Author Topic: Robert Burneika 4 weeks out  (Read 12246 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Robert Burneika 4 weeks out
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 08:59:35 AM »
Provide examples with pictures and documents of training regimes and/or scientific studies that proves this and you might get people to agree with you. Until then, it would be wise to dismiss this as muscle magazine bullshit.

There aren't any such studies because it is bullshit.  Some people will beleive anything.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2009, 09:07:20 AM »

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2009, 09:30:48 AM »
total freak....you went TO this guys biz to 'check him out'

and YOUR ASS forgets to bring a camera or 'snap a few' on your cell phone???

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2009, 12:24:35 PM »
Van, Robert didnt have and Cyto, last show.But that wasnt his real problem, he was on antibiotics for and infection had, causinng him to hold water.
As far as working the muscle fibers more, this is a known fact.By doing drop sets, and posing after sets, adds more detail to the muscle.Plus he didnt pose at all before the last show. now he is posing about 15 minutes a day, which, wil bring out more detail to the muscle.I am trying to get him to pose 30 minutes per day.
The more you pose daily going into a show, the more detai your muscle will have.
Plus at the Mr USA, Roberts posing wasnt that great, how can you win a show, if you dont know how to show, your body????
Robert has only done 3 bodybuilding shows, so he is still a novice when it comes to bodybuilding .

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2009, 12:26:03 PM »
jehwit has a gimmick account?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 12:34:35 PM »
GetItOnNy...can you give us some details on his diet? How many carbs on high-med-low days..what carb sources you guys are using?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2009, 03:38:52 PM »
who do I have to send spread ass pics to so we can get some recent pics of Robert Bukkake ??

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »
Are you saying I'll understand it once I down half a litre of paint thinner and smoke some crack while snacking on sea salt and hemp protein?
LMAO ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »
As far as working the muscle fibers more, this is a known fact.By doing drop sets, and posing after sets, adds more detail to the muscle.

Hard to prove this happens objectively. I do think drop sets have their place, definitely ("metabolic work"). I just don't think you can create detail other than by increasing the size of a muscle and/or being leaner/dryer. With weight training you can do one thing: increase the size of a muscle.

Plus at the Mr USA, Roberts posing wasnt that great, how can you win a show, if you dont know how to show, your body????

That's true but I'm of the opinion that you're either made to be a good poser or not. I have never in all my years of following bodybuilding seen a bad poser turn into a good poser. There's a certain artistic sense that some have that you can't learn.

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2009, 06:27:17 PM »
I have seen good posers turn into bad posers for sure

I am the proof !!!  ;D

at my first show I posed like I was fucking Ronnie Coleman, super confident.
then, I saw pictures of my whooping 176 lbs ass and I lost confidence  ;D

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »
 WOW.. there is no training that etches in detail.. there is training tha makes amuscle bigger and with proper diet this larger muscle , in turn, will look more detailed.. but all that occured is that muscle experienced hypertrophy whenich brought it out more.. i gringe when i still see pros and top trainers say silly things like "we are trying to etch more detail into the muscle with isolation movements"... no.. that does not happen but, the isolation movements add to the workloads that translate into hypertrophy which makes a muscle bigger.. the muscle is standing out more because the damn thing is bigger.. you did not "etch" anything.. i have even heard glass say this and i stopped listening to him after that..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2009, 06:54:35 PM »
WOW.. there is no training that etches in detail.. there is training tha makes amuscle bigger and with proper diet this larger muscle , in turn, will look more detailed.. but all that occured is that muscle experienced hypertrophy whenich brought it out more.. i gringe when i still see pros and top trainers say silly things like "we are trying to etch more detail into the muscle with isolation movements"... no.. that does not happen but, the isolation movements add to the workloads that translate into hypertrophy which makes a muscle bigger.. the muscle is standing out more because the damn thing is bigger.. you did not "etch" anything.. i have even heard glass say this and i stopped listening to him after that..

Exactly.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2009, 07:42:57 PM »
your quite studly yourself, canadian vagina slayer
Reality check guys, this is getbig not FAGBOOK!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »
many roberts in this thread but no pics of the roberts
A

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2009, 09:20:01 PM »
LMAO ;D

concentring on the muscle fibers is the biggest bullshit of all time

X2

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2009, 09:23:42 PM »
I disagree, I think concentration on the muscle fibers is different.  I'm not saying it does anything, but generally when I see a pro "concentrating on teh fibers" they are generally a: doing it with the correct form and b: doing it slower. 

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2009, 10:27:58 PM »
I will say this and this is al I say about this subject.With proper diet, drop sets,super sets, and posing, you will bring out more detail to the muscles.
I been training for 24 years, and I am used to the old school type of training.
Have you ever noticed bodybuilders in the late 80's and 1990's bodybuilders had more muscle detail.The reason for this is they werent so lazy.They would train harder, and pose in between sets.Then they woud go home and pose for 30 minutes per day, as part of there regiman.
If you dont think super sets, and posing doesnt bring out detai your a fool.
Yes diet plays a very important role, but so does, training and posing.
In the last week I started training Robert, his body has changed drastically.
I know this is getbig, so I dont expect any of you to even comprehend what I am telling you.I been training longer then most have you been alive.
I also got the oppurunity to meet and train with some of the best physiques that ever walked on to a stage.
Today bodybuiders got it easy.Back in the day, George Eifermans gym didnt have treadmils.So guys would walk  60-90 minutes to the the gym and back for cardio.In 115 degree weather with sweats.
Just imagine walking to the gym in the heat, then train for 2 -3 hours, because that how long they used to train back then walk home,lol talk about grueling, lol.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2009, 10:30:27 PM »
I will say this and this is al I say about this subject.With proper diet, drop sets,super sets, and posing, you will bring out more detail to the muscles.
Have you ever noticed bodybuilders in the late 80's and 1990's bodybuilders had more muscle detail.The reason for this is they werent so lazy.They would train harder, and pose in between sets.Then they woud go home and pose for 30 minutes per day, as part of there regiman.
If you dont think super sets, and posing doesnt bring out detai your a fool.
I know this is getbig, so I dont expect any of you to even comprehend what I am telling you.I been training longer then most have you been alive.
I also got the oppurunity to meet and train with some of the best physiques that ever walked on to a stage.
Today bodybuiders got it easy.Back in the day, George Eifermans gym didnt have treadmils.So guys would walk  60-90 minutes to the there house gym and back for cardio.In 115 degree weather with sweats.
Just imagine walking to the gym in the heat, then train for 2 -3 hours, because that how long they used to train back then walk home,lol talk about grueling, lol.

when does your company wish to sponser the falcon
A

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »
Have you ever noticed bodybuilders in the late 80's and 1990's bodybuilders had more muscle detail.The reason for this is they werent so lazy.They would train harder, and pose in between sets.Then they woud go home and pose for 30 minutes per day, as part of there regiman.If you dont think super sets, and posing doesnt bring out detai your a fool.
Today bodybuiders got it easy.Back in the day, George Eifermans gym didnt have treadmils.So guys would walk  60-90 minutes to the the gym and back for cardio.In 115 degree weather with sweats.

i have to disagree with u GetitOn.....the lack of detail in todays competitors has alot more to do with slin use than it does with lack of work ethic and posing.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2009, 06:00:14 AM »
who do I have to send spread ass pics to so we can get some recent pics of Robert Bukkake ??

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 10:45:33 AM »

Come on now, a week is hardly enough time to tell if anything is working.

We'll see come contest time for sure. If he can come in real lean and dry he should do well.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2009, 10:58:06 AM »
i have to disagree with u GetitOn.....the lack of detail in todays competitors has alot more to do with slin use than it does with lack of work ethic and posing.

so true.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »
Van, I know its sounds hard to beleive, but in just one week his body really tightened up, and his muscle got more dense then they were the week before.
Robert was even shocked, he said, this is the best he has even loooked, and he still has 4 weeks left to go.Out of al the athletes I have worked with Roberts body is the most responsive to any small changes. you make.Plus by doing drop sets, supersets, and posing, shocked his body so much, it really pulled it together.

Now Flexington, I know Insuin pays a big part in why bodybuiders dont look as tight as they did in the 80's and 90's.My opinion is todays bodybuilders really to much on drugs.Back then guys would train 2-3 hours at a time, which in my opinion is over training, but todays bodybuiders, are to lazy to even attempt to train that long.Flexington if you the oppurtunity to see how hard guys you to train, back in the day you would understand.Todays bodybuilders are bigger, but they arent better.Flexington, do you think any of todays bodybuilders, could hang with Tom Platz on eg training? The guy would do 100 reps sets.I seen Tom train with 2 guys once at Eifermans gym and the guys he trained with puked 4-5 times during the workout.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2009, 11:38:14 AM »
The amazing thing about Robert is, he really doesnt have any weak body parts.
Most bodybuilders have big arms, but small legs.Or Like Flex Wheeler before the injections had great symmetry but had no calves.
Robert has a 24" arm, his calves are around 21" plus, and he has huge thighs.
Best of all he doesnt have a protruding gut.
One of these days when I get around to it, I will post some pics.
The only thought that will come to your mind is wtf??????????

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »
somebody post a pic please