews I did with bodybuilders.  Ron was satisfied with my experience, and said that he would take me on board to see where things go.  Just as I was about to submit my first assignment, Ron said that I couldn't do it - but he was sort of evasive about it.  I then pressed him a little, and he said that someone tipped him off to race-based posts that I made on Getbig between 2008-2011.

Obviously that was Vince - he basically denied it and told me that Ron was worried that my reputation for racist posts [old news] would be used by RXMuscle to further damage MD, but that's the problem with Baby Boomers - they don't realize that no one cares about "racism".  WE HAVE A TRUMP PRESIDENCY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

But yes, it was Vince who got me fired from MD literally before I had a change to submit my first assignment.  I wish I hadn't announced on Getbig that I was given the job, but I'm sure Vince would have had me fired within a week of my first article being published anyway.

The sad thing about this is that I thought Vince was a friend.  Oh well.

You were fired for your OWN actions. Trump (republican motto) would tell you to "pick yourself up by your bootstraps" and take responsibility for your OWN actions. You have no one to blame but yourself for making racist posts.

What do the baby boomers have to do with bodybuilding really? Bodybuilding is followed by people of all ages--not just baby boomers. MD is worried about potentially alienating their fan base of all ages, not just baby boomers.

X
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #88 on: Today at 08:15:10 AM »

There is no debate Vince B, I actually have no beef with Vince believe it or not. I just really felt that he could have approached some of his recent videos in more constructive ways and still kept his "in your face" way to doing things. Nelson Muntz was hardly the only person that pointed this out, even the folks at RX did, most of whom did it in a constructive way, as I felt I originally did in my own way.

But instead of really taking a look that the whole "field ni@@er" thing was out of line for example, he decides to melt down at me and threaten to "out" my past.

The people do not want to see Vince vs Nelson,

The people want to see Vince vs Vince.

You know it, Goodrum  knows it, all of us on GetBig knows it, your Blue Stars know it, Arnold knows it, the lads of Manly Beach  know it, those cute Brazilian chicks you photographed know it, and espeically the Flotsam and Jetsam know it

You've been talking shit about me on all of my threads I've written in the past month for no reason so I put you on blast.  Take your medicine.

A
Joe Valentino
Getbig II

« Reply #89 on: Today at 08:45:54 AM »

I never knew Vince had a Business. Well, I wish you luck Nelson, and its kind of senseless to compare with anyonelse, just focus on getting 'better by the day'(no pun intended to the late Piana)  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!