Author Topic: BNP on Question Time - Who is watching?  (Read 4240 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BNP on Question Time - Who is watching?
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 03:42:58 PM »
Where in the UK are you?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »
Haha - Griffin was OWNED tonight. Exposed for the racist that he is. Claimed white people are the "aborigines" of the UK.  ::)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »
Haha - Griffin was OWNED tonight. Exposed for the racist that he is. Claimed white people are the "aborigines" of the UK.  ::)
I can trace my ancestors back as far back as you can go before the point where they didn't keep records, all of them were born in Britain and lived here.

"exposed for the racist he is"

Your such a dumb fucker go join the UAF you would fit right in lol.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 03:55:53 PM »
I can trace my ancestors back as far back as you can go before the point where they didn't keep records, all of were born in Britain and lived here.

The UAF are idiots too - just another extremist party on the other end of the scale who haven't quite thought things through.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 04:00:25 PM »
No he did not own him, just another baseless attack with no point of contention.  It's no surprise to me that Method 101 found that funny.

he looked owned to me you black bastard.

a rather embarrassing, bbc set up, that has likely backfired. i felt sorry for the saggy sack of shit, just like i'm sure that many, many others did too.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 04:00:34 PM »
I can trace my ancestors back as far back as you can go before the point where they didn't keep records, all of them were born in Britain and lived here.

Im not sure the ancestors thing holds any water, if your playing the first people on english soil then they were africans.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 04:02:39 PM »
i felt he didn't get his points across due to a bias audience/panel/host.

every time he tried he was spoken over.

it was not a fair debate at all, i was also very surprised by the muslim conservative who claimed she is all for same sex marriages  ???

nick was right, all normal people wheather they are christian/muslim/jew etc find 2 men kissing disgusting.
175lbs by 31st July

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2009, 04:03:36 PM »
nick was right, all normal people wheather they are christian/muslim/jew etc find 2 men kissing disgusting.

Except for getbig where its the source for endless amusement.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 04:05:23 PM »
Im not sure the ancestors thing holds any water, if your playing the first people on english soil then they were africans.
it has nothing to do with race, thats his point. Its to do with british values.

our views, beliefs etc are being devalued and marginalised to appease immigrants.

the bnpare the only party to speak out about this - thats why they are getting votes.
175lbs by 31st July

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 04:06:18 PM »
Haha - Griffin was OWNED tonight. Exposed for the racist that he is. Claimed white people are the "aborigines" of the UK.  ::)

to be fair he's quite right. aboriginal just means ethnic to whichever country.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2009, 04:06:38 PM »
Except for getbig where its the source for endless amusement.

you forgot the (no homo)  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2009, 07:19:45 PM »
i'm suspicious at the bbc's motives behind this stunt. i don't really give a fuck about griffin, or his bunch of goons. i even agree with a lot of what the bnp have to say. but there's more than meets the eye behind the scenes here..

::) ::) ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2009, 12:36:04 AM »
i hate it when i have to find the next part of the show on youtube each time again

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2009, 02:06:24 AM »
to be fair he's quite right. aboriginal just means ethnic to whichever country.

I fucking cringed when that student bird trotted out the old "we are all from Africa originally" line. It was like a sixth form debate.

It was a complete hatchet job by the BBC and succeeded in making the creepy salad dodger look like a victim. It would have been better if they had let him put across his views - rather than just defending against attacks from the panel and guardian reading audience - and then the public could see for theirselves what a clown he is.

He did miss a golden trolling opportunity though. A bit of holocaust denial would have sent Jack Straw and the little Jewish dude in the audience in to full meltdown mode. It would have been televisual (Nazi) gold.

that should be 'wonky eyed queer ####' haha

i suppose you've all seen griffins greasy, little bum boy simon darby? anyway, darby's got a sister who is proper fit as fuck. i swear, she's got a right pair of tits.....  yeah, i'd fuck her  :P

edit. that should be MARK COLLETT'S sister

I've heard something like that before, it's not massively suprising.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2009, 02:24:43 AM »
On a side note, I've just been watching "The Wright Stuff" debate Question Time last night and the chick that answers the phones is absolutely essence.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2009, 02:37:39 AM »
In short, Islam in big enough numbers is a fascist political force that needs to be dealt with. It's a shame that this issue is expressed by clown parties like these. I wish people would stop being cultural relativists.
from incomplete data

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2009, 02:41:31 AM »
lately i saw those religious nutjobs outcry on the visit of our dutch pm Geert Wilders in Britain and say on how insulting their prophet should be punishable by death and stuff and how our cineast theo van gogh died before for cursing the islam and how islam will dominate europe in the future. it made me sick to the stomach.
we can insult the fuck we want. and certainly your prophet.
 id love to see these idiots being thrown out of europe. its actually amazing something like that can be said here. i know theres freedom of speech but their should be a limit somewhere.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2009, 10:23:19 AM »
On a side note, I've just been watching "The Wright Stuff" debate Question Time last night and the chick that answers the phones is absolutely essence.

woah! you want kiddin'. she's proper bo i tell thee.

mind you, that programme has had some proper, spankin' birds on in the past. the lass that did the phones when it first started, was proper model material.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2009, 10:36:22 AM »
colletts sister. the quality is shite but you can quite clearly see her spectacular tits

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2009, 11:02:10 AM »
colletts sister. the quality is shite but you can quite clearly see her spectacular tits

bradistani - i take it you are a bnp supporter ?
175lbs by 31st July

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2009, 11:14:57 AM »
bradistani - i take it you are a bnp supporter ?

not at all.

but there's got to come a point when, enough is enough with the 3rd worlders coming in. have you seen the state of bradford? it really is like another country now.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2009, 11:28:41 AM »
Yes, a truly magnificent pair. I always found chicks that wore short denim skirts were absolute filth.

I remember watching that documentary and thinking that the BNP "funday" seemed like possibly the shittest day out ever.

Bradistani, your living in Bradford and knowledge of daytime TV talent reminds me of a posting legend that went awol. Did you post on here before?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2009, 11:40:38 AM »
not at all.

but there's got to come a point when, enough is enough with the 3rd worlders coming in. have you seen the state of bradford? it really is like another country now.

actually yes, i drove through bradford on my way to leeds and i have to admit that if i woke up with a hangover on a hot summer day in bradford. i would swear i was in the middle east.

i don't mind who comes here to stay - IF they work to stay.

currently unemployement is still rising, we have no money as it is and have been forced to scrap one of the new nuclear subs, all the while letting in every asylum seeker in the world with little to no education and allowing them to live on benefits ???

i'm all for helping people who need it, but we are in no position to do it, without hurting our own people.

not to mention that these lots of these asylum seekers are sooooo desperate to get here that they go through italy/spain/portugal/switzerland/austria/france to get here - because they know there is a magical place that gives them free food, money and houses while never having to work. this pisses me off. whats wrong with all these other countries if they are so desperate  ???

i think we all know  ::)

the politically correct fools who live in the countryside have ruined our nation  :'(
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2009, 11:41:58 AM »

that girl has a touch of jewish about her imo.
175lbs by 31st July

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »
should make for some great tv. i'll be watching.

its on right after celtic beat hamburg too  8)

Looks like it will never be on then.... :D