Author Topic: I fully support the ".. only if you want it to be" concept but OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5761 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Nothing wrong with slapping another mans arse in the gym. You fags need to stop being so paranoid..... ;D

hahahaha
!

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Wow...I used to ask, is there anything about bbing that isn't gay....I think the better question is....is there anything straight about it?  :-\

According to a former 'legend', as long as you "don't cross the line", then it's fine

Pecs

• Getbig IV
i am still alright with slapping the butt........ but pulling the pants down to expose the butt cheeks for a better feel is a little......gay

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
i am still alright with slapping the butt........ but pulling the pants down to expose the butt cheeks for a better feel is a little......gay
In the scene before it, Flex was lying down doing back extensions. Rico was talking shit, saying Flex was out of shape, that he's dark so can't see any striations. He was pulling up Flex's (gay in this era) cut offs. Flex caught Rico off guard and said this what you get for "fronting" on me (Flex felt a tad disrespected), so Flex pulled down Rico's pants to show that Rico is not in shape, in fact he's quite smooth in terms of conditioning.

If it wasn't for Rich Gaspari and his striated glutes, this scene would not have occurred.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
In the scene before it, Flex was lying down doing back extensions. Rico was talking shit, saying Flex was out of shape, that he's dark so can't see any striations. He was pulling up Flex's (gay in this era) cut offs. Flex caught Rico off guard and said this what you get for "fronting" on me (Flex felt a tad disrespected), so Flex pulled down Rico's pants to show that Rico is not in shape, in fact he's quite smooth in terms of conditioning.

If it wasn't for Rich Gaspari and his striated glutes, this scene would not have occurred.

Seeing another man laying on the stomach while another pulled his pants down and spank him on his butt gave us all the wrong impression, thank god that you cleared that up.

I just got off the phone with  chick and he says: "pulling another man's pants down and spanking him on the butt is only gay if you  want it to be"

I

Figo

• Getbig V

So you're saying Gaspari made Flex & Rico gay?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
So you're saying Gaspari made Flex & Rico gay?
I doubt sincerely that they are gay,  oth those two were playas till the end. I was talking about Gaspari bringing the standard of striated glutes. That was the whole deal, Rico was saying Flex didn't have striated glutes, so therefore, out of shape, Flex was showing that Rico had baby smooth ass, and I'm the top dog, so forget it. As I said earlier, when first saw it in the vid, I thought it was odd, if not disturbing, but then I understood it. Just go to YouTube and watch the whole clip.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
quite possibly the gayest thing ive ever seen.

It gets worse!  :D

Pecs

• Getbig IV
well.... at least it was only spanking and not.... :-X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
With names like Flex and Rico, what did you guys expect?

Alex23

Anyone on here who denies feeling like dropping a load inside those butt cheeks (no homo) is lying.

TK652

• Getbig II
Chandler: He said he was going to do my inseam, then he ran his hand up my leg, and then there was definite...
Ross: What?
Chandler: ...Cupping.
Joey: That's how they do pants! First they go up one side, they move it over, then they go up the other side, they move it back, and then they do the rear. What? Ross, Ross? Would you tell him? Isn't that how they measure pants?
Ross: Yes, yes it is. In prison!