Author Topic: The Story Of Kovacs  (Read 5502 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: The Story Of Kovacs
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2009, 10:05:40 AM »
I was first introduced to supplements in 1996. I played hockey on highschool and our games were always late on Friday nights 11pm. So one of the guys from the team had this jug and he'd give it to us for our water bottles. He'd say...

" dude... it gives you more energy than Gatorade! "

We'd wonder why we'd be hyper, skate like cowboys from hell and stay awake until 8am the next day...

Ultimate Orange.

It will NEVER get better than that.

- Block!

Remember Ultimate Punch?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2009, 12:09:23 PM »
It's business as usual at the gym.  A symphony of humming pulleys, clanging iron plates, the grunting of uber-men taxing their muscles beyond the limit, the raucous laughter between men.  Then!  A hush falls over this din, as HE muscle-walks into the room.  Jaws drop and FISHY pussies moisten. It's Greg Kovacs...and he's back!

Is this bit true or did you make it up?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2009, 01:57:12 PM »
     Kovacs looms ominously  in the doorway, surveying sprawl of weights and machines before him.  Clad in a camouflage wife beater, billowing yellow genie pants, navy blue fanny pack, and a white baseball cap mounted front to back, Kocacs moves forward into the gym.  He looks bigger then life, muscle bulging out of the wife-beater like an upstate convict.  He's been working out. But where?  He's been gone for so long.
     "Howdy Greg,", one of semi-muscular wanna-be's begins.  Greg glares at him from behind his sturdy glasses, and keeps moving.  The crowd slowly breaks up, each one turning their respective attention back to the machine or barbell they were occupied with before this all started, and the symphony of gym sounds commences once again.
     Greg makes a b-line to the flat bench. He throws a couple of 45's on each side of the bar, then slides underneath.  He dismounts the Olympic bar and pumps out 15 smooth, even reps, then throws the bar back up on it's supports.
     It seems everyone is watching from the corner of their eye.
     "He threw that around like it was 10 lbs", remarks a random gym rat.
     "That ain't shit," replies a highly defined black man, "wait 'til that muthafucka gets goin'.  Shit, man."
     Greg throws on two more 45's and bangs out 15 more reps.  Two more 45's and 12 more easy reps.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2009, 09:13:08 PM »

I can't believe this is happening! 

jehwit is already in the Getbig Hall of Fame!

Finish this, jehwit!

All Hail Getbig!

- Block.
?

io856

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2009, 07:44:46 AM »
something about this jehwit "story of kovacs" really sparks my imagination can really picture the situation... pretty cool stuff

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 02:23:25 PM »
     Kovacs saunters over to the Hammer Strength Incline Bench machine, the protruding belly testing the limits of the fanny-pack. He proceeds to pull 45 lb plates off the rack like they were made of paper mache!  The gathering crowd gawks as he loads the plates up onto the Hammer Strength machine.  Kovacs aggressively whirls around and addresses them:  "What?? You assholes are my friends now?  You pathetic guys who can barely bench two and a quarter who criticized me because of one blown show?  You weaklings had the nerve to put my photos up on your pussy internet sites and mock me?  All of you can go fuck yourselves!  Beat it!!"

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2009, 02:58:41 PM »
he must be wearing a sony walkman casette player to rock his workout
X