Author Topic: How much caffeine makes you jittery  (Read 6240 times)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: How much caffeine makes you jittery
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2009, 10:47:35 PM »
Why would you ?

Better for him .. caffeine is addictive and not healthy.

Besides that , I don't get the whole coffee-thing .. sure a coffe with milk and sugar tastes ok but a warm chocolate drink or any kind of tea beats the taste of coffee by far.

And people who think black coffee without sugar tastes good either have a very weird taste or just like it because they are so used to it / addicted to it.

Things that actually taste good are those that children usually like.. and children don't like coffee or beer. If you eat/drink anything regularly you might start to like it .. this is actually something that can be developed over time. Especially if there's something addictive in it like alcohol or caffeine ..

PS :

Whiskey just like any other liquor does NOT taste good

no, they are just acquired tastes.  i love my coffee black.  i didn't at first.  i don't drink coffee every day, i'm not addicted.  i just think that the flavor of black coffee is so good, there is no need to cover it with cream or sugar.  it has such a distinct, full flavor of its own.

same with whiskey.  it tastes good straight.  you might not be used to it, but once you refine your pallette, its well worth it.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 11:57:21 PM »
for the record, 5 hour energy sucks.  didn't do shit for me.

nothing beats a large peet's, black, with a shot or two of espresso.  now that is some liquid energy.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 08:50:50 AM »
for the record, 5 hour energy sucks.  didn't do shit for me.

nothing beats a large peet's, black, with a shot or two of espresso.  now that is some liquid energy.

I'm the same way with 5hr Energy. Doesn't do shit for me. Neither does Red Bull.
And I prefer Peet's head and shoulders above Starbucks, but the best coffee I've had is either Cafe Trieste or a local independent (spreading quickly though) from SF named "Philz Coffee."

When it comes to Peet's, I'll just go straight for the jugular. Not messing around with anything, I'll just have a quad espresso. I'm usually good after that!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 09:23:31 AM »
They sell 250mg caps over here, the label says not to take more than EIGHT per day, eight!
First time users who immediately go to 8 are going to suffer :P