Author Topic: ernie taylor still looking jacked......specialy in the calves!?!  (Read 6270 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: ernie taylor still looking jacked......specialy in the calves!?!
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2009, 09:35:33 AM »
Cause gorilla get mad?

no cause he would make you his bitch
T

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2009, 09:40:04 AM »
Cause gorilla get mad?

lol.......I would put him and Kai face to face to see which one resemble a Gorilla more ;D ;D (no racist)

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2009, 10:05:48 AM »
pats canny... he will be top 6, wont win tho,,,, toss up between zack kahn, stu core, alvin small and darren ball...... with pat warner and pat williams making the top 6 up...imo

Holy quads batman!  I agree Pat will make top 6....you are forgetting Dean 'the beast' McTernan and big Haraldus though. 

They have to give it to Zack this year, he is the only one of the line up who could hold his own in the pros.  Daz Ball has too many weaknesses.......Stu Core is good but not in the same league as Zack.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 10:10:08 AM »
thats the top 6 in my head.... dean is huge, but never bang on the money.......

its a dissgrace if zack doesnt win this year.......

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 10:15:58 AM »
This thread also needs some hot ladies in it.....bb is teh ghey.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 10:45:07 AM »
pat williams

he will win the nationals next weekend

i know him he is huge
Is that Pat Williams originally from Nottingham,it looks like him,we used to train at the same gym as each other.If it is the Pat Williams i know,he is the absolute strongest guy i`ve ever seen,and when it comes to genetics,he breaks all the rules with his training and dieting.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 11:02:38 AM »
Just done a bit of searching on google and it is the same Pat Williams form Nottingham,heres a shot of his legs.I understand when he qualified he beat Stuart Core,one of the favourites for the British.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 11:03:14 AM »
.......Stu Core is good but not in the ....

Anyone remember the guy over at MuscleMayhem who, for like two years, was pretending to be Stu Core?! He had everyone fooled, and it wasn't until someone from the board walked up to him at a contest and said "Love your posts are MM" and Stuart replied "What's Muscle Mayhem?" was the guy busted. Turned out to be another members gimmick!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2009, 12:22:55 PM »
Cool. I remember him from an issue of "the beef", which I was embarrassed to buy, but that guy's thickness made evryone else look like shit. I bet he can move some weight? Just the back and width he needs more of if i recall?
We used to train at the same gym in the 90s,Pat must be in his early 40s now,and the weights he shifted were incredible.He asked me to spot him on dumbell bench with the 160s,and he lowered the weights right down to his chest,looked up at me and counted from 1 to 10 before pressing them up.He did that on every rep for a set of 10,he didn`t need me to spot him,he was just proving a point as to who the strongest guy in the gym was.One day he came in to squat and 3 plates was left  in the rack so he walks up and with no belt,no wraps,no warm up,bounced up and down for 10 reps.Then he put 2 more plates on to make it 5 plates,again,no belt or wraps and walked out the rack about 15 foot.I shouted at him to get back inside the spotters in case he failed and he just smiled at me and started doing side twists with 5 plates on his shoulders.He banged out 10 rock bottom reps and walked back to the rack.Now he put 2 more plates on to make it 7 plates and asked for my belt and if i would spot him,then did 5 reps rock bottom.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »
We used to train at the same gym in the 90s,Pat must be in his early 40s now,and the weights he shifted were incredible.He asked me to spot him on dumbell bench with the 160s,and he lowered the weights right down to his chest,looked up at me and counted from 1 to 10 before pressing them up.He did that on every rep for a set of 10,he didn`t need me to spot him,he was just proving a point as to who the strongest guy in the gym was.One day he came in to squat and 3 plates was left  in the rack so he walks up and with no belt,no wraps,no warm up,bounced up and down for 10 reps.Then he put 2 more plates on to make it 5 plates,again,no belt or wraps and walked out the rack about 15 foot.I shouted at him to get back inside the spotters in case he failed and he just smiled at me and started doing side twists with 5 plates on his shoulders.He banged out 10 rock bottom reps and walked back to the rack.Now he put 2 more plates on to make it 7 plates and asked for my belt and if i would spot him,then did 5 reps rock bottom.

he is 43

he only trains his arms once a month or they get too big

genetic freak  8)
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2009, 01:52:25 PM »
Is that massive dude with the down syndrome face a pro yet?
P

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2009, 03:17:02 PM »
Marcus Haley looking bigger than usual

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2009, 02:56:45 AM »
he is 43
he only trains his arms once a month or they get too big
genetic freak  8)
wheres he training now,i heard he was out in Skegness.You`re right about him being a genetic freak,he`d do a set and sit on the ledge of the window at Nottingham Health Club just looking at people walking by for 10 minutes,then do another set.Plus,he hardly ever ate anything,i`d open the gym in the morning and he would come in about 10am and have a jacket potato for breakfast,then spend about 4 hours in the gym training slow with looooong rest periods between sets,then he`d eat another meal at tea time and have a burger at night when he worked on the doors.This was around 1994 and he was weighing about 260lbs in decent shape at 5"9`tall.

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2009, 05:06:24 AM »
thats the top 6 in my head.... dean is huge, but never bang on the money.......

its a dissgrace if zack doesnt win this year.......

Dean could very well surprise you this year then........but overall it has to go to Zack, he looked awesome at the qualifier last month, and with the 5 weeks in between that show and the finals, hes only going to get better!

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2009, 05:26:42 AM »
wheres he training now,i heard he was out in Skegness.You`re right about him being a genetic freak,he`d do a set and sit on the ledge of the window at Nottingham Health Club just looking at people walking by for 10 minutes,then do another set.Plus,he hardly ever ate anything,i`d open the gym in the morning and he would come in about 10am and have a jacket potato for breakfast,then spend about 4 hours in the gym training slow with looooong rest periods between sets,then he`d eat another meal at tea time and have a burger at night when he worked on the doors.This was around 1994 and he was weighing about 260lbs in decent shape at 5"9`tall.

he was working in skeg

he trains in nottingham

my mate is his training partner thats how i know him
T

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2009, 11:12:49 AM »
he was working in skeg

he trains in nottingham

my mate is his training partner thats how i know him
Where`s he training at now then,i`m guessing Cyrils/Cinderhill gym.Who`s your mate,i might know him,Pat used to train with Paul Dilks when we were at Nottingham Health club.So are you fron Notts as well then.?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2009, 11:40:48 AM »
Where`s he training at now then,i`m guessing Cyrils/Cinderhill gym.Who`s your mate,i might know him,Pat used to train with Paul Dilks when we were at Nottingham Health club.So are you fron Notts as well then.?

mate is tony miller

another big lad

they train at cyrills
T

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2009, 12:07:37 PM »
I know a guy called Tony Miller,but he`s in his late 50s now,used to be british over 40s champ,i competed against him way back in 1987,so i`m guessing its someone different.Is Jason Corrick still training at Cyrils,not seen him for about 5 years now.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2009, 01:17:54 PM »
I know a guy called Tony Miller,but he`s in his late 50s now,used to be british over 40s champ,i competed against him way back in 1987,so i`m guessing its someone different.Is Jason Corrick still training at Cyrils,not seen him for about 5 years now.

its a dif guy

jason is helping pat with his prep

knows his shit
T