Author Topic: Muslims bombing food banks now? wtf?  (Read 1110 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Muslims bombing food banks now? wtf?
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »
did you actually just say that :D lol...

It's a valid saying that fits perfectly. If boxers are forced to fight without their necklaces with crosses on them or their yarmulkes or whatever then I don't see why Muslims should again be the only religious group to be exempt from the rules.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

These people are animals. Animals can be used for food, can be admired from behind bars at zoo's, exterminated or hunted. I vote for extermination.

I don't mean all muslims (although Islam is the single greatest threat to the civilized world). But all muslim extremists and their sympathizers should be eradicated from the planet.

They kill their own starving people. They kill their own people at Mosques as they pray. They kill their own men, women and children. = This is what they do to fellow muslims.

Imagine what they will do to the rest of us if they are allowed to run amok.  

You forgot, "They torture and behead people in the basements of their mosques, store large amounts of weapons there and use them as a staging ground for attacks so they can cry about it when they try to retreat there and the US bombs said mosques into oblivion".

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 10:41:07 AM »
It's a valid saying that fits perfectly.
whatever makes you happy.  You'll fit right in on bingo night.  Say hi to granny for me. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »
whatever makes you happy.  You'll fit right in on bingo night.  Say hi to granny for me. ;)

That's your insult? Talk about lame.

How's unemployment treating you by the way? Your benefits should be running out soon, no?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 11:04:58 AM »
That's your insult? Talk about lame.

I didn't insult you; I laughed at you.  Now go on with your usual business of telling everyone here how stupid they are and how brilliant you are... oh and don't forget to toss in some granny talk so I can keep laughing ;D