Author Topic: Jay Cutler Trains Back 2 week after winning the 2009 Mr Olympia  (Read 7461 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Cutler Trains Back 2 week after winning the 2009 Mr Olympia
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2009, 12:43:06 PM »
Around 3:35 mark Jay tells the camera man. ''Get a shot at the hat'' Marketing genius.

I'm going to do this exact routine today and report back.
haha what a fuckup

Jay you money grabbing son of a bitch, what kind of fucking ego does it take to sell clothes with your name on it? Sadly for Jay the guy he has wearing all his shit looks like shit and has implants.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2009, 05:29:48 PM »
You are such a jealous Fuck, unbelievable!
Translation: I am a Cutler schmoe and I am proud. I'm HERE, I'm Queer, Get Used To It!

- Block!
?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2009, 05:46:55 PM »
MattT everyone calls you a retard on here but you just confirmed it. THe FST-7 training increases vascularity! Its how lean you are and your genetic disposition you tool.Good for you ramming a needle in your ass doesnt take brains.Oh wait maybe it was the new Muscle Tech products that made him vascular, you should buy some.

body88

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2009, 05:51:49 PM »
haha what a fuckup

Jay you money grabbing son of a bitch, what kind of fucking ego does it take to sell clothes with your name on it? Sadly for Jay the guy he has wearing all his shit looks like shit and has implants.

If you had the ability to sell clothing with your name on it and make a profit, you'd do it.  Why is Jay a money grabber?  The guy runs his own business....it's called the Jay Cutler brand.  What's wrong with that?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2009, 05:52:49 PM »
MattT everyone calls you a retard on here but you just confirmed it. THe FST-7 training increases vascularity! Its how lean you are and your genetic disposition you tool.Good for you ramming a needle in your ass doesnt take brains.Oh wait maybe it was the new Muscle Tech products that made him vascular, you should buy some.

Can you please explain or provide a good link on what this FST-7 training is?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2009, 06:08:24 PM »
I wonder if Jay has to check to see if a camera is filming him everytime he takes a dump or humps his old lady...

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 06:30:26 PM »
He keeps posting this stuff he wont have anything to put on his next DVD ;D

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 07:07:04 PM »
Atleast he doesn't have the usual entourage... I don't mind watching him train with Eric, but I really don't care to watch this little twink workout with him.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »

LOL!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2009, 08:30:07 PM »
Atleast he doesn't have the usual entourage... I don't mind watching him train with Eric, but I really don't care to watch this little twink workout with him.
What is funny to me is how hard these schmoes he trains with have to act to be cool and nonchalant. I can bet my hairy ass that they brag to everybody who will listen to them...

"Oh, my friend Jay? Oh, yea... I workout with him. Uh huh. Yup... I have his cell number stored in my phone right here... wanna see? "

I can also imagine how many people fight over saying that Jay is 'one of their best friends'. Hahahaha...

- Block!
?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »
LOOK AROUND 8:48 THAT LITTLE FAG TRAINING WITH JAY HAS TRICEPS IMPLANTS LOL

HOLY SHIT DO THOSE LOOK HORRIBLE!!!!

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2009, 10:07:54 PM »
haha what a fuckup

haha

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2009, 10:14:23 PM »
FST-7...

Basically you do a regular workout and then you pump the hell outta the muscle with burns and partial reps. Supposedly you are supposed to count out 7 sets of these "after-sets" to get the fascia to stretch.

You could probably practice on your dinger. Whack off for a while and then squeeze it at the base until the veins pop out and then look for striations and vascularity over the next few months.

Old ass concept. Some folks are just dying to believe it's revolutionary.

Whatever.

Craig Titus always used to talk about the pump sets. Look where it got him.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2009, 10:19:30 PM »

Pumped full of something else that's for sure.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2009, 08:07:28 AM »
Can you please explain or provide a good link on what this FST-7 training is?
IN A nutshell 7 sets of your final exercise for a particular bodypart say flyes incline,7 sets 10/12 reps same weight throughout, rest and stretch the bodypart with rest of about no more 30 secs if u have partner then set to set.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2009, 11:20:04 AM »
FST-7...

Basically you do a regular workout and then you pump the hell outta the muscle with burns and partial reps. Supposedly you are supposed to count out 7 sets of these "after-sets" to get the fascia to stretch.

You could probably practice on your dinger. Whack off for a while and then squeeze it at the base until the veins pop out and then look for striations and vascularity over the next few months.

Old ass concept. Some folks are just dying to believe it's revolutionary.

Whatever.

Joe Weiders Blood Volume Training...  :D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »
It looked like in the video (while doing lat pulldowns) Jay doesn't lock his legs in under the bar.

Thoughts on this?    Why?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2009, 12:17:02 PM »
It looked like in the video (while doing lat pulldowns) Jay doesn't lock his legs in under the bar.

Thoughts on this?    Why?
better stretch maybe?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2009, 02:24:41 PM »

Thoughts on this?    Why?

I saw Dillet do that in a BFTO, I think 97?
Anyway, Charles Glass had Paul do those, and I tried them out to see the difference.
From what I can see, you have to use a stricter motion, because if you swing like 90% of the people do, you'll pull yourself right off the bench. You get a good stretch, but that's not the main benefit of doing it, at least not to me.
Because of the stricter motion, you get a better mind/muscle connection going too.