Author Topic: For the record: all jokes aside Nasser should've got one sandow...  (Read 15587 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: For the record: all jokes aside Nasser should've got one sandow...
« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2009, 09:20:27 AM »
yes bobs, remember that day! wow man you made big ronnie look tiny ;D

as i said the internet is a good place for failures like gronk to achieve their dreams :-\

You lovebirds are cute.

Alex23

« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2009, 12:38:02 PM »
You lovebirds are cute.

Lovebirds... LOL!!!!

I don't see what the commotion is regarding Groink; we've met before and I've seen Nasser in person a couple of times; shit Gregg is bigger, it's not the end of the world... just deal with it guys and stop scaling yourself 8" up in a pic and still look smaller ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2009, 12:49:10 PM »
calm down old man i was just having some fun with your fat king  :-\

At least my I consider my "king" to be a friend and I don't have to buy his underwear so he can afford food  :P

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2009, 01:21:51 PM »
At least my I consider my "king" to be a friend and I don't have to buy his underwear so he can afford food  :P

ROFL......f'n ownership has been transfered, maybe you can sell Sharif back to nastard for a pack of cigs? hahahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2009, 01:22:34 PM »
His father is Egyptian and his mother is from the former Yugoslavia. His wife Birgit divorced him for domestic assault and cheating on her. He currently resides in San Diego and Costa Mesa, California.

woah

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2009, 01:24:00 PM »
ROFL......f'n ownership has been transfered, maybe you can sell Sharif back to nastard for a pack of cigs? hahahaha

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2009, 07:52:05 PM »
Lovebirds... LOL!!!!

I don't see what the commotion is regarding Groink; we've met before and I've seen Nasser in person a couple of times; shit Gregg is bigger, it's not the end of the world... just deal with it guys and stop scaling yourself 8" up in a pic and still look smaller ;D

Lol alx, if you are talking about that comparison of you and me, it was really a joke.. sure I know you are bigger (taller/wider) but so what?.. being tall and wide are good things but only if you have a good shape, right?.. bud spencer was taller and wider than you but I don’t think anyone in the world wanted to look like him!..

Alex23

« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »
Lol alx, if you are talking about that comparison of you and me, it was really a joke.. sure I know you are bigger (taller/wider) but so what?.. being tall and wide are good things but only if you have a good shape, right?.. bud spencer was taller and wider than you but I don’t think anyone in the world wanted to look like him!..

hey no worries brother, I'm sure you work hard and all... you've got a good physique... just hard to compare 255-260lb of slob  drinking a six pack every night with a cut 5'7" sub 200..

groink is still wider and bigger than Nasser.... ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2009, 08:18:55 PM »
hey no worries brother, I'm sure you work hard and all... you've got a good physique... just hard to compare 255-260lb of slob  drinking a six pack every night with a cut 5'7" sub 200..

groink is still wider and bigger than Nasser.... ;D

but they were comparing shawn ray and lee priest to guys like markus and fux at the olympia ::) ;D

Alex23

« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2009, 09:51:45 PM »
but they were comparing shawn ray and lee priest to guys like markus and fux at the olympia ::) ;D

well spoken.