Author Topic: ok ive had enough..Ron, mods, what can be done?  (Read 6011 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: ok ive had enough..Ron, mods, what can be done?
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2009, 09:17:03 AM »
 :o

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 09:21:59 AM »
So, who's this Nasser guy I keep hearing bout?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 09:23:10 AM »
:o

Biceps full of synthol and he's of arab descent... quite the self owning.
from incomplete data

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 09:35:16 AM »
Why not just start by-- oh, let's say....

NOT clicking on his threads?

Agreed, but what do you do about the hi-jacked threads that are becoming popular? ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 09:54:09 AM »
Here's a revolutionary idea: don't fucking reply to these threads if they are so shitty. I think the best forums are basically unmoderated. The last thing getbig needs is more moderating. It would be like every other forum. And you guys know what? It's possible to have a forum moderate itself. Contribute to threads you like, not the ones you hate.
All well and good, Van, but they're like children: If they don't get any posts attention in their Nasser threads, they themselves just keep *bumping* it to the front of the G & O, or, they just spam other unrelated threads with his Mantieness. Can't win. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 10:31:10 AM »
Hey we all disagree with something on here. We have sticks like Meth101 making comments like he knows anything about bodybuilding.

Croatch is hilarious on other topics but most of his posts are bashing roid users.

Lets not get started on the two Vinces.

Johnny Falcon???? 8)

Sherief doesn't insult people and yet some dumb fucks just bash muslims to get at him. Leave the board the way it is it's some of the best entertainment out there.

There are 60 threads displayed on each page of the G&O forum my friend, I don’t think the one or 2 threads by me between these 60 really bother these idiots because IF THEY WANT they can easily ignore them!!.. even when I don’t make threads about nasser for a while ;D you find one of them make a thread about him just to push team nasser to answer them but we usually just ignore them!!..

Even when I start a non-nasser thread (like my jay fridge threads) again the idiots do their best to convert the topic to be about nasser!!.. as I said many times I exaggerate things about nasser just for fun, same with bobs.. sure we are big fans of him but when we say the wizard or the sultan or so it’s all for fun.. I know that there are a lot of smart ppl like you here who don’t need me to explain but as you see we also have a lot of assholes!!..

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 10:33:32 AM »
All well and good, Van, but they're like children: If they don't get any posts attention in their Nasser threads, they themselves just keep *bumping* it to the front of the G & O, or, they just spam other unrelated threads with his Mantieness. Can't win. 

Exactly, team backpack's nonsense spills over to half the threads on the G & O.  It's getting old.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 01:34:36 AM »
Slurpaguy makes Goodrum look like a closet case. 

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 01:43:13 AM »
Hey we all disagree with something on here. We have sticks like Meth101 making comments like he knows anything about bodybuilding.

Croatch is hilarious on other topics but most of his posts are bashing roid users.

Lets not get started on the two Vinces.

Johnny Falcon???? 8)

Sherief doesn't insult people and yet some dumb fucks just bash muslims to get at him. Leave the board the way it is it's some of the best entertainment out there.

anyone who bashes muslims should be given a gold star .. or some awesome rank on this site

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 03:07:54 AM »
can you please either ban Sherief or add word restrictions to his permissions to prevent him from flooding this board with nasser worship?

we've put up with it long enough.

please remove his ability to post pics, links, and use any words with nasser, el, sonbaty, greatest, uncrowned, best, synthol...in or near them.

Get Mike Bridges to start post here.
That would be a start.
As empty as paradise

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 03:15:40 AM »
can you please either ban Sherief or add word restrictions to his permissions to prevent him from flooding this board with nasser worship?

we've put up with it long enough.

please remove his ability to post pics, links, and use any words with nasser, el, sonbaty, greatest, uncrowned, best, synthol...in or near them.

in this case:

nasser & el sonbaty = the wizard..
greatest & best = better than them all..
uncrowned = deserved to win..
synthol = you are a big ass to think i may use this word!! ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 03:25:52 AM »
Sherif is ok its freedom of speech here for all makes it interesting

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 03:34:58 AM »
racist jokes are funny.  The endless nasser ball licking isn't

Racist jokes are only funny if you were brought up badly, at least Nasser threads are about bodybuilding, not merely exposing how bad a job your parents did.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 03:37:51 AM »
team nasser smells like shit.

most likely on a few fbi lists as well.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 06:22:45 AM »
Racist jokes are only funny if you were brought up badly, at least Nasser threads are about bodybuilding, not merely exposing how bad a job your parents did.

Will need a study to confirm this

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 06:27:24 AM »

Racist jokes are not funny only if you CHOOSE to take offense to them. Other than that, they're hilarious.
from incomplete data

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 06:29:12 AM »

Guessing you don't get invited to many parties.