Author Topic: EVAN CENTOPENIS CONCERNS ABOUT WATER! OH BROTHER HAHAHA  (Read 4535 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: EVAN CENTOPANIS CONCERNS ABOUT WATER! OH BROTHER HAHAHA
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2009, 10:15:10 AM »
No hot ladies to be found in this thread....just BB b.s.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2009, 12:18:05 PM »
Correct so we'll have to go extremes

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »
Are you a moron?  It is wise to avoid fluoridated water.

12) Fluoride is a cumulative poison. On average, only 50% of the fluoride we ingest each day is excreted through the kidneys. The remainder accumulates in our bones, pineal gland, and other tissues. If the kidney is damaged, fluoride accumulation will increase, and with it, the likelihood of harm.

13) Fluoride is very biologically active even at low concentrations. It interferes with hydrogen bonding (Emsley 1981) and inhibits numerous enzymes (Waldbott 1978).

14) When complexed with aluminum, fluoride interferes with G-proteins (Bigay 1985, 1987). Such interactions give aluminum-fluoride complexes the potential to interfere with many hormonal and some neurochemical signals (Strunecka & Patocka 1999, Li 2003).

15) Fluoride has been shown to be mutagenic, cause chromosome damage and interfere with the enzymes involved with DNA repair in a variety of cell and tissue studies (Tsutsui 1984; Caspary 1987; Kishi 1993 and Mihashi 1996). Recent studies have also found a correlation between fluoride exposure and chromosome damage in humans (Sheth 1994; Wu 1995; Meng 1997 and Joseph 2000).

16) Fluoride forms complexes with a large number of metal ions, which include metals which are needed in the body (like calcium and magnesium) and metals (like lead and aluminum) which are toxic to the body. This can cause a variety of problems. For example, fluoride interferes with enzymes where magnesium is an important co-factor, and it can help facilitate the uptake of aluminum and lead into tissues where these metals wouldn't otherwise go (Mahaffey 1976; Allain 1996; Varner 1998).

17) Rats fed for one year with 1 ppm fluoride in their water, using either sodium fluoride or aluminum fluoride, had morphological changes to their kidneys and brains, an increased uptake of aluminum in the brain, and the formation of beta amyloid deposits which are characteristic of Alzheimers disease (Varner 1998).

18) Aluminum fluoride was recently nominated by the Environmental Protection Agency and National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences for testing by the National Toxicology Program. According to EPA and NIEHS, aluminum fluoride currently has a "high health research priority" due to its "known neurotoxicity" (BNA, 2000). If fluoride is added to water which contains aluminum, than aluminum fluoride complexes will form.

Only moron here is you, http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/safety.htm.   ;)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 12:45:50 PM »
no flouridation of water in europe...
tank u jesus

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: EVAN CENTOPENIS CONCERNS ABOUT WATER! OH BROTHER HAHAHA
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 02:13:40 PM »
i thought it was a very cool video. i liked the fish guy, very knowledgeable, can tell he has a passion for his craft

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 02:14:06 PM »
I laughed so badly, he's afraid of tap water because of the fluoride stuff and he's afraid of bottled water because of the plastic bottles contaminating the water, so he buys an extra machine for at home where he can brew his own perfect ph-neutral untoxic water lol.

A guy shooting grams of drugs in his ass on a weekly basis and runs around at 300 pds with bloodpressure 400/200 worries about the effects of water on his health. :D

BAM!!!... spot on. We have a winner.

regarding Fluoride. In rural areas here the government give out Fluoride Tablets as the water doesnt have it.

Prevents many health problems.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »
Ah, I see. Should have said you like things English, then.   ;)

/oh, and get out and see the world! what are ya waiting for? it to come to you?

Perhaps his hand condition has impeded his enjoyment of traveling, and taking the time to swirl Merlot on the French Rivera....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »
I laughed so badly, he's afraid of tap water because of the fluoride stuff and he's afraid of bottled water because of the plastic bottles contaminating the water, so he buys an extra machine for at home where he can brew his own perfect ph-neutral untoxic water lol.

A guy shooting grams of drugs in his ass on a weekly basis and runs around at 300 pds with bloodpressure 400/200 worries about the effects of water on his health. :D

ROFL...so true..

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2009, 09:26:34 PM »
"Centopenis"

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2009, 09:34:47 PM »

Exactly. Un-fucking-real.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »

HAHA, RON.....

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2009, 10:45:35 PM »
Evan is a pimp amongst playa's, great job.

Most promising young man in the IFBB!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2009, 11:34:36 PM »
That expensive high tech water machine he bought is probably made of plastic. He should take it apart to make sure...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2009, 11:38:57 PM »
Only moron here is you, http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/safety.htm.   ;)

Yes because the CDC knows best for us.  Have you had your swine flue vaccination?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2009, 02:21:13 AM »
Yes. he should be more concerned about his genetically narrow structure that, if he stood next to Heath, even he (heath) would look wide.
how is he narrow?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2009, 03:19:28 PM »
i thought it was a very cool video. i liked the fish guy, very knowledgeable, can tell he has a passion for his craft

I agree... Evan is only looking after his career... his physique.

If I had the funds, I'd do the same thing...
A

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2009, 03:32:11 PM »

Im guessing his BP is about 130/90.  Evan is really concerned about his health, he would be seeing a doc to keep it under control with meds.

jt
TEAM Nasser