Author Topic: How a schmoe takes a young novice under his wing...  (Read 6267 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: How a schmoe takes a young novice under his wing...
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2009, 04:04:20 AM »
topskin, you re a retard. I bet you re 90 lbs.

uberasshole, why are you still alive? Didn't I give you a direct order to suicide yourself? Why can't you listen? You're German, right? You're a vile piece of shiit that stinks up this place.

Please die now.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2009, 04:07:25 AM »
LOL at that story!
I liked the cooter part...I wish I had the ones he threw away. Can you imagine saying, " Yeah, I hit it, but she just annoys me...she's fine as shit, though. "

But, seriously, these idiots need to realize, that nobody cares that you want to be a professional bodybuilder, and that bills need to be paid, and that you don't have the luxury that Flex Wheeler (as a pro) or Arnold had, and not work. You need to get out there and grind it out like everybody else. At least transfer your "workout" ethic to your "work" ethic. Not that hard.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2009, 10:23:20 AM »
hahah this takes the cake :D

Watch him type :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2009, 10:33:27 AM »
hahah this takes the cake :D

Watch him type :D

Um, why are you watching these videos?  Why do you think anyone here would want to watch them?  Do you really find them that entertaining?  ???  Surely, you can find better was to amuse yourself.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2009, 10:43:32 AM »
It's called get a job you lazy bum. I had a a friend in college who was taken 26 credits a semester his junior and senior yr, worked as a stripper (for the ladies), worked out, did martial arts, became class president, had duel majors and then went to Law school. Dude had solid 18 ich guns...at 5'11. But he maintained a work ethic that was to be admired. He belived in a strong mind and body. Plus he got lots of cooter.  

lazy?! PUH-LEEZE that guy is basically me
with the exception of the fact that that guy was taken 26 credits a semester his junior and senior yr,   became class president, had duel majors and then went to Law school, and he belived in a strong mind and body. Plus he got lots of cooter

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2009, 10:46:05 AM »
Um, why are you watching these videos?  Why do you think anyone here would want to watch them?  Do you really find them that entertaining?  ???  Surely, you can find better was to amuse yourself.

Good point Bay...I would like to think that most straight men wouldnt care to look at half naked men smoking at a computer...shows you little I know...  ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2009, 12:00:22 PM »
Um, why are you watching these videos?  Why do you think anyone here would want to watch them?  Do you really find them that entertaining?  ???  Surely, you can find better was to amuse yourself.

Give it up ::)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2009, 12:04:53 PM »
Excellent post. Very true as well. We have watched many bodybuilders grow up here and change themselves.

leafy BUG CHASER

go suck off your schmoe bf for more money to spend on that shi.t UGL stuff you love soo much

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2009, 12:14:37 PM »
Children are the orgasm of life.

Pumpsters training principles in action...