Author Topic: Gasp Clothing  (Read 10989 times)

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Gasp Clothing
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2009, 08:48:33 AM »
Well I guess if Hulk Hogan was there it wasn't gay to dress like one of his fans.  ;D
Yea... But I forgot my bandana

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2009, 08:49:06 AM »
Wow… you guys sure are ripping me down…lol  :'(

Continue to hide behind those keyboards… That’s where you do your best work…

The fact of the matter is we trained with Jay as a part of a fund raiser for the “Make a Wish Foundation” We got to have breakfast with him, train with him at the Mecca… Gold’s Gym Venice, had lunch together then hung out at his Max Muscle store…. Good cause, good training, good time… Chick was there, Charles Glass, Hulk Hogan…

Was Jonsey from Police Academy there as well?

RAZA-BLADE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2009, 08:50:18 AM »
Yea... But I forgot my bandana

It's a shame cuz it really would have completed your ensemble.

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2009, 08:51:16 AM »
It's a shame cuz it really would have completed your ensemble.

Next time!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2009, 09:11:30 AM »
why does the gay one in the orange shirt have mma gloves on? and even if they arent mma gloves, why does he have gloves on at all?  at least those other gu(a)ys don't have precious soft hand protecting gloves on.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2009, 09:49:56 AM »
seriously dont buy that overpriced shit, that brand act as if everyone knows it. only in bbing some dorks walk around with it.

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2009, 10:05:46 AM »
why does the gay one in the orange shirt have mma gloves on? and even if they arent mma gloves, why does he have gloves on at all?  at least those other gu(a)ys don't have precious soft hand protecting gloves on.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1379409&cp=2367438.2367453.2622932

I broke my left wrist in 2001... Docs said no lifting...That is not an option..  I wear the gloves with wrist support except on back day.. Then I use the Versa grip!!

Fooker!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2009, 10:07:37 AM »
Be right back going to buy a 100 euro t-shirt.  ;D

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2009, 10:23:39 AM »
Seemed to work well for me when I was training with Mr. O....

epic 15 inch arms, day glo 1980's tank top, and shit eating grin that says "hey big boy come meet me in stall 6 so i can get my post workout protein shake"

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2009, 10:24:07 AM »
epic 15 inch arms, day glo 1980's tank top, and shit eating grin that says "hey big boy come meet me in stall 6 so i can get my post workout protein shake"

hows the poker?

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2009, 10:31:39 AM »
working on my pot limit omaha 6-max game and playing in a few MTT on stars, cashed out my money on absolute poker. Any MTT scores recently?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2009, 02:39:36 AM »
Charity work is overrated - same as ass gape(TM) clothing...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2009, 07:38:25 AM »
Wow… you guys sure are ripping me down…lol  :'(

Continue to hide behind those keyboards… That’s where you do your best work…

The fact of the matter is we trained with Jay as a part of a fund raiser for the “Make a Wish Foundation” We got to have breakfast with him, train with him at the Mecca… Gold’s Gym Venice, had lunch together then hung out at his Max Muscle store…. Good cause, good training, good time… Chick was there, Charles Glass, Hulk Hogan…

Every now and then you get someone on stumbles acoss Getbig trying to show their rank by explaining how they once spotted a "pro bodybuilder" on a set of incline flys and how they are now BFF's.

I bet this guy did his best to act 'nonchalant' and I can only imagine how many people he said this to...

"Dude. I was training with Jay the other day. No, I'm serious. Yes. At Gold's. No, the one on Flamingo. Dude, he's cool as hell. Yea... oh, bro check this out we were training then we went out to eat. Yup. No it was hilarious. I set 3 people down from him. It was cool because at one point he looked at me and asked me to pass him the pepper. No, I did! I was like... Here, Jay... no problem! Oh, dude he's fucking cool as hell! Yea... no, dude if he seen me he would be like 'Hey, ironflex..' and I would be like..'Oh, wassup Jay.' No..No... he's just like us. It's like talking to us. He's just a normal guy... no, I'm serious. "

- Block!
?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2009, 07:47:34 AM »
A 'flit.'

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2009, 07:52:44 AM »
cute shirts

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2009, 08:58:51 AM »
Seemed to work well for me when I was training with Mr. O....

looks like you love to rub one out on his face right there

the clinched fists and biting of the lower lip give you away..... brah

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2009, 09:27:36 AM »
Every now and then you get someone on stumbles acoss Getbig trying to show their rank by explaining how they once spotted a "pro bodybuilder" on a set of incline flys and how they are now BFF's.

I bet this guy did his best to act 'nonchalant' and I can only imagine how many people he said this to...

"Dude. I was training with Jay the other day. No, I'm serious. Yes. At Gold's. No, the one on Flamingo. Dude, he's cool as hell. Yea... oh, bro check this out we were training then we went out to eat. Yup. No it was hilarious. I set 3 people down from him. It was cool because at one point he looked at me and asked me to pass him the pepper. No, I did! I was like... Here, Jay... no problem! Oh, dude he's fucking cool as hell! Yea... no, dude if he seen me he would be like 'Hey, ironflex..' and I would be like..'Oh, wassup Jay.' No..No... he's just like us. It's like talking to us. He's just a normal guy... no, I'm serious. "

- Block!

Yes this is very true, same goes with tv celebs and other famous people Even when they are a known prick. Fans ability to assess a person goes out the window, they are so easily seduced, they have a religious experience.  And it is always the same, "they are so nice" and "cool" blah blah blah. Just because a star acts like a commoner all of sudden they are a saint.