Author Topic: U.S. National Debt close to $12 Trillion dollars. Web Site has real time Calc  (Read 433 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
CHECK OUT THIS SITE- AMAZING

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
How can they calculate the numbers so fast? It would seem impossible to calculate in realtime given the complexities of the markets.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How can they calculate the numbers so fast? It would seem impossible to calculate in realtime given the complexities of the markets.

I dont know the formula they use, but its probably based on estimates of reporting and published data. 

I just read a book about medicair and medicaid unfunded liabilities and we are in serious freaking trouble. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
It's a good thing that Paul Krugman said that debt doesn't matter and that the govt. should spend even more.

Phew, I was worried there for a second.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Bravo...great fiscal responsibility there.  Great direction with these last 2 administrations.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bravo...great fiscal responsibility there.  Great direction with these last 2 administrations.

Take a look att hat site. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
CHECK OUT THIS SITE- AMAZING

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I got DIZZY just looking at all of those numbers...Sheesh. America is FA FA FA FUCKED!!!
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
The next guy that comes in needs to cut everything..every program gets cut except Defense Spending and even that needs to be reviewed. He will also need to de regulate all the ridiculous green regs and re industrialize.
L

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The next guy that comes in needs to cut everything..every program gets cut except Defense Spending and even that needs to be reviewed. He will also need to de regulate all the ridiculous green regs and re industrialize.

You can add a couple more million people to the unemployment ranks. The US is fucked and the government knows it. Right now the cops here in Detroit are receiving riot training from homeland security.

Get ready for a wild ride!