Author Topic: Here's What Makes America The Greatest Country...  (Read 2050 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Here's What Makes America The Greatest Country...
« on: October 08, 2009, 01:37:59 PM »
I sense the confusion, the fustration, the arguements, and the utter bad taste this president and his majority has left in all of our mouths.... And what's more is I think that the majority who voted for Obama wanted change. I can see that. I voted for Bush in both elections, wasn't sure about him in 2000 but I wanted something different than Gore and the Clinton era. So I understand, but you have to admit if you knew what was to come with Obama, would you have voted for him? Would you have accepted the doubling of our national debt, the tax hikes on the rich which are coming, the scandals with his appointees, the lies of his congress and House.... It's not me, I'm not making this up. Hell, Bush did things I didn't approve of like spend us into oblivion, but to sit there and say; "Get out of the way, I inherited this problem...", but then only to try and fix it by increasing debt??!!  ::) ???

So I say, vote. VOTE... VOTE!!!

You can make a huge difference in next years midterm elections. If you do not approve of the policies of the Democrats in power, then VOTE THEM OUT! Unlike other countries we still have this right and power. And what else makes more sense? You can argue and complain but if you stay home in Nov. then you should be ashamed. I honestly think we need to clean house. Sounds corny but we have the power.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Here's What Makes America The Greatest Country...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »
What difference does it make? The majority of morons will just vote in another liar full of emoty promises. The country isnt ready for a guy that is going to tell them the party is over. Sometimes people need to feel a lot of pain before they sober up to the real truth.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »
What difference does it make? The majority of morons will just vote in another liar full of emoty promises. The country isnt ready for a guy that is going to tell them the party is over.

NO NO NO... You need to leave that arguement and think differently. These politicians fear for their jobs. Why do you think the healthcare bill has not passed yet? I agree that it's usually one evil verses another. But you need to vote for the lesser evil. If not we are the losers. Please, change that mindset. It will only screw us further.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
NO NO NO... You need to leave that arguement and think differently. These politicians fear for their jobs. Why do you think the healthcare bill has not passed yet? I agree that it's usually one evil verses another. But you need to vote for the lesser evil. If not we are the losers. Please, change that mindset. It will only screw us further.

I'm convinced the only thing that's important  is self perservation. Fuck everyone else. I didn't vote for any of these douchebags, so I'm focusing most of my attention on making sure that I survive the shitstorm as unscathed as possible. You guys can play the rigged game and keep hoping.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »

I live in NYC.  Never going to happen.   Dems win 90% of the time and the GOP is just as bad here.   

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 11:18:29 AM »
I live in NYC.  Never going to happen.   Dems win 90% of the time and the GOP is just as bad here.   
I agree. But there are two victories here. But first, understand that the cities are a lost cause. San Fran, NYC, LA, etc... Other than Dallas, these cities are chuck full of hippie libs who want everyone to see the world threw collidescope eyes. But the rest of the country is conservative to middle ground. Believe me when I say this. It was the Republican party to loose the election due to the candidate they put up. Obama, and his mainstream media knew they had the perfect storm.

The first victory by voting in one of these cities is it feels good to cancel out a liberal vote.

The second victory is watching all the conspiracy wackos come out of the wood work when a republican wins then claims it was rigged...  :o :P ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
Yes voting is important, but what has become of the political system is an abomination. What happened to the days when people ran for office to serve? These days the politicians take 1000 times more than they give and it is truly sad.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 04:41:17 PM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 04:49:33 PM »
I'm convinced the only thing that's important  is self perservation. Fuck everyone else. I didn't vote for any of these douchebags, so I'm focusing most of my attention on making sure that I survive the shitstorm as unscathed as possible. You guys can play the rigged game and keep hoping.

great post.  :)