Author Topic: Olympia - Branch Warren!  (Read 9215 times)

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
Re: Branch!
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2009, 08:53:12 AM »
What do you mean when you move to Vegas?
you guys can be workout partners

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2009, 09:47:56 AM »

Somebody call 911!!!! There's been a robbery of Rich's chest.....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2009, 02:18:05 PM »
One of the best guts in the business.  If Branch wasn't such an idiot in his videos I wouldn't mind seeing the guy as Mr. Olympia.  But he's no Jay Cutler.  Jay has the personality, the look, the "nice guy" attitude to really push the IFBB and pro bodybuilding.  I mean think about it.........what has Jay Cutler ever done or said?  Phil Heath and his stupid dollar bill ghetto thug antics.  Branch Warren throwing plates around and acting like an antisocial moron in his training videos.  You don't see Jay doing any of that shit.  He's just a normal white guy!  :)  It's nice to see a normal white guy as the cornerstone of pro bodybuilding.  

I consider Branch as much more normal than Jay.

Branch is more humble, no nonsense and has hobbies like hunting and runs a company. Trowing those weights is just a gimmick, nothing more. Yeah, he's no poster boy, but that's not were BBing is about.

Jay is very much a loner, has no 'hobbies' other than playing with his dogs only in his own protected yard and taking a jacuzzi, doing some vague real estate investments and is extremely obsessed by showering, brushing his teeth and eating 10-15 times a day.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2009, 04:06:21 PM »
I consider Branch as much more normal than Jay.

Branch is more humble, no nonsense and has hobbies like hunting and runs a company. Trowing those weights is just a gimmick, nothing more. Yeah, he's no poster boy, but that's not were BBing is about.

Jay is very much a loner, has no 'hobbies' other than playing with his dogs only in his own protected yard and taking a jacuzzi, doing some vague real estate investments and is extremely obsessed by showering, brushing his teeth and eating 10-15 times a day.

Good point. Jay is as exciting as an old sock.  I'm not a Branch fan but much better personality and more interesting.