Author Topic: Jolt(sleeping related)  (Read 5124 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Jolt(sleeping related)
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if "he" did exist, this is probably how most of us would "mess around" with "it" ;D

Just like he's one of the "boyz" ;D

Hahahahahahahaa!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2009, 10:19:22 PM »
Let's play devil's advocate and say Bigfoot DOES exist.........who fucking cares, it's a fucking overgrown Gorilla running around wiping it's ass with foliage.

Aren't you an overgrown gorilla too?

People this "convinced" of something have no idea how idiotic they sound.

David Attenborough and Jane Goodall are convinced too and have said so publicly. They are only ridiculed for this belief in the US (the most poorly educated westernised society).

The Luke

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2009, 10:21:09 PM »

David Attenborough and Jane Goodall are convinced too and have said so publicly. They are only ridiculed for this belief in the US (the most poorly educated westernised society).
The Luke

We beleive you The Puke...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2009, 10:26:41 PM »
What's more pathetic? That The Puke believes in Bigfoot or that he spent months defending his concocted story about Sarcasm's mother writing him a letter? Personally, I think someone with a "physics" degree (who was rejected from 2,000+ jobs) who spends his time chasing an imaginary creature around North America is most likely suffering from some sort of disease. Funny that he has a "holier than thou" attitude.

Alex23

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2009, 10:28:55 PM »
What's more pathetic? That The Puke believes in Bigfoot or that he spent months defending his concocted story about Sarcasm's mother writing him a letter? Personally, I think someone with a "physics" degree (who was rejected from 2,000+ jobs) who spends his time chasing an imaginary creature around North America is most likely suffering from some sort of disease. Funny that he has a "holier than thou" attitude.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I remember the 2000 resumes sent / interviews ;D ... something no one would brag about...

gayer than "presenting" in a public bathroom glory hole when all "he" asked is if you could "spare some squares"...

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2009, 10:29:25 PM »

Welcome to the fan club... you are member 206.

The Luke

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I remember the 2000 resumes sent / interviews ;D ... something no one would brag about...

gayer than "presenting" in a public bathroom glory hole when all "he" asked is if you could "spare some squares"...

Quick question, would you hire a Bigfoot fanatic? I feel bad for his parents. Using their hard earned cash to stage wild goose chases across North America while not paying them the rent he should be for occupying their basement.

Alex23

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2009, 10:31:16 PM »
Welcome to the fan club... you are member 206.
The Luke

Do you work nowadays The Nuked?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2009, 10:33:43 PM »

The Luke

Again........WHO FUCKING CARES.

what's next.....finding another type of raspberry?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2009, 08:15:04 AM »
...this is almost right.

Primates as a rule suffer from this... and so do most species descended from arboreal (tree-dwelling) ancestors. The reaction is a sort of emergency default "grip" position which stops creatures sleeping in trees or on branches from falling when they drift off to sleep.

As an experiment you can make the reaction worse by sleeping in an unbalanced position. Something as simple as placing a thick pillow under your back which you then slide off during sleep (a slightly inclined bed also works). Sleep researchers usually trigger this by pulling something out of the closed hand of a sleeping patient; or by suddenly dropping the whole bed a few inches.

If you suffer very badly from this (some people even wake up) then sleeping between some piled up pillows and holding another pillow usually helps. Some people swear by "grip-position gloves": gloves glued to a small thick handle, when you wear them you can't let go of the handle and so feel secure in a sort of sunconscious way.

Hope this helps...

The Luke

how do you explain to your girlfriend you are wearing a glove with a stick glued to it?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2009, 08:21:18 AM »
It's pretty obvious that "The Flukes" search for a hairy, quasi-human beast is directly related to being abandoned by his mum at a young age.  He saw the pics of her and began his quest.  Elementary really.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2009, 08:22:19 AM »

ahh yes there it is..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2009, 08:30:01 AM »

ahh yes there it is..

Who folds & reads an A2 plan like that?   ::)  What's he looking for?  The jobsite address?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2009, 08:31:35 AM »
Who folds & reads an A2 plan like that?   ::)  What's he looking for?  The jobsite address?

He thinks it's a chinese takeout menu...."that general tso makes a mean bird..."

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2009, 08:33:01 AM »

these are technical drawings.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2009, 08:39:35 AM »
these are technical drawings.

And when will he patent this Futuro Thong?

spinnis

« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2009, 08:49:52 AM »
Just as you are about to fall asleep do you ever get jolted? Like your whole body just gets a sudden jolt out of nowhere?  I've always wondered that is.

ha yes, its freaky

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2009, 09:40:23 AM »

lol, no shit.  the actual blueprint part is folded over.  what a dickbreath.

I believe the word you're looking for is "dwarfism".
Deep Tissue Massage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2009, 09:46:10 AM »
I think that Nasser walks into restaurants and offices and has Bigknobs take pictures of him "doing something" before they get kicked out.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2009, 10:15:14 AM »
I think that Nasser walks into restaurants and offices and has Bigknobs take pictures of him "doing something" before they get kicked out.

haha, yes Groink.  bignobs is in the pic.....he's under the desk.....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2009, 10:21:36 AM »
haha big nob.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2009, 02:01:38 PM »

no Groink is too hairless, he has been disowned by the Gorrila community.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2009, 02:07:16 PM »
Luke, is there a good site to learn the facts about bigfoot and any new news. I dont want to do a google search because so much crap comes back and I dont know what to believe. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2009, 02:17:28 PM »
Luke, is there a good site to learn the facts about bigfoot and any new news. I dont want to do a google search because so much crap comes back and I dont know what to believe. 

stop it dude, you're being cruel now.
Deep Tissue Massage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2009, 02:50:22 PM »
haha, yes Groink.  bignobs is in the pic.....he's under the desk.....

LOLOL  you wouldn't be implying that BigKnobs worships at the fountain of Nasser, would you  :D :D