Author Topic: Kiss goodbye to your country Swede  (Read 19006 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Kiss goodbye to your country Swede
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2009, 05:06:02 AM »
Look at the sharia courts that have now been set up in Britain.

??? when did this happen ?

guys people are people, good or bad. neither religion nor skin colour dictates which.
175lbs by 31st July

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2009, 05:11:08 AM »
Turkey has the most annoying street salesmen in the world. "Special price for you" " This is REAL ROLEX". Good kebab though.

Actually I thought the Kebab sold in Austria is 10 times better than the one in Turkey lol.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2009, 05:11:31 AM »
??? when did this happen ?

guys people are people, good or bad. neither religion nor skin colour dictates which.

A while back.. a muslim can now choose to have their case tried in a sharia court if they want and with full backing of the english legal system. This went under most people's radar unfortunately.
from incomplete data

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2009, 05:51:42 AM »

;) These f----ks should be done away with .

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2009, 06:00:01 AM »
self loathing white people....

they r doing it to themselves....

idiots...  >:(

and i'm from a muslim family.....you guys r letting radicals desroy your countries and TO TOP IT OFF....you r being apologitic to these radicals  :-\

STFU you skinny little paki

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2009, 06:11:22 AM »
A while back.. a muslim can now choose to have their case tried in a sharia court if they want and with full backing of the english legal system. This went under most people's radar unfortunately.

Not completely true.

If a criminal offence has occured the accussed will be prosecuted through the English legal system.Not in a Shiria court.

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2009, 06:38:06 AM »
He runs for Mayor of Vienna now, but I don't think he'll stand a chance yet.

But I think he's pretty popular especially with the young people, and they are the future. There are hundredthousands of 70-90 yr old fucks who vote for the 2 great parties just outta behaviour, because they did for decades and have no real clue about the problems out on the streets nowadays (as they hide in their homes). When large parts of these habit-voters will die out within the next 10 years, I think Strache will take over.

Well I hope he takes over, I remember seeing posters of him everywhere In vienna for the euro elections when I was staying with relatives last, I recall the poster listed his three main aims to address was islam, immigration and something else, might have been anti-federal EU , was amazed that can get away with that over there.
Could never get away with that in the UK, you'd be in breach of a hundred discrimination laws. Labour party "thought police" would have you locked up just for thinking of printing an advert like that.

Austrians and Italians seem to by far the most "progressive" ;D on the "problems" Europe is facing.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2009, 06:58:32 AM »
Well I hope he takes over, I remember seeing posters of him everywhere In vienna for the euro elections when I was staying with relatives last, I recall the poster listed his three main aims to address was islam, immigration and something else, might have been anti-federal EU , was amazed that can get away with that over there.
Could never get away with that in the UK, you'd be in breach of a hundred discrimination laws. Labour party "thought police" would have you locked up just for thinking of printing an advert like that.

Austrians and Italians seem to by far the most "progressive" ;D on the "problems" Europe is facing.

The question is if Strache would really do better than the others if he was the Kanzler. He has been in opposition his entire career, solely living from critizising what the government does wrong. As everybody is unhappy with the status quo right now, he's quite popular for blaming the government (as he would do muuuuuuuuuuuuch better if he had the chance to).

If he'd really solve all our problems when he runs the government? I doubt it. Look what happened to Haider, was a very successfull oppositional politician for decades, and when he came in the government he f*cked up within 1,5 years and blew up the whole government including his own party.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2009, 07:34:25 AM »
hahahahha ;D

start watching at 2.00

"dust all over the sausage"

tank u jesus

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2009, 07:38:53 AM »

sickening people

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2009, 10:04:43 AM »
i think that was the intent, i'll have to speak with my gruppenfuhrer mattc about 'things' :D

Look at this, such unity... too many white ppl in one place doesn't work today, too many betas getting intimidated..

wow never realized how phalic that hail hitler arm salute thing was

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2009, 10:14:59 AM »

source ?

anyway look at that england pic - the guy in the middle is cleary just a comic book fan, excited by the new at the time fantastic four movie !
175lbs by 31st July

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2009, 10:24:57 AM »
some of you are completely inaccurate when you say there is are moderate muslims, or tolerant muslims. As of today there is no organized moderate muslim movement . They are all radicals and extremists.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2009, 10:29:24 AM »
read a few days ago: a "dude" is Saudi Arabia got 5 years in prison and 1000 lashes for talknig about sex on a documentary. sounds like a very progressive place/religion.

fucking retards.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2009, 10:40:23 AM »
source ?

anyway look at that england pic - the guy in the middle is cleary just a comic book fan, excited by the new at the time fantastic four movie !

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4749183.ece
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2009, 10:48:27 AM »
some of you are completely inaccurate when you say there is are moderate muslims, or tolerant muslims. As of today there is no organized moderate muslim movement . They are all radicals and extremists.

This is true actually... the supposed "muslims" you meet that are moderate and easy going are in general not practicing members of islam.
from incomplete data

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2009, 10:53:06 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2009, 10:53:48 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2009, 10:55:11 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2009, 10:56:32 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2009, 10:57:42 AM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2009, 10:58:37 AM »
Stop spamming the thread with your shit hiphop.
from incomplete data

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2009, 10:58:45 AM »
Swede! should be happy his country is giving opportunities to so many who would otherwise never receive a formal education or enjoy the freedom and comforts of a Western nation

the news piece suggested that the immigrants feel like outsider's on the inside - perhaps they just need someone to show them around a bit and make them feel welcome

if Swede! can become friends with ironneck I don't see why he can't make the effort to make new friends at home
Fuck muslims... get them all the fuck out of Europe... we don't need this scum... globalization is destroying cultural diversity and the moral independence of many countries. Muslims have zero contribution to any country's development.
S

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2009, 10:59:37 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »