Author Topic: Iris Kyle has something to say about Chick...  (Read 6455 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: Iris Kyle has something to say about Chick...
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2009, 11:49:50 AM »
X2, Chick should be removed from his position and sent to room 7 101 at the mirage

:D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2009, 12:38:13 PM »
tank u jesus

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2009, 12:43:52 PM »
MAN VOICE

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2009, 12:57:12 PM »
Ya got me there...I should know all 75 athletes accomplishments by heart
you shouldn't have to know all 75 athletes accomplishments by heart but you should at least know the top competitors , your mcing Carree is turning out as mediocre  as your bodybuilding career

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2009, 01:13:26 PM »
How much did Iris win at that show?  How much did Bob steal win at his pity gift Masters show?

One should know the achievements of another who has accomplished more.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2009, 01:16:24 PM »
Awesome...and you use MENS BB to illustrate your point...LOL. No shit, I know the same...

I dont follow the womens that closely, and was reading from the bio that was written...really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

Well, and that's the point my friend. Maybe they should get someone as MC for the event who does, don't you think?? ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2009, 01:43:50 PM »
None of the women events could stand on there own.  Especially the figure contest..  
Bullshit. Figure can stand on it's own.

At any given show on the local NPC scene there are just as many bitchez competing as there are dudes.

Bikini will eventually become 'Figure'. I see it now. Soon enough a girl with a tab bit more muscle will get rewarded a win, then another girl will have a little bit of bling on her bikini, then the next girl will have a tad bit more bling than the previous girl, then the next girl will have a tad bit more muscle and eventually it will become Figure and Figure will have to be re-vamped.

Why do bitchez have to fuck everything up?

We can debate all day about what to do to make Women's Bodybuilding popular and competitive again but at the end of the day it will work for a few years then eventualy the bigger and most dry girl will win and the next girl will try to get bigger and more lean than the previous girl and eventually...

... it becomes A Clockwork Orange.

- Block!
?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2009, 01:53:31 PM »

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2009, 02:47:18 PM »
When this comes in third i think women's bodybuilding isn't doing that badly

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 02:48:59 PM »
Bullshit. Figure can stand on it's own.

At any given show on the local NPC scene there are just as many bitchez competing as there are dudes.

Bikini will eventually become 'Figure'. I see it now. Soon enough a girl with a tab bit more muscle will get rewarded a win, then another girl will have a little bit of bling on her bikini, then the next girl will have a tad bit more bling than the previous girl, then the next girl will have a tad bit more muscle and eventually it will become Figure and Figure will have to be re-vamped.

Why do bitchez have to fuck everything up?

We can debate all day about what to do to make Women's Bodybuilding popular and competitive again but at the end of the day it will work for a few years then eventualy the bigger and most dry girl will win and the next girl will try to get bigger and more lean than the previous girl and eventually...

... it becomes A Clockwork Orange.

- Block!

Bullshit when it comes to the Pro Division..  Pro figure competition is a fucking joke..