Author Topic: Hahahahahahaaa....I owned a black guy at my gym today who thought he was big!!!!  (Read 6030 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
you lucky bastard

i'm willing to bet that at this point in her life she needs alittle extra "help" to look as she does in that pic HOWEVER i get a feeling that she would be into me......

.....cuz she is a ravenous cougar who likes lean/tanned/ethnic prey

you're no Rick Fox.  He's the Soul Man !!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
you're no Rick Fox.  He's the Soul Man !!

i used to look like fox when i wore a five o clock shadow and didn't use hair strengthening product ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
There was this black dude at my gym today who thought he was the shit...He was flexing in front of the mirror and talking shit to his WHITE WIGGER FRIEND about how jacked he was.

He was a decent sized guy with typical black guy shape, good arms and round shoulders. So I started training shoulders and after a few sets I took off the loose T I was wearing and had a tank on, revealing my massive physique. The black guy immediately stopped flexing in the mirror, put his shirt back on and was gone in 10 miutes  :D :D
Dude this is not true because I wasn't even at the gym today...

- Block!
?

Alex23

Dude this is not true because I wasn't even at the gym today...
 - Block!

;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
hahaha, good shit Groink.
No doubt about it...

Alex23

I rarely cross reference getbig fallacies with reality but I've met Groink and I was impressed by his presence and charisma.... no one on here could say "I don't like that guy"... he's like a 255lb Jerry O'Connell with a smile that you just can't say no to ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
this is the only one i want to own

As "pretty" as you twin...I mean, think you are, I don't think you'd look good in that dress, Johnny ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I rarely cross reference getbig fallacies with reality but I've met Groink and I was impressed by his presence and charisma.... no one on here could say "I don't like that guy"... he's like a 255lb Jerry O'Connell with a smile that you just can't say no to ;D

Thanks brother.

I will say the same about you.  Alex is just good people, straight up.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
As "pretty" as you twin...I mean, think you are, I don't think you'd look good in that dress, Johnny ;D

;D

that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

well, that and "take it out of there- i think i'm bleeding"

mass 04

• Getbig V
;D

that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

well, that and "take it out of there- i think i'm bleeding"
*insert gay sex joke here*