Author Topic: I don't believe the handicapped stickers....  (Read 4861 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: I don't believe the handicapped stickers....
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 08:41:02 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 01:29:56 PM »

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 06:54:07 PM »
someone has to be concerned with wrong-doers
how do you think America is #1?

maybe we should be overrun with gun-running, genocide-spurring overlords akin to Africa

lax is a man of high standards and morals.  Everybody gets mad at the police but someone has to do societies dirty work keeping the animals and abusers of the system in line.  I wish lax was a cop we would get some stuff done.  Thats one of the problems everyone just looks the other way nobody wants to get involved.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »
Hahahaha it's always funny seeing people drive for miles and then complain that they need to walk an extra 3 minutes from their parking spot to the mall or the cinemas or whatever.

lax, there are people who rip the system off, but what you're saying is penalize everyone, including those who genuinely need it, just because of those bad apples. Besides, even if they abolished that system, we're talking about maybe 2 or 3 spot tops, which you can bet your post count on will be taken by someone else anyway, like the rest of the spots that are filled.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »

I believe a person of african descent got to Dusa's nephew before Dusa did... hence the enduring bitterness

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2009, 05:05:21 AM »
lax is a man of high standards and morals.  Everybody gets mad at the police but someone has to do societies dirty work keeping the animals and abusers of the system in line.  I wish lax was a cop we would get some stuff done.  Thats one of the problems everyone just looks the other way nobody wants to get involved.

Thanks, hurt.

I'd sometimes like to be in a position of power to right wrongs.....I am too busted up physically now (ie, old)...maybe with the right firearms

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2009, 05:06:45 AM »
Hahahaha it's always funny seeing people drive for miles and then complain that they need to walk an extra 3 minutes from their parking spot to the mall or the cinemas or whatever.

lax, there are people who rip the system off, but what you're saying is penalize everyone, including those who genuinely need it, just because of those bad apples. Besides, even if they abolished that system, we're talking about maybe 2 or 3 spot tops, which you can bet your post count on will be taken by someone else anyway, like the rest of the spots that are filled.

agreed

Its just that I see many more charlatans than genuinely physically encumbered folks

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2009, 07:35:18 AM »
agreed

Its just that I see many more charlatans than genuinely physically encumbered folks

So Mike, which bodybuilder of the 1970's used you as his boy toy?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2009, 08:31:49 AM »
Thanks, hurt.

I'd sometimes like to be in a position of power to right wrongs.....I am too busted up physically now (ie, old)...maybe with the right firearms
LOL. Just ride the red line for a few hours, Mr. Goetz.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2009, 08:38:44 AM »

Lou Ferrigno uses handicapped spots all the time his legs must hurt or something  ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2009, 08:45:57 AM »
agreed

Not every handicap is visible to the naked eye.  Are you like Dr. James Xavier in the movie "X" 1963?  And if you could see their X rays, are you a diagnostician who can interpret them?  What if you had access to their medical files?  Could you interpret them?...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2009, 08:47:58 AM »
Not every handicap is visible to the naked eye.  Are you like Dr. James Xavier in the movie "X" 1963?  And if you could see their X rays, are you a diagnostician who can interpret them?  What if you had access to their medical files?  Could you interpret them?...

Lax's anger towards black people comes originates from when he was used as basically a sex slave by a certain black bodybuilder of the 1970's.  Aint that right Mike?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2009, 08:49:02 AM »
...that lazy-asses have in their vehicles. I feel more than 50% of them are fraudulent so they can park close to the store.

and you know who fraudulently uses them the most....

discuss

True funny thing is that Ive seen "bodybuilders" in the Gym's parking lot they walk so proud that they have the best spot on the lot while Ive seen real handicapped people having to park far away because of this dougebags.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2009, 08:55:08 AM »

Moose/lax is a man that loves the cock.

End of story.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2009, 09:49:13 AM »
Gotta love the laws on these spaces.  I know Lowes is a big store, but when is the last time you saw 12 handicap people fixing up their home on a Sunday?  I'm all for handicap access to places, but the number of spaces mandated for them, is fucking ridiculous.

N

Butterbean

• Getbig V
R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2009, 09:51:15 AM »

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2009, 10:48:23 AM »

Thank you, doctor.

Generally. I am referring to folks who sprint out of their cars like OJ in the old Hertz commercials.

Yeah, and I could interpret them.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2009, 10:53:11 AM »
In the 2001 census where I live almost 40% of cars were DLA cars (disability living allowance)

That is so wrong. I know numerous people who feigh injurty/exaggerate/lieto get one of these cars for free for them or a friend/family member.

40% of people are not disabled/need a carer etc - 5% is more likely. It is stealing and lying. It is also tempting fate.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2009, 11:00:22 AM »
In the 2001 census where I live almost 40% of cars were DLA cars (disability living allowance)

That is so wrong. I know numerous people who feigh injurty/exaggerate/lieto get one of these cars for free for them or a friend/family member.

40% of people are not disabled/need a carer etc - 5% is more likely. It is stealing and lying. It is also tempting fate.

yes
talk about bad karma
these idiots should know what real disability/injury is

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2009, 11:12:21 AM »
yes
talk about bad karma

Mike--how is Jude doing these days?  You still lusting after him?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2009, 11:25:41 AM »
I think Lax likes to pay attention to what black people do and ignore what white people do. In the county in which I live in, which is a very conservative co ( they have a history of voting repub), when I go to the grocery stores, the people who are the handicapped spaces are white, and yes I to do wonder what their handicap is, as they are walking perfectly okay. I don't know what the criteria for handicap stickers is. Also the ones I see using the scooters are mainly fat white women or fat white men with big glasses and a even bigger attitude problem.

Many of the stores I go to have spots for women who have newborns or toddlers. These are taken up by women who have soccer teams or have bred their own starting 5. If you go during the middle of the day, you see alot of this.

Also, elderly people get downright ignorant and verbally abusive to the storeclerks when it comes to playing the lottery. I've seen several on more than one occasion try and rush the clerks to do their lottery tickets before the person ahead of them, they feel that they are more important, I guess it's all that pent up anger from being at Sunrise all day long.

Also, when I was a clerk in another co, the majority of people who came in or called in for handicap tag court ( they were not displaying the handicap tag on their rearview mirror, while parking in handicap spots--most claim it fell down), were white. And many were very rude, and insist that the courts should believe them over the cop that gave them the ticket.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2009, 11:33:08 AM »
I love the idiot that lives by me that Parks there with his 2010 bmw >:(

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2009, 11:41:04 AM »
yes
talk about bad karma

Not all ppl with stickers are fraudsters - it just angers me at those who are.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »
I love the idiot that lives by me that Parks there with his 2010 bmw >:(

so handicapped people can't drive nice new cars?