Author Topic: Kiss goodbye to your country Swede  (Read 18925 times)

Colossus3

• Getbig II
Re: Kiss goodbye to your country Swede
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 05:45:13 PM »
Another example. 

How many times have we seen in middle east burning of American flag, dancing on top of our flag, spitting on our flag, president bushes picture burning and list goes on.

Yet when some comedians draws funny picture about Mohammad then all hell breaks lose and in most cases that funny picture is removed even tho the same comedian made fun of pop, Jesus, Jews, act... Not only that but the comedian also received threats from middle east saying that assassin was going to kill him for that insult.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 05:45:48 PM »
many of you complain that Muslims are backward and uncivilized

at the same time you demonstrate a vulgar racism that is incongruous with the modern world of which you claim to be a central part

so protesting this = racist ??? >:(

just great... what are we supposed to do then? turn around and bend over?

on a unrelated note 8)

tank u jesus

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »
Muslims now, Islam next.... I am all about these fucks believing in what they what to, but the minute you let the religious radicals in your country and be sympathetic to them=More problems and suicide bombers in the name of religion. The world would be a much better place to only have respect for your fellow man and not fall into the BS of organized religion.
Watching The Haters

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 05:47:03 PM »

School for 1,000 children.

2 of them are Sweedish.

Lmfao.

What I don't get about "Swede" is that his Swedish, circumcised and proud or of. I guess the mass Muslim infestation is having it's effect on the national psyche.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 05:49:40 PM »
Big Poppa J  --- Racism will always be around no matter what. It's part of human nature. Its all about balance. some people just talk about it and some people talk and act on it.

I dont care what color you are or where you from. All I care about is that you respect and obey the rules of your new adoptive country and if you cant do that then you should not bother coming over.

Some people might say some racist things in western world but from what i see in middle eastern world they talk racist but they actually take violent action against you by beating you or killing you.

you have a cogent argument, Colossus3, however, many of the issues you mentioned in regards to cultural clashes can be mostly dismissed as growing pains that will resolve themselves in time

I acknowledge that assimilating the older members of the immigrant community will be difficult if not impossible. Yet if you look at most Muslim countries, particularly Iran, there is a large youth movement that rejects the ultra-conservative approach commonly associated with these countries. If Sweden continues to offer education to immigrant youths and guys like Swede! make an effort to include them in their social circles, the majority of the Muslim community will become moderate and Westernized.

it is sad that people would prefer a world of division and hatred when peace and unity are more than possible

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2009, 05:50:51 PM »
 What I don't get about "Swede" is that his Swedish, circumcised and proud or of. I guess the mass Muslim infestation is having it's effect on the national psyche.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Quite the post from a guy that claims to have an immeasurable IQ. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2009, 05:53:37 PM »
Swede! should be happy his country is giving opportunities to so many who would otherwise never receive a formal education or enjoy the freedom and comforts of a Western nation

the news piece suggested that the immigrants feel like outsider's on the inside - perhaps they just need someone to show them around a bit and make them feel welcome

if Swede! can become friends with ironneck I don't see why he can't make the effort to make new friends at home

Yes, Nothwestern Europeans should celebrate as their countries are turned into Turd World sewers, with the crime skyrocketing, the cities being turned into filfth, white girls being raped daily by shit skins, etc. Let's give the Turd Worlders "opportunity" in exchange for our countries being destroyed. It would be one thing if the Turd Worlders used the opportunity to improve themselves, earn an education and then go back to their countries with their newly acquired skills and improved their societies, but unfortunately we all know they will use the opportunity to smoke hash all day long, leach of a living from European taxpayers via welfare and rape blonde girls instead of sticking with their wives and improving their families' lot in life.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2009, 05:58:16 PM »

unfortunately we all know they will use the opportunity to smoke hash all day long, leach of a living from European taxpayers via welfare and rape blonde girls

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha yes, our Swede! is quite the rascal

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2009, 06:07:48 PM »

Big Poppa J  -- You have a nice idea and you say a lot of IF IF IF!!! Well thats not how it is in the real world. In real world crime goes thru the roof when those radicals move in and given whatever they want because we too scared to be labeled racist by saying enough is enough and yet at the same time if you come to their country demanding your western rights then you most likely be beaten or killed.

Its insane that you tell native people of those countries to relax when visitors from middle east are the once provoking everything the issues. I guess you would be ok if a friend of a friend of a friend came to your house in muddy shoes, walked on your white carpet, slept in your bed. I bet  you would either call the cops or drag him out of your house and tell him if you cant respect my house then get the hell out. Well its the same thing only on bigger scale (im talking about radicals and not Muslims as whole).

When Hitler first started to take over small countries, Superpowers like Russia,America, England said the same thing you said. AAHHH its ok he will stop after he takes couple of small countries over. We all know how that turned out.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »
Just imagine the advancements the world would have without organized religion holding us back.  Remember "the church" was responsible for many of many body bags in the name of religion....
Watching The Haters

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »
Colossus3,

I think it's unfair that you white-wash the entire immigrant Muslim community as being fundamentalist. Granted there will be a radical contingent and that must be addressed, but it is not representative of the whole.

My greatest issue is with people who discriminate based on their erroneous belief of inherent genetic and racial "superiority".

we are all just people in the end

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2009, 06:22:55 PM »
But Muslims look like walking turds with towels wrapped around them

Dude, you're fucking pathetic.  I hate ppl like u.  Sad piece of shit

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2009, 06:53:40 PM »
this is only the begining, nobody will be spared.

The south is coming north with the help of our own elites.

This is the new world order: poverty and violence for everyone. Riches will be riches, poor white people will have to fight, struggle, against massive amounts of ultra violent black, arab invaders.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »
1 in 4 people in the world are muslim now......not that I think thats any better or worse than christians....if you study your history the christians are responsible for plenty of death...

Yeah....500 fuckin' years ago!  The muslim religion is riddled RIGHT NOW with radicals that think nothing of blowing themselves or others up, throughout the world.  You can't name any other major religion where that is the case. And don't give me the McVeigh bullshit.  That's one guy.  It's that painting of all religions as the same that allows the radicals in the muslim religion to continue to thrive.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »
Dude, you're fucking pathetic.  I hate ppl like u.  Sad piece of shit

funny because that's also exactly what i think of you.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2009, 07:07:32 PM »
As Geert Wilders put it... There may be moderate muslims but there's no such thing as a moderate Islam.
from incomplete data

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2009, 07:20:29 PM »
method101,

this is the second thread i have noticed started by you showing that you have somewhat of a "anit-Muslim" slant

so tell me- when did your mother cheat on your father with a guy named Mohammed

I mean, you obviously have some sort of pent up feelings against muslims.... most likely, stemming from the fact that your mom was bending over for one of Mecca's people...or maybe it is the fact that you are pale as milk and most Muslims have skin pigment- epic jealousy

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2009, 07:50:06 PM »
it's natural to envy their caramel skin, thick black hair, and distinguished aura

you just have to work through it

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »
method101,

this is the second thread i have noticed started by you showing that you have somewhat of a "anit-Muslim" slant

so tell me- when did your mother cheat on your father with a guy named Mohammed

I mean, you obviously have some sort of pent up feelings against muslims.... most likely, stemming from the fact that your mom was bending over for one of Mecca's people...or maybe it is the fact that you are pale as milk and most Muslims have skin pigment- epic jealousy
Sympathizer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2009, 07:54:04 PM »
Sympathizer.

are you shocked by this?

I mean, you've seen my nose, haven't you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 07:57:01 PM »
are you shocked by this?

I mean, you've seen my nose, haven't you?
I figured you were genetically gifted to give prostate massages while being teabagged.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2009, 08:00:09 PM »
I figured you were genetically gifted to give prostate massages while being teabagged.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2009, 08:03:49 PM »
self loathing white people....

they r doing it to themselves....

idiots...  >:(

and i'm from a muslim family.....you guys r letting radicals desroy your countries and TO TOP IT OFF....you r being apologitic to these radicals  :-\
8) You sir are correct . Let the good people stay and hold the retards accountable for their actions . Then kick them the f---k out .

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2009, 08:06:16 PM »
Are Swedish police armed?  ???

S

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2009, 08:07:49 PM »
The Muslim influx is alive and growing in the U.S.   This week in Arizona a Muslim father attempted to run over his daughter with his car b/c she was secretly seeing an American in her high school.
There's the young girl who fled her Muslim family in Ohio to convert to Christianity. Her family was threatening to kill her.
About a year ago, a Muslim man beheaded his misbehaving wife in New York.
I think these situations are going to become more frequent across the world in non-traditional Muslim countries.

The Qur'an says specifically to kill the non-believers. Period. Females have absolutely no rights. They are destined to live a life of being raped and beaten repeatedly. Female testimony is 1/2 that of a man. For a man to be convicted of rape, 6 eye witness men have to give testimony. Hence, nobody ever is held accountable . Men are allowed by law to have 4 wives. Yet, Muslim women are taught to believe that it's an honor to be a female in this culture. They speak of being "put on a pedastal" by their husband. Women are routinely beheaded for giving birth to the wrong sex.