Author Topic: ***Absolute Proof of Moon Landing by Hugo*** CASE CLOSED!  (Read 18235 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: ***Absolute Proof of Moon Landing by Hugo*** CASE CLOSED!
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2009, 03:58:56 PM »

1.  Ok, I just looked through all that and watched the video.  Please show me where I missed the part that shows NACA went to the moon?  I didn't see that anywhere in what you provided?
NACA ws created in 1915...

2.  So you don't believe any of the NASA Apollo missions went to and landed on the moon?  None of the astronauts that went on Apollo missions actually stepped foot on the moon?

no i dont think so...

carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2009, 04:02:22 PM »
NACA ws created in 1915...
1. how does that prove they went to the moon but NASA didn't?
no i dont think so...
2. Then you have some explaining to do with what I found in my original post.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2009, 04:16:54 PM »
1. how does that prove they went to the moon but NASA didn't?2. Then you have some explaining to do with what I found in my original post.
There are unique patterns to the craters just like a fingerprint is unique.  If the moon landing was faked in a studio as all conspiracy theories on this say, then you should not be able to match actual crater patterns exactly to video of the original moon landings.  So the challenge for me here was to find the trajectory of the landing and match to images of the moon.

if you can figure it out.....they already thought if it  :-\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes
The Apollo 11 missing tapes are the missing slow-scan television (SSTV) recordings of the lunar transmissions broadcast during the Apollo 11 moonwalk, the first time astronauts walked on the Moon. The tapes carried SSTV and telemetry data recorded onto analog data recording tape. A real-time conversion from SSTV format to standard TV format was needed, to allow transmission of the broadcast on standard television. Tapes of the Apollo 11 moonwalk SSTV signal before the scan conversion are missing and are believed to have been erased and reused
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »

if you can figure it out.....they already thought if it  :-\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes
The Apollo 11 missing tapes are the missing slow-scan television (SSTV) recordings of the lunar transmissions broadcast during the Apollo 11 moonwalk, the first time astronauts walked on the Moon. The tapes carried SSTV and telemetry data recorded onto analog data recording tape. A real-time conversion from SSTV format to standard TV format was needed, to allow transmission of the broadcast on standard television. Tapes of the Apollo 11 moonwalk SSTV signal before the scan conversion are missing and are believed to have been erased and reused
This isn't a legitimate answer to my questions.

1. How does what you presented in any way shape or form demonstrate that NACA and not NASA went to the moon?

2. How do you discount the evidense I found in my first post?  What you just posted does not in any way shape or form do that.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2009, 09:39:05 PM »
case closed.  not counting Samson's just saying the sat images are faked, nobody had an explanation

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2011, 01:00:32 AM »
anybody.... please anybody feel like desputing the facts i've presented?  anybody.... nope......

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2011, 10:57:06 PM »
anytime you want to address this moon hoax cowards....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2011, 08:43:48 AM »
hahahhahahaha

:o ;D :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2011, 09:16:06 AM »
hahahhahahaha

:o ;D :D
I've fixed the broken image in the first post.  check it out.  The deniers will not be able to argue against it.  The best they have done so far is just to say it's fake lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2011, 11:37:47 AM »
dump...

ohh, I mean bump.... ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE