Author Topic: tren  (Read 2572 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
tren
« on: October 04, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »
what are some reputable brands? i really don't know much when it comes to ugl's what line do you guys use....i'm plannin/stockin up for my next cycle and can't wait to try this:)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: tren
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »
When it comes to tren and I do not understand this at all, it is one of the cheapest drugs on the planet to make yet there is probably more crappy tren out there than good quality tren. I don't know if it's because various labs are wanting to screw people or if it's an honest mistake because most tren is made by fucktards.

Jinan Pharm's tren seems to be good...haven't heard any complaints. I've heard Red Lion has some pretty good tren but I've always been skeptical of that lab due to some of the bad batches of test that have come out of there but I've never heard anything negative about their tren. 

There's one more that's the main one I'm trying to remember but can't remember the name for the life of me...maybe it'll come to me in a few min...if not, hopefully someone less fucktarded than myself will post it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 09:51:06 PM »
buy some component th or finaplis pellets. you can get a full box, which ontains 20grams of tren acetate , enough for 20bottles of 100mg/ml, for roughly $350. youll also need some supplies for extracting filtering sterilizing and suspending in oil.  total cost maybe $450 maximum. an youll normally get at least 150          mls of tren. thats 30 dollars a bottle. even with good reputable ug labs who are cheap as hell, thats unheard of price. and you guaranteed to have totally legit tren. no fake or underdosed shit.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 10:19:48 PM »
buy some component th or finaplis pellets. you can get a full box, which ontains 20grams of tren acetate , enough for 20bottles of 100mg/ml, for roughly $350. youll also need some supplies for extracting filtering sterilizing and suspending in oil.  total cost maybe $450 maximum. an youll normally get at least 150          mls of tren. thats 30 dollars a bottle. even with good reputable ug labs who are cheap as hell, thats unheard of price. and you guaranteed to have totally legit tren. no fake or underdosed shit.

You're absolutely right, you can make good tren for absolutely dirt cheap. No doubt about that. I just don't like the idea of making it in my house and risking an infection...it's impossible IMO to make it in a sterile environment in your house that is going to be as good as it can be. That's the one main thing I like about Jinan tren...there's no other tren out there made in a place like it...at least not that I know of.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 08:56:40 AM »
lol no  thanks dex no asiapharma for me....and as far as making it i'd rather leave it to the pro's for now i don't know if i'd trust myself making it just yet maybe in the future who knows for 30$ a bottle i might have too look into that...and thanks Aj i'll check with my connect the two that i know if can get are Razak which i guess no ones done and lyka labs has anyone used theirs? or know anything about it? i'm itchin to do some tren i just don't like ugls!!!

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 11:39:53 AM »
take cheap razak..low price =low quality..

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »
couple of brands that are decent, 0318 labs,Eurochem labs
Thunderdome approved

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 02:12:53 PM »
+1 for jinan pharma. only used 50 mg eod and was getting night sweats

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »
+1 for jinan pharma. only used 50 mg eod and was getting night sweats

Yeah I've never heard anyone complain about their tren. I've only used a little of it but Jinan tren seems to be pretty stout stuff. Not that it really matters, but the fact that they put their tren in an amp, that just tends to make you think they put a little more effort into a quality product IMO.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 06:17:53 PM »
just cuz gear is expensive doesn't make it good quality take your beloved asiapharma for example....its just over priced cottonseed oil definitely not getting your moneys worth there....but everyone else thanks for the feedback as of now i can't find any of these brands:/ but i'll keep searching until i find one of them!! lol i haven't even finished this one and i'm plannin my next lol....guess no ones heard of lyka labs?

bea

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 06:35:28 AM »
Someone has try Parabolin alpha farma 76 mg the same as old "real french para"
bea

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 04:11:08 PM »
what are some reputable brands? i really don't know much when it comes to ugl's what line do you guys use....i'm plannin/stockin up for my next cycle and can't wait to try this:)
have you ever did tren before?

if not don't stock up on it, allot of people cant handle it. try it first and the make your decision.

bench

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 05:18:31 PM »
no i haven't how long do you recommend trying for? that's why i was planning on doin tren ace. so if the sides are too much its out of my system fast and i'll just unload what i'd have left....but hopefully it works for me i've heard great success stories from ppl using it