Author Topic: Obama the golf addict  (Read 3526 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama the golf addict
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2009, 12:53:14 PM »
More educated, more powerful, wealthier. Strength doesn't mean shit when he can have a CIA team make you disappear off the face of the earth and no one would know any better. But hey, feel free to cling your notion of false superiority.

You really lend credence to your argument by dropping n-bombs.  ::)

Who cares.In a one on one HE GETS STOMPED!!!!!!Just like that honor student did in Chicago by Obama supporters.I know thats how they fight,in groups,but in a one on one he is a girl.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2009, 12:54:49 PM »
Who cares.In a one on one HE GETS STOMPED!!!!!!Just like that honor student did in Chicago by Obama supporters.I know thats how they fight,in groups,but in a one on one he is a ####.

LOL. no offense, but is this your getbig persona or is this how you talk/act in real life too?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
LOL. no offense, but is this your getbig persona or is this how you talk/act in real life too?

This is how I talk everyday.You see,you can do that when you can back it up.Its something the little tools on GETBIG dont understand.They are on a weightlifting site and 95% cant bench their bodyweights.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 01:03:09 PM »
This is how I talk everyday.You see,you can do that when you can back it up.Its something the little tools on GETBIG dont understand.They are on a weightlifting site and 95% cant bench their bodyweights.

At 205, I benched 375 x 4 no spot last week. 

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 01:04:23 PM »

What do you do for a living?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2009, 01:07:50 PM »
What do you do for a living?

What buisiness would it be of yours?I make enough that I live in a house that we had built for us,complete with rooms for a gym,game room,movie theatre etc.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2009, 01:08:10 PM »
Who cares.In a one on one HE GETS STOMPED!!!!!!Just like that honor student did in Chicago by Obama supporters.I know thats how they fight,in groups,but in a one on one he is a ####.

Haha, "in a one on one". What are you, 12? Sounds like something a fourth grader would say in a playground fight.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2009, 01:12:03 PM »
What buisiness would it be of yours?I make enough that I live in a house that we had built for us,complete with rooms for a gym,game room,movie theatre etc.

Calm down tiger, I'm just wondering in what setting you deploy your exquisite social skills

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2009, 01:16:44 PM »
Calm down tiger, I'm just wondering in what setting you deploy your exquisite social skills

Maybe he is in customer service at a day spa or something? 

Maybe he is a suicide counselor to talk people off the ledge?

Maybe he is a counselor for people with problems with their nerves and have phobias?

Maybe he ia grief counselor?

Who cares? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »
Maybe he is in customer service at a day spa or something? 

Maybe he is a suicide counselor to talk people off the ledge?

Maybe he is a counselor for people with problems with their nerves and have phobias?

Maybe he ia grief counselor?

Who cares? 

Well he seems to think he's superior to Obama in every way, so he must be a pretty successful and well-off guy, which he doesn't come off as.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2009, 01:27:24 PM »
Well he seems to think he's superior to Obama in every way, so he must be a pretty successful and well-off guy, which he doesn't come off as.

It was a joke.   

Billy obviously is a very passionate person and is entitled to his beliefs as we all are.  The great thing about this country is Billy is perfectly entitled to feel he is better than our Dear Leader.  I prefer someone who is passionate and has real emotions than someone who is like a jellyfish whether I agree or disagree with them.     

You are free to disagree with him BTW and thats what makes this board so much fun. 

I think Billy works in logistics or something.       

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2009, 01:29:31 PM »
It was a joke.   

Billy obviously is a very passionate person and is entitled to his beliefs as we all are.  The great thing about this country is Billy is perfectly entitled to feel he is better than our Dear Leader.  I prefer someone who is passionate and has real emotions than someone who is like a jellyfish whether I agree or disagree with them.     

You are free to disagree with him BTW and thats what makes this board so much fun. 

I think Billy works in logistics or something.       

You think he's joking? I don't. He's made dozens of idiotic comments like that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »
You think he's joking? I don't. He's made dozens of idiotic comments like that.

On Getbig - we can be whoever we want. 

Maybe Billy deals with crazy people all day and needs to vent and does so through his posts. 

Shit - Mons stalked HH6 for months on end like a jilted lover. 

People obviously have shit going on beyond this board and sometimes it makes its way into their posts.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »

::)   HAHAHAHA HILARIOUS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »

::)   HAHAHAHA HILARIOUS

You know what, Billy has made me laugh so many times I cant remember.  Sometimes he posts stuff that is just hysterical.   

I remember one time he osted sometihng about a womans' box and the smell and all that we all just had a collective LMFAO!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2009, 01:44:33 PM »
You know what, Billy has made me laugh so many times I cant remember.  Sometimes he posts stuff that is just hysterical.   

I remember one time he osted sometihng about a womans' box and the smell and all that we all just had a collective LMFAO!

You sound like you're in love with the guy.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2009, 01:44:46 PM »

DUDE.....yall might think im lying...but this was like the finest girl ever...dude her shit smelled so bad...i couldnt "get right" im like dude you gotta be shittin me...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2009, 01:46:31 PM »
You sound like you're in love with the guy.

Damn, why did you out me like that? 

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2009, 01:48:49 PM »

the only hilarious thing in this thread is an apparently grown man melting down over pics of obama riding a bike

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »
the only hilarious thing in this thread is an apparently grown man melting down over pics of obama riding a bike

Its all good.  Bush haters had their own pics that set them off.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »
I feel confident in saying that I would easily defeat Obama in any sport on the planet.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2009, 07:12:59 PM »
And yet you say George Bush is a moron based on YOUR perception of what a moron is.Because its certainly not based on education or success.

"Dubya" ran multiple businesses into the ground - he only got where he was because of his background and money. He's no thinking mans hero, which explains why he is yours.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2009, 06:28:45 AM »
HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS IS NOT GOOFY TO YOU? ? ? ? ?

No.  It doesn't.

And the fact that it does to you only shows how desperately you are searching for anything at all to try to bash him over because of your own insecurities.

But hey, if it works for you and helps your frustrations during the day, go for it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2009, 06:30:26 AM »
DUDE.....yall might think im lying...but this was like the finest girl ever...dude her shit smelled so bad...i couldnt "get right" im like dude you gotta be shittin me...

This is your problem.You need to train yourself to look foreward to that smell.I suggest picking up at least one crackhead a week,going down on her until you become imune to the smell.I have found ,not only do you begin to enjoy that stink,your body becomes imune from any chance of disease.Ive banged filthy skanks my whole life and have never even had so much as a crab.Im convinced my body has built up an imunity from all STDs by eating rotting crack head girl [and ass as long as there isnt any leftover spillage].You should try it.Once your used to eat EVERY other women smells like flowers.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2009, 06:32:48 AM »
"Dubya" ran multiple businesses into the ground - he only got where he was because of his background and money. He's no thinking mans hero, which explains why he is yours.

Bush made a career out of being a failure.  Which carried all the way over to his POTUS terms.

He is, and always will be, a failure.