Author Topic: Report: Russia to allow pre-emptive nukes  (Read 1404 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Report: Russia to allow pre-emptive nukes
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 01:40:44 PM »
More on this. Apparently the Russians decided some time ago that they had better things to do then count our nukes and decided to pack up and go home. They hoped we would do the same....yeah right...we stayed. So when the talks began about renewing the START treaty that covered all this, the Russians tied it in with the Missile Shield and pissed off State who were not there to talk about that at all Neither side got anywhere so the Russians decided to close down their missile plant and kicked out our inspectors. My buddy was there and we weren't happy. The big nukes aren't really the issue, its all the small stuff that they've lost track of. The article doesn't say much but it also doesn't say that the Russians are allowing us to inspect again because there is no current treaty. I guess there treaties are extremely specific. They name the inspector, duration, day and date of inspection...right to the last detail. That was in regards subs etc. These treaties are balanced, the Russians don't get over on us and Obama would not be allowed to change that if he wanted to. I still don't know what point they were making in the article because there is no real info.
L