Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - WTF is he thinking?  (Read 22920 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Kevin laying the smackdown
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2009, 06:55:47 PM »
That would be cool

i'd like to see groink go fulblown like 3 grams a week that would be awesome!
TEAM Nasser

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2009, 10:54:06 PM »
I just got off the phone with Kevin and he said that he is natural and going to take it to the next level.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 12:37:41 AM »
Why is it so hard to believe that Levrone is most likely natural?? He's certainly impressive, but in a lot of the videos he looks like the average/ gym rat who has been lifting for years and consistently. Guys, it can be achieved.

Take Grionk for example, all these clowns accusing of steriod use, come on! If you got decent genetics and good work ethics, it can be achieved. Grionk obviously been training for a very long time and the results speak volumes. Same with Alex23, and Ursus.

Stop with the every guy is on juice accusations, it gets old ::)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2009, 12:59:12 AM »
LOL at Levrone's pencil neck!  ;D

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2009, 01:00:28 AM »
As I said before , anyone who ever bodybuilded knows what's up

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 01:11:11 AM »
i'd like to see groink go fulblown like 3 grams a week that would be awesome!
You want groink to lower his dose? ???

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 01:11:26 AM »
And anyone with good to average genetics would know what is possible.

I just like to keep an open mind when training, and I've been training since I was 18 and now I am 24. To give a good prospective, been training naturally for 4 years and made very impressive gains, 6 feet 185-90 with single bf levels, probably not that impressive to some, but I was lean as fuck.

People have told me I have very good genetics, but I would like to think good/average ;)

So, anyways, enough about me, but with someone like Levrone genetics, I am sure he can achieve what he achieved.

Not saying that most bber's are all drugs, because I really think most are, but there are exceptions and  I think Levrone, Cormier, Ronnie, and a few others are most likely the genetic elites. That's all I'm trying to saying.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2009, 02:29:04 AM »
KEVIN LEVRONE IS JUICED TO THE FUGGIN' GILLS

(hope this helps)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2009, 03:57:27 AM »
He always comes across so aggressive. Bit old for this now. Mr narrow should give it up and try for *yet another* alternative *failed career.*

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2009, 04:24:45 AM »
He maybe on HRT, but you'll KNOW when Kevin starts juicing up... It isn't going to be long now...
A

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2009, 05:32:53 AM »
He maybe on HRT, but you'll KNOW when Kevin starts juicing up... It isn't going to be long now...
you are either clueless or lieing

or both

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2009, 05:35:47 AM »

Erm, I think you'll find he's probably been juicing for quite a while now.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2009, 06:12:31 AM »
I believe every bit of what this guy is saying. I've seen the ins and outs of this sport and i had a friend prove to me he could come back in no time. The guy was natural (after years of competing and light usage) and started off doing 225 for 6 struggling reps. Within 2 months the guy was doing 365 for reps and it totally blew my mind. I just couldn't understand. Take it from someone who has seen it first hand.

lesaucer

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 06:18:15 AM »
motherfucking clueless idiots in this thread, kevin is on LOW dose, and by his speaking he will up the dose soon, you cant be like that naturally no matter what fucking arnoldesque genetic you have, especially if you were a pro bb before...btw kevin is my favorite bber, respect alot but sorry, not natural  ;)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 06:33:22 AM »
he may be on HRT, which would be what you knuckleheads are calling a "low dose", but that is just enough to bring his test levels to a normal level, at most 1,000ng/dl. IF he starts a real cycle it will be very obvious.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2009, 06:39:22 AM »
The guy was natural (after years of competing and light usage)

LOL, since 95% of people using say they are natural, it doesnt mean anything that you think he's natural.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 06:45:32 AM »
LOL, since 95% of people using say they are natural, it doesnt mean anything that you think he's natural.
He was clean..... I do believe though (and i have to scientific evidence to back this up) that using permanently changes your body and allows you to be bigger when off then someone who has never used. It also enhances muscle memory some how. I agree with you on your statement but this was one of my close friends. He had nothing to hide.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009, 06:48:28 AM »
Kevin, forearms have muscles too. Hope this helps.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009, 06:51:46 AM »
He was clean..... I do believe though (and i have to scientific evidence to back this up) that using permanently changes your body and allows you to be bigger when off then someone who has never used. It also enhances muscle memory some how. I agree with you on your statement but this was one of my close friends. He had nothing to hide.

I would agree with this - being on gear in the past for so many years can alter the way your body builds muscle naturally and yes, it enhances muscle memory. I have proved this on myself whenever I've come back after a lay off and I gain my strength again.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 06:52:17 AM »
Kevin, forearms have muscles too. Hope this helps.

As far as im concerned you could have a video camera strapped to this guy 24/7 and there would still be doubters. Anyone know the strongest natural powerlifting bench record?

io856

« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 07:02:00 AM »
big arms

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2009, 08:02:51 AM »
retard Levrone claiming he is natural now with this current physique. What a dumbass

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2009, 08:26:10 AM »
Still clean in that video. Watch the forearms. That's the tell-tale bodypart. When Kevin is on, they explode. Kevin got into bodybuilding because of his arms. Just his gifted bp. Most people have one or two. Except me. 
BigNationRadio.com

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2009, 08:33:59 AM »
leafy you re very disapointing in this thread.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2009, 01:29:02 PM »
He always comes across so aggressive. Bit old for this now. Mr narrow should give it up and try for *yet another* alternative *failed career.*

he comes across as "aggressive" to you because he makes you feel insecure and inferior, math teacher

E
E