Author Topic: Something that many of you will like  (Read 9577 times)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Re: Something that many of you will like
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2009, 06:57:16 PM »

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 06:59:26 PM »
The welfare system in the UK is a tremendous thing.

So much so that it gets abused. Our own people are milking it dry and cheating/stealing/lying to get more money etc than we deserve we should sort out those probs before teh rest of teh worlds IMO.

Free education and free healthcare is tremendous IMO - Imagine coming from a country where you have to leave school early because you cant afford it to this country.

About illegal immigrants - so many ppl are granted asylum here or a blind eye is turned towards them. It pays to be dishonest where I live

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »
The welfare system in the UK is a tremendous thing.

So much so that it gets abused. Our own people are milking it dry and cheating/stealing/lying to get more money etc than we deserve we should sort out those probs before teh rest of teh worlds IMO.

Free education and free healthcare is tremendous IMO - Imagine coming from a country where you have to leave school early because you cant afford it to this country.

About illegal immigrants - so many ppl are granted asylum here or a blind eye is turned towards them. It pays to be dishonest where I live

Yeah well, your average welfare cheat of Irish origin isn't liable to be sending money back home to fund some terrorist org, or even better sending their sons over there

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 07:05:10 PM »
i'm sure people will click on the links i've provided and draw their own conclusions about where the ultimate sympathies of pakistani/muslim doctors and other professionals lie.  until you disown the irrational parts of your religious and cultural heritage, all your professional attributes are nothing more than lipstick on a pig  ;D
Oh for fucks sake, lets get off our "rational" high ground shall we? Many many much smarter muslims than you out there contributing far more to american society you c unt. The healthcare and IT sectors would suffer heavily if muslims decided to emigrate out of the country tomorrow, so they are of obvious value to society. add to this the fact that most are well integrated into society and you are rally left with no rational reason to object to their presence in our country. you can spew some bullsht about islam being this or that, but that is mostly... wait for it, yes irrational hogwash.
follow the arrows

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »
Em, the Irish are terrorists also :)

We should sort out our own scum before we try to take on the rest of teh world

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 07:08:19 PM »
Oh for fucks sake, lets get off our "rational" high ground shall we? Many many much smarter muslims than you out there contributing far more to american society you c unt. The healthcare and IT sectors would suffer heavily if muslims decided to emigrate out of the country tomorrow, so they are of obvious value to society. add to this the fact that most are well integrated into society and you are rally left with no rational reason to object to their presence in our country. you can spew some bullsht about islam being this or that, but that is mostly... wait for it, yes irrational hogwash.

i'm sure we could get some nice secular chinese, korean and indian (collectively smarter than anything the muslim world has to offer) folks to replace the "brain" drain .  don't let the door hit you in the ass  :-*

so far the greatest achievement of your country's "intellectual elite" has been to create a network that sold our nuclear technology to our enemies. way to go!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 07:11:28 PM »
There is only one "Solution" to this problem.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »
i'm sure we could get some nice secular chinese, korean and indian (collectively smarter than anything the muslim world has to offer) folks to replace the "brain" drain .  don't let the door hit you in the ass  :-*
ok so at least you are not denying their services. your personal bias is obviously at play if u want to kick them out despite their contributions, no?  ;) You don't think the indians and chinese are mroe loyal to their own customs and countries? Let me have some of what you're smoking, Alex.

so far the greatest achievement of your country's "intellectual elite" has been to create a network that sold nuclear technology to our enemies. way to go!
Hey dumbfuck, didn't I tell you to shut your blabeering mouth a full page ago? Pakistan has a Nobel laurette in physics, and has produced several other great scientists (including those who work oversees). It is sad that pakistan has a tremendous brain drain, so most pakistani acheivements are being made in western countries.  But nice straw man douchebag, we're talking about pakistanis overseas not native pakistanis. keep diggin that hole, biatch. I'm gonna take care of some other work now rather than waste time on you.
follow the arrows

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 07:18:50 PM »
ok so at least you are not denying their services. your personal bias is obviously at play if u want to kick them out despite their contributions, no?  ;) You don't think the indians and chinese are mroe loyal to their own customs and countries? Let me have some of what you're smoking, Alex.
Hey dumbfuck, didn't I tell you to shut your blabeering mouth a full page ago? Pakistan has a Nobel laurette in physics, and has produced several other great scientists (including those who work oversees). It is sad that pakistan has a tremendous brain drain, so most pakistani acheivements are being made in western countries.  But nice straw man douchebag, we're talking about pakistanis overseas not native pakistanis. keep diggin that hole, biatch. I'm gonna take care of some other work now rather than waste time on you.

gotta throw some IEDs together for your brothers in Waziristan?

once the chinese and the indians start blowing up shit here, i'll say we throw them out too.  But they won't, because, as I said, collectively they're much more pragmatic and intelligent  than you fanatical idiots  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 07:26:47 PM »
Wow, well that's what happens when you have such loose immigration laws.

I'd be shipping these fuckers out of my country by the boatload.

Looks like the Jews are gonna have a big problem over the next 50 years... :-X

What a fucked up situation.  I'm glad I get to experience the last of the good days...

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 07:35:15 PM »
I think this video is pretty sensationalist and plays fast and loose with the facts. Truth is a lot of Muslims that come to western countries and their offspring move to more secular ways. I don't think the answer to all our problems is going to be spreading the word of "Jebus".

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2009, 07:54:34 PM »
I am personally all for shipping all religious people out of the US.  they're all the same. religious = stupid.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 08:11:33 PM »
we know that first generation Pakistani immigrants bigbobers and haider are anything but secular

what do you think they're going to do when their taliban-loving mullahs ask them for "charitable" contributions?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 08:21:40 PM »

Another good video summing up Islam in the UK by a Brit. And it's funny to boot!

That would be Indians that you're talking about, who are usually hindu. Just look at what the Muslim minority is trying to do that country, full of upstanding, hard-working Hindu individuals. Muslims make up like 5% of that country's population and are responsible for pretty much every terrorist attack in their quest to reclaim land that doesn't belong to them.  ::)

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
  • The Mighty Ducks Didn't let Emilio Estevez down!
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2009, 08:51:05 PM »
Oh for fucks sake, lets get off our "rational" high ground shall we? Many many much smarter muslims (insert nationality or religious group here) than you out there contributing far more to american society you c unt. The healthcare and IT sectors would suffer heavily if muslims] (insert nationality or religious group here) decided to emigrate out of the country tomorrow, so they are of obvious value to society. add to this the fact that most are well integrated into society and you are rally left with no rational reason to object to their presence in our country. you can spew some bullsht about islam being this or that, but that is mostly... wait for it, yes irrational hogwash.

This can apply to mostly any society.

(referring to the Muslim Demographics video) On paper that is very likely to happen. Real life? probably not.

END OF THREAD! carry on.
-BM

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2009, 08:53:13 PM »
This can apply to mostly any society.

(referring to the Muslim Demographics video) On paper that is very likely to happen. Real life? probably not.

END OF THREAD! carry on.

actually it doesn't.  but nice try all the same  ::)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2009, 08:54:31 PM »

Another good video summing up Islam in the UK by a Brit. And it's funny to boot!

That would be Indians that you're talking about, who are usually hindu. Just look at what the Muslim minority is trying to do that country, full of upstanding, hard-working Hindu individuals. Muslims make up like 5% of that country's population and are responsible for pretty much every terrorist attack in their quest to reclaim land that doesn't belong to them.  ::)

haha good video

i believe that muslims actually comprise around 20% of the indian pop .... and there are also hindu extremists.... but they are nowhere near as virulent and widespread as Haider's bros

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2009, 10:12:03 PM »
we know that first generation Pakistani immigrants bigbobers and haider are anything but secular

what do you think they're going to do when their taliban-loving mullahs ask them for "charitable" contributions?

this is true, Muslims are not moderates. Until they form an organized moderate movement they should not be trusted.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2009, 12:41:03 AM »
If it weren't for oil, all Muslim societies would be bankrupt. They offer nothing to the world except energy they found beneath their feet.

It is very telling that they all flee their own communities for other nations and very worrisome that they turn the lands in which they arrive into the hells they just left.

G

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2009, 01:45:19 AM »
If it weren't for oil, all Muslim societies would be bankrupt. They offer nothing to the world except energy they found beneath their feet.

It is very telling that they all flee their own communities for other nations and very worrisome that they turn the lands in which they arrive into the hells they just left.

pretty much...

I will never knowingly favor a muslim ever in my life regardless of the situation... it is merely fighting fire with fire

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2009, 02:25:24 AM »
mexis didn't blow up our most famous landmarks

The Irish do that in the UK.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2009, 02:29:14 AM »
The Irish do that in the UK.

at least they are from europe.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2009, 05:56:45 AM »

Let's not forget hindu terrorist group known as the tamil tigers who were supported by the indian government. The muslims are a highly repressed minority in India and have suffered through several attempts at genocide, and here you are talking about terrorist attacks commited by muslims. let's get a balance view here for a second.
follow the arrows

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2009, 06:51:44 AM »

Is this the terrorism board?  ???

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2009, 07:21:47 AM »
I dont know why maybe i am conditioned to be racist to an extent by teh society i live in but i have never met a latino in my life. I have met muslims though and constantly read about them in the press and on here.

Ill remain open minded but that did make me feel slightly worried.

Hi Ursus!  Nice to meet you!   :)