Author Topic: Pecking order of the Peckers.  (Read 8577 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Pecking order of the Peckers.
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2009, 07:55:03 PM »
Seriously now....how the fuck do they get "measurements" for these sorts of things? Are there like lines of people waiting outside a clinic, waiting for their dick to be measured?  ???
HAHA, RON.....

Alex23

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2009, 07:57:22 PM »
Seriously now....how the fuck do they get "measurements" for these sorts of things? Are there like lines of people waiting outside a clinic, waiting for their dick to be measured?  ???

LOL I think the "stats" would be off brother ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2009, 08:02:18 PM »
They trick them, making them think that there is a free strip show, or free bjs, something

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »
Chinese are often pretty big, it's the Japanese who are small. I knew this massive Chinese guy who was strong as an ox, he used to say that to people about how everyone assumes Chinese are small but they're not.

I guess us Brits have such small weiners we don't make the list?! I wish mine was anywhere near 3.5 inches flacid, it's more like 1mm or inverted in the cold sea sometimes!
How does a Chinese man being as strong as a ox, mean that his got a big penis? And don't say he's hung like a ox, because oxen are gelded, they never mate

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2009, 09:30:36 PM »
hé oui, on est le top et en plus, nos femmes sont ma foi assez ouvertes! héhéhé!

Alex23

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2009, 09:36:13 PM »
Just hung up the phone with Nasser and he asked me to measure my dick

still syntholed.

Fixed.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2009, 11:04:26 PM »

This is the way gets all the inside info on things.  He set up a "glory hole" at his trailer.  he is so good he can measure a guys dick just by how far it goes in his mouth.  This was the first thing Queer Vissy liked about him  It was on their Facebook page
No Worries 4 me

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2009, 06:08:16 AM »

dude they pay $50 and it's usually a chick that does the measuring, though if you're unlucky she's 50 years old :-\
tank u jesus

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2009, 06:24:52 AM »
No homo. Stop buying pills, stretching it or stuffing your speedo like Levrone, she doesn't really care  ;D

http://phalliccymbals.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/world_penis_sizes.gif

they left out this statistic:
Region.      Erect (inches)    Flaccid           Source

Getbig.com.  9.5.                  7.3             Imaginary girlfriends               
BigNationRadio.com

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2009, 06:27:15 AM »
they left out this statistic:
Region.      Erect (inches)    Flaccid           Source

Getbig.com.  9.5.                  7.3             Imaginary girlfriends              

Lol

nah all joking aside the average for white dudes is like 6" i  think... based on all these dick size articles

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: Alex 23...
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2009, 06:24:53 PM »
Hey bro did you end up trying trueprotein's protein soups? I remember you raving about them, just wondering if they were good or not, thinking of ordering some but wanted to read some feedback first.

thnks.

I salute the wit of the moderator who decided to merge a thread about "protein soups" in with a cock thread.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2009, 12:20:24 AM »
 Puerto Rico we are bigger