Author Topic: Internet All A-Twitter Over Meghan McCain Photo  (Read 2507 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Internet All A-Twitter Over Meghan McCain Photo
« on: October 15, 2009, 01:48:40 PM »
Meghan McCain, blogger and daughter of former presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, threatened to quit Twitter this week and then apologized to her nearly 60,000 followers on the social media site after posting a racy picture of herself in a tank top Wednesday night.

Describing it as a snapshot of her "spontaneous" night in, the photo showed a scantily covered McCain holding an Andy Warhol biography in her hand.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Technology/AheadoftheCurve/top-11-twitter-faux-pas-tweet-mistakes-celebrities/story?id=8835705

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Internet All A-Twitter Over Meghan McCain Photo
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »
I never thought she was all that attractive but she looks pretty good right there  ;D

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 02:13:38 PM »

should have posted that pic before the election :D

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 02:13:54 PM »
I never thought she was all that attractive but she looks pretty good right there  ;D

For once we agree Tony!
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »
she's hot there

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 03:46:20 PM »
Meghan McCain, blogger and daughter of former presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, threatened to quit Twitter this week and then apologized to her nearly 60,000 followers on the social media site after posting a racy picture of herself in a tank top Wednesday night.

Describing it as a snapshot of her "spontaneous" night in, the photo showed a scantily covered McCain holding an Andy Warhol biography in her hand.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Technology/AheadoftheCurve/top-11-twitter-faux-pas-tweet-mistakes-celebrities/story?id=8835705

damn  would fuck that broad

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 06:21:06 PM »
I like her a lot more now ;D  People are stupid to call her a slut over that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 07:54:24 PM »
I like her a lot more now ;D  People are stupid to call her a slut over that.
I agree but come on now hugo she knew what she was doing when she posted a pic like that those tits would pop out of a turtle neck...

This is why i dont feel bad when i look a chicks that dress like this sorry darling if you dont want me looking at your tits dont push them together and put the on display...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »
I agree but come on now hugo she knew what she was doing when she posted a pic like that those tits would pop out of a turtle neck...

This is why i dont feel bad when i look a chicks that dress like this sorry darling if you dont want me looking at your tits dont push them together and put the on display...
yea, sure she did.  And I don't see anything wrong with it.  I have no problem with chicks wanting to look sexy.  It's normal human nature.  She looks good and it was far from slutty like some people called her.  To hell with all these idiots who act like sex or sexy is the biggest transgression against normal behavior.  It's people acting like that who aren't normal.  Am I supposed to be shocked that a girl doesn't come out and admit it?  Hell no, that's very normal too.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 08:07:20 PM »

Agree, but she looks a lot like her father.  ;D
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 08:16:04 PM »
yea, sure she did.  And I don't see anything wrong with it.  I have no problem with chicks wanting to look sexy.  It's normal human nature.  She looks good and it was far from slutty like some people called her.  To hell with all these idiots who act like sex or sexy is the biggest transgression against normal behavior.  It's people acting like that who aren't normal.  Am I supposed to be shocked that a girl doesn't come out and admit it?  Hell no, that's very normal too.
what constitutes a slut, whore? its subjective huggy bear so to some she may be a slut or come across as a whore.

To each their own and all that jazz but dont post a pic like that and be suprised or upset if someone calls you a whore. Its the same thing with my earlier example dont walk around with your tits popping out of your shirt and act suprised or upset when i stare at...sorry im not fuking sorry.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 09:15:57 PM »
what constitutes a slut, whore? its subjective huggy bear so to some she may be a slut or come across as a whore.

To each their own and all that jazz but dont post a pic like that and be suprised or upset if someone calls you a whore. Its the same thing with my earlier example dont walk around with your tits popping out of your shirt and act suprised or upset when i stare at...sorry im not fuking sorry.
yea, and i'm free to think they're wrong ::)  "wouldn't you agree" ::) 

if you think that's slutty, oh brother ::) 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 02:06:59 AM »
I would bury her. Way better looking than any other polticians daughter I've come across in recent memory. Her mom is a piece of ass also. I'm sure Johnny boy makes her life a living hell when his perscription for the little blue pill comes every month.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 05:42:01 AM »

RIP Bob Probert

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 08:24:10 AM »
Nothing wrong with that pic.  :P

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 08:43:27 AM »
yea, and i'm free to think they're wrong ::)  "wouldn't you agree" ::) 

if you think that's slutty, oh brother ::) 
I totally agree hugo but wouldnt you agree they have the right to think she is a whore?

you can seriously tell me that if you had a daughter you would want her posting pics like that of herself on the internet?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »
I totally agree hugo but wouldnt you agree they have the right to think she is a whore?

you can seriously tell me that if you had a daughter you would want her posting pics like that of herself on the internet?

She's not the first and certainly not the last. Hell, Danielson has posted pictures similar to that one that women in their 30's have sent him so it's not like they get any smarter with age.