Author Topic: Best FLS in the 90s!  (Read 13072 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Best FLS in the 90s!
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2009, 12:06:51 AM »

key words: would have, which in reality is never or in ron's case never did nor never would.

There's a 1700 page thread for that discussion.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2009, 12:39:39 AM »
In 2006 Flex magazine criticised that Ronnie's traps were so big they even overpowered his delts.

In 2003 Ernie Taylor commented he felt Ronnie had got so big his front lat spread almost looked less impressive because he had "too much traps".

Obviously pictures where he's puffing his chest out and leaning back, like Kai Green does too, his traps aren't particularly visible from that angle. Some guys hunch over a little in the front realxed so they look less wide but have bigger appearing traps, some do the opposite. One can criticise Ronnie for some things, but small traps from the front is not one. They attach in a relatively narrow place compared to some, but do not lack for mass.

This is like the other day when someone tried to say Kevin Levrone was narrow.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »
Not compared to Dorian

I really feel sad for you!  :-[

God bless your parents..   :'(
Corvette Lover

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2009, 05:01:01 AM »
Pretty horrible traps alright:

Dorian only beats him slightly on dryness, which in turn shows slightly more detail.  Ron had some of the best traps of all time, they were monsterous, thick and dense.  I don't think he was able, due to his genetics, to get really dry in that area, otherwise he would have easily beaten Yates in that department.

You missed the point completely , who said ' horrible ' ? who?

Dorian beats him slightly on dryness? slightly? there is a night & day difference between the two . and no one is arguing that his traps aren't great please bear this point in mind , but they do from the front in some poses appear ( keyword ) appear small in relation to other people . the pictures I posted show this

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2009, 05:08:39 AM »
In 2006 Flex magazine criticised that Ronnie's traps were so big they even overpowered his delts.

In 2003 Ernie Taylor commented he felt Ronnie had got so big his front lat spread almost looked less impressive because he had "too much traps".

Obviously pictures where he's puffing his chest out and leaning back, like Kai Green does too, his traps aren't particularly visible from that angle. Some guys hunch over a little in the front realxed so they look less wide but have bigger appearing traps, some do the opposite. One can criticise Ronnie for some things, but small traps from the front is not one. They attach in a relatively narrow place compared to some, but do not lack for mass.

This is like the other day when someone tried to say Kevin Levrone was narrow.

I think you worded it more correctly his traps are narrow compared to others from the front , and when I typed ' small ' people mistook this for not being massive enough , but a lot of people jumped to their own conclusions and started claiming his traps sucked , or they were horrible , etc people are responding to points that were never made

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2009, 05:09:29 AM »
I really feel sad for you!  :-[

God bless your parents..   :'(

You're the guy who thinks Levrone beat Dorian in 1995 and you feel sad for me?  :-X  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2009, 05:39:42 AM »
imo ronnie, huge nasser, dorian all had great fls's.

with the 99 olympia pic also showing 2 other fantastic fls's from flex and cormier.

while dorian has thickness in ubundance, he is simply beaten by ronnie and nasser for aesthetics and mass.

he's a bit like dj in that regard, in those wonder b&w pics he looks great, but on stage next to huge nasser,he looks decidedly weaker.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2009, 05:40:54 AM »
also i must say jay should never ever be mentioned in any thread with the greats i just mentioned. His fls is nothing less than pathetic for a mr o  ::)

oh and great thread from a great mind and poster  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2009, 05:48:13 AM »
also i must say jay should never ever be mentioned in any thread with the greats i just mentioned. His fls is nothing less than pathetic for a mr o  ::)

oh and great thread from a great mind and poster  8)
true.

but ND loves anything white, thick waisted and blocky, so he has embraced Jay to join his man stable that already includes dorian and gunter.. :-X

birds of a feather...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2009, 06:09:01 AM »
true.

but ND loves anything white, thick waisted and blocky, so he has embraced Jay to join his man stable that already includes dorian and gunter.. :-X

birds of a feather...

Hello Hulkster are you in there?  ;D

Daddison

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2009, 06:20:10 AM »
Hello Hulkster are you in there?  ;D

The guy on the couch apparently found something interesting to watch.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #161 on: October 10, 2009, 06:20:55 AM »
I think you worded it more correctly his traps are narrow compared to others from the front , and when I typed ' small ' people mistook this for not being massive enough , but a lot of people jumped to their own conclusions and started claiming his traps sucked , or they were horrible , etc people are responding to points that were never made

Well this is awesome then, I think we agree on something! :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 10, 2009, 06:21:59 AM »
The guy on the couch apparently found something interesting to watch.

So did Hulkster  :-X

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 10, 2009, 06:23:43 AM »
hahahahaha what a pic  ;D

i hope that guy doesn't have a son  ;D
175lbs by 31st July