Author Topic: Another Q  (Read 3237 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Another Q
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »
Agreed

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 08:06:24 PM »
With the question at hand, I think he could still get gains if he stayed on Tren non stop but I'm saying they'd be better if he cycled through.

Ok thank you guys for all the input, I already dropped the test down to 1000 mg, now just waiting on the tren and going to run that @ 250mg / week with it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »
With the question at hand, I think he could still get gains if he stayed on Tren non stop but I'm saying they'd be better if he cycled through.
this is something you noticed in yourself? have you noticed it with every steroid, or soemthing inparticular to tren? would you advocate ALWAYS switching steroids every so often?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 11:09:23 PM »
this is something you noticed in yourself? have you noticed it with every steroid, or soemthing inparticular to tren? would you advocate ALWAYS switching steroids every so often?

In most cases yes I would.

Test for the most part always stays in with my guys...there are a few that I have do some things without test but they are few and far between.

From personal experience, tren definitely works better in 6-12wk burst, then some time off of tren.

When it comes to other drugs, like tren, if you're going to stay on for a long time, it seems to work to your advantage to mix it up a bit. For example, one of my favorite things to bounce back and forth with is dbol and anadrol. Here's a sample of what I have some guys do with that:

Wk 1-4 anadrol
Wk 5-6 no anadrol, no dbol
Wk 7-12 dbol
Wk 13-14 no anadrol no dbol
....and so on depending on what's going on, what they need, and how long they're going to be on.

In something like the anadrol/dbol cycle above, the doses are often cycled slightly in about half the cases.

When it comes to other drugs, lets say deca, 16-20wks straight seems to be fine. Could someone use it longer and still get just as good of gains? I don't know, but I'd be a little skeptical unless they started upping the dose...this is assuming that diet stays the same...that should go without saying but you never know who's reading this.

Just a side note to all of this, I'm just answering tbombz question, I'm not telling people to do what I laid out above. Most here probably don't need to and shouldn't. Not because it's extremely dangerous but because for a lot of guys the type of anadrol/dbol cycle I listed just isn't needed...plus, it's not cheap.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
In most cases yes I would.

Test for the most part always stays in with my guys...there are a few that I have do some things without test but they are few and far between.

From personal experience, tren definitely works better in 6-12wk burst, then some time off of tren.

When it comes to other drugs, like tren, if you're going to stay on for a long time, it seems to work to your advantage to mix it up a bit. For example, one of my favorite things to bounce back and forth with is dbol and anadrol. Here's a sample of what I have some guys do with that:

Wk 1-4 anadrol
Wk 5-6 no anadrol, no dbol
Wk 7-12 dbol
Wk 13-14 no anadrol no dbol
....and so on depending on what's going on, what they need, and how long they're going to be on.

In something like the anadrol/dbol cycle above, the doses are often cycled slightly in about half the cases.

When it comes to other drugs, lets say deca, 16-20wks straight seems to be fine. Could someone use it longer and still get just as good of gains? I don't know, but I'd be a little skeptical unless they started upping the dose...this is assuming that diet stays the same...that should go without saying but you never know who's reading this.

Just a side note to all of this, I'm just answering tbombz question, I'm not telling people to do what I laid out above. Most here probably don't need to and shouldn't. Not because it's extremely dangerous but because for a lot of guys the type of anadrol/dbol cycle I listed just isn't needed...plus, it's not cheap.

we need to sticky this post, intelligence and wisdom is speaking.

jt
TEAM Nasser