Author Topic: My Christmas Wish List of 10 bodybuilding related items  (Read 2047 times)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
My Christmas Wish List of 10 bodybuilding related items
« on: October 27, 2009, 04:23:09 AM »
Here is my 10 bodybuilding related wishes. Please help me fulfill these wishes!

1. Youtube video of Dave/Squadfather/QuakerOats proving that behind all the blubber in the face there is a squeaky sounding voice inside

2. Ron's measurements (Neck/double chin, the skinny arms, the skinny legs and the big waist)

3. Picture of Donald Trump's hair five minutes after waking up

4. Answers to all the questions about Kevin Levrone's epic pencil neck

5. Derek Anthony's hysterical rants and chants incorporated into a rap song and used as a ring tone.

6. The story of Bob Chick's hair rescue operations (from hair tonics to failed plugs and the current toupee)

7. A language course from Vince Basile, teaching me how to better operate a language full of "owning" words such as "flotsam", "stooge" and other powerful gems

8. A research project undertaken with the title:"Schmoes - The unsung heroes of bodybuilding"

9. Billy Guns making a comeback

10. More photo shop of The Ultimate Schmoe, Steve Blechman

Please state your personal Christmas wishes in this thread

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: My Christmas Wish List of 10 bodybuilding related items
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 04:25:26 AM »

1. Youtube video of Dave/Squadfather/QuakerOats proving that behind all the blubber in the face there is a squeaky sounding voice inside

2. Ron's measurements (Neck/double chin, the skinny arms, the skinny legs and the big waist)

5. Derek Anthony's hysterical rants and chants incorporated into a rap song and used as a ring tone.

6. The story of Bob Chick's hair rescue operations (from hair tonics to failed plugs and the current toupee)

7. A language course from Vince Basile, teaching me how to better operate a language full of "owning" words such as "flotsam", "stooge" and other powerful gems

8. A research project undertaken with the title:"Schmoes - The unsung heroes of bodybuilding"

??? ???

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 04:30:51 AM »

We've already heard his voice - he was on Special Ed and Blockhead's radio show.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 04:34:26 AM »
We've already heard his voice - he was on Special Ed and Blockhead's radio show.

Link? I have not heard it. How do we know it was the real person who was once reflected in the trailer park window? We need a youtube video of him showing his blubber filled face in addition to the voice

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 04:36:21 AM »
??? ???

Calm down, Gloria! The hair is part of the body and Donald has done a lot to build up his. Maybe it is not traditional bodybuilding but it is still related through some long distance connection

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 04:37:56 AM »
Calm down, Gloria! The hair is part of the body and Donald has done a lot to build up his. Maybe it is not traditional bodybuilding but it is still related through some long distance connection

;D ;D ;D

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »
Ron! You have to give up your measurements!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »
Link? I have not heard it. How do we know it was the real person who was once reflected in the trailer park window? We need a youtube video of him showing his blubber filled face in addition to the voice
Squad was on BNR several times, including his spot-on impersonation of Milos. His voice was confirmed by our team of psychic warriors using basic remote viewing techniques, as seen in the forthcoming 'Men Who Talk To Goats'.
BigNationRadio.com

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 01:22:21 AM »
Squad was on BNR several times, including his spot-on impersonation of Milos. His voice was confirmed by our team of psychic warriors using basic remote viewing techniques, as seen in the forthcoming 'Men Who Talk To Goats'.

So in other word, you can't confirm it was him? Is his speech slurred or impeded by the thick layers of fat and blubber in his face?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 02:39:25 AM »

no 1 demand

squadfather wasd on special ed's show .. his voice is fine and he's a funny dude ...you = owned

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 02:51:04 AM »
no 1 demand

squadfather wasd on special ed's show .. his voice is fine and he's a funny dude ...you = owned

Hi Dave! On parole and back in the trailer park?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 02:52:01 AM »
Hi Dave! On parole and back in the trailer park?
I'll take it you are not the sharpest tool in the shed

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 02:55:05 AM »
I expected to see nasser useed garments, grapefruit vids, etc

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 03:08:44 AM »
I'll take it you are not the sharpest tool in the shed

...still sharper than you, blubber boy!