Author Topic: Levron charges $65 for an autograph  (Read 3435 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Levron charges $65 for an autograph
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »

The price you quoted is for an oversized autographed poster.
What's wrong with this?
First, you neglected to say it's a poster, so that adds to the cost.
Secondly, there are other photographs included on that page, autographed, that are as low as $32, $45 and so on.
Yet you neglected to mention those, I guess the higher price is more outrageous to you so you want people to get worked up about it?

Only a hopeless schmoe would buy an oversized photograph of Levrone autographed or not.  The only legitimate purchase of such a poster is to display it in an appropriate venue.  For example, you own a gym, and have several such posters hanging on your "wall of fame/champions."

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »
let me sum this all up for everyone...

1. the charges arent for an autograph...they are for a product that contains an autograph.
2. Lou Ferrigno charges $20 for just an autograph.
3. People shouldnt charge for autographs- period. its bad business.
4. alot of sports people charge for an autographed poster with frame or without.
5. you dont have to buy it.
6. some people will think its good value, others a rip off.

the thread starter:
1. Can't spell Levrone.
2. Has mislead the reader and misrepresented his "victim".

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 02:41:54 PM »
Only a hopeless schmoe would buy an oversized photograph of Levrone autographed or not.  The only legitimate purchase of such a poster is to display it in an appropriate venue.  For example, you own a gym, and have several such posters hanging on your "wall of fame/champions."

And my quote figures into your statement...how? Because I said someone will get worked up by the higher cost...and you're connecting it to schmoes somehow? I'm lost...

you do know I'll notify you of my next adventure. :P

I hope you still know, that I really know I do not care now. :)

body88

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 03:09:08 PM »

The price you quoted is for an oversized autographed poster.
What's wrong with this?
First, you neglected to say it's a poster, so that adds to the cost.
Secondly, there are other photographs included on that page, autographed, that are as low as $32, $45 and so on.
Yet you neglected to mention those, I guess the higher price is more outrageous to you so you want people to get worked up about it?

Levron's autograph is not worth the paper that its printed on.  What exactly has Kevin Levrone done to make his autograph worth money?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »

Levron's autograph is not worth the paper that its printed on.  What exactly has Kevin Levrone done to make his autograph worth money?
what has anyone done to make their authograph worth money?  :D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 05:50:08 PM »
come on guys, Levrone is not making "action movies" anymore, the man gotta survive..... :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 11:41:54 PM »

As a homosexual, you can't speak on behalf of heterosexuals since you don't know how we think, yet you always assume that you can speak on behalf of heteros and understand us when you post such ridiculous claims.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2009, 12:49:58 AM »
Considering the guy has been posting on this site / doing videos for months without asking for anything, I think we can give the guy a break.  He could put a donate button on his website and it'd not be out of order.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2009, 11:14:50 AM »

Earl is a good guy and you shouldn't be criticizing him so harshly!!

Who are you to write/say Earl's bedroom ceiling isn't an appropriate venue?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2009, 12:29:23 PM »
Earl is a good guy and you shouldn't be criticizing him so harshly!!

Who are you to write/say Earl's bedroom ceiling isn't an appropriate venue?

haha seriously i don't pay for autographs of anybody, not even the one and only Kevin Levrone

and who cares if he is charging money for it? if people are willing to give you money for your name signed on a photo, who is going to turn it down?

E
E

body88

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »
what has anyone done to make their authograph worth money?  :D

Many things, is this a serious question? 65 bones for a Kevin Levrone, autographed, product.  Lmao.  That's not directed at you, just saying.