Author Topic: Pennsylvania - Forced Vaccinations - Gun Control... HB 492  (Read 2307 times)

James

Re: Pennsylvania - Forced Vaccinations - Gun Control... HB 492
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 08:30:03 PM »
How the hell do you think I felt in February 2005 when I worked on GWB campaign and then he proceeded to try to jam amnesty down out throats and called us all vigilantes and racists for not wanting that mess???

same here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 08:32:07 PM »
same here.

I remember that night he was elected and he gave the "political capital" speech and I had a bad feeling like something bad was going to happen. 

I never liked Kerry, dont get me wrong, its just I remember that night since I was in Jax Fl helping out down there and watching that with tons of other people and just not feeling right about that speech.  It seemed very selfish to me. 

James

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 08:37:06 PM »
I remember that night he was elected and he gave the "political capital" speech and I had a bad feeling like something bad was going to happen.

I never liked Kerry, dont get me wrong, its just I remember that night since I was in Jax Fl helping out down there and watching that with tons of other people and just not feeling right about that speech.  It seemed very selfish to me.

If you look at the pols, more people consider themselves a conservative than any thing else.  That is why McCain lost (I think),  as many conservatives felt betrayed by Bush, and did not vote in the last election. Did not want to be fooled again.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 08:38:39 PM »
LOL !!

I work during the day (sales) when I normally post, so I cant afford to make long post most of the time.

But now it is late, and free from work.

Why I am on here with the rest of you on a Friday night is another question.... :)

Eh...I'm married with 3 kids and just got back from a high school football game.  My party nights are behind me.  Kinda sad, but I wouldn't trade it for anything...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 08:39:50 PM »
They're just going to keep fucking us like this too.   So fellas, what do we do?  Maybe a thread for ideas?  I mean it sure would be nice to get some people into government not hellbent on jerking the people over.  We're going to go back and forth between jerkoff dems and republicans unless something is done.  Really, honest question, what the hell can people do about it?

James

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2009, 08:41:16 PM »
Eh...I'm married with 3 kids and just got back from a high school football game.  My party nights are behind me.  Kinda sad, but I wouldn't trade it for anything...

Me neither

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2009, 08:41:24 PM »
If you look at the pols, more people consider themselves a conservative than any thing else.  That is why McCain lost (I think),  as many conservatives felt betrayed by Bush, and did not vote in the last election. Did not want to be fooled again.

Amnesty was the one issue, especially after 9/11, that made my blood boil with Bush more than anything because it was so obvious that his business buddies' interests were more important than national security in that area.  Additionally, he had the nonsense compassionate conservative crap that only threw the base under the bus at every opportunity.    

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2009, 08:50:14 PM »
if you want to hold me personally responsible for Obama, fucking fine, I don't give a flying fuck.  go right ahead.
whos holding you personally responsible bro?

Im simply stating that his actions have been pretty much in step with what alot of ppl said they would be and had proof to back it up.

Again to say you didnt know this would happen means you werent paying attention bro.

I said no matter who got in taxes would get raised even though both said they wouldnt...both would have passed a stimulus plan

you know i like you man but call a spade a spade, obama acted like this from day one what made you think he was going to change after he got elected?

James

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2009, 08:51:44 PM »
They're just going to keep fucking us like this too.   So fellas, what do we do?  Maybe a thread for ideas?  I mean it sure would be nice to get some people into government not hellbent on jerking the people over.  We're going to go back and forth between jerkoff dems and republicans unless something is done.  Really, honest question, what the hell can people do about it?

Good question.

I kinda view D.C. as an overweight woman, who has maxed out all her credit cards.  She needs to be put on a diet, and have her credit cards cut up. .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »
Good question.

I kinda view D.C. as an overweight woman, who has maxed out all her credit cards.  She needs to be put on a diet, and have her credit cards cut up.  Their was one man in the election that could have done just that , A Doctor, named Ron Paul. oh well......

I feel more like DC is lawrence from Full Metal Jacket. 

James

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 08:54:58 PM »

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2009, 09:00:43 PM »
whos holding you personally responsible bro?

Im simply stating that his actions have been pretty much in step with what alot of ppl said they would be and had proof to back it up.

Again to say you didnt know this would happen means you werent paying attention bro.

I said no matter who got in taxes would get raised even though both said they wouldnt...both would have passed a stimulus plan

you know i like you man but call a spade a spade, obama acted like this from day one what made you think he was going to change after he got elected?
you're right, I was totally clueless and wasn't paying attention.  I'm sure everyone knows that's who I am.  I'm sure there's absolutely no excuse for what I did other than that I just wasn't paying attention.  Thanks for your oh so keen insight tony.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 09:01:11 PM »
LOL!!!  TRUE!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2009, 09:05:54 PM »
you're right, I was totally clueless and wasn't paying attention.  I'm sure everyone knows that's who I am.  I'm sure there's absolutely no excuse for what I did other than that I just wasn't paying attention.  Thanks for your oh so keen insight tony.
you know thats not what i meant bro, no need to get all butt hurt about it

by the way

I have some ocean front property in arizona to sell you for cheap  ;) trust me at my word after all you did obama right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2009, 09:12:27 PM »

by the way

I have some ocean front property in arizona to sell you for cheap  ;) trust me at my word after all you did obama right?

The problem was that the dems were so eager to beat Bush and Palin that they did not really vet Obama and consider what exactly they were getting.  Alot of dems i spoke to got wrapped up in the MSM spin and refused to look at anything negative about the guy. 

Of course they wrote me off as a right wing nut, but I am far more informed than the average idiot out there, and like it or not, I knew a of this was going to happen. 

Just by virtue of the fact that Obama raised most of his money from wall street and GS says all i need to know about him. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »

by the way

lol, you just basically said that's not what you meant but that's what you meant.  Tony, sorry, I really don't give a flying fuck about your opinion.  you never listen to what a person says and usually twist what they say to mean what you want anyway.

so really, "bla bla bla"--Tony

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2009, 09:08:28 AM »
Hugo, I appreciate your honesty.  I guess I saw Obama as being so full of thit and transparent, that I couldn't understand why people couldn't see it.  I think most likely in your case, you just wanted so badly to believe it....happens to everybody.  I have done it myself on more than one occasion.

And as for your "what do we do?"  I agree.  When I sit down and talk with a coherent group of people, I'm always amazed at how often we can come to some type of consensus on things, yet the dimwits in Washington are just sooooo concerned with partisanship, taking care of their pork-belly projects and ego's that they really, really just don't give two shits about any of us. 

For example on healthcare reform.......it's a political move on both sides of the isle, for the most part, because they are already taken care of and NEVER have to worry about it for the rest of their lives.  Make ALL of them fall under the same/plan and guidelines and see how quickly it would probably improve.

I think one giant step towards fixing all of the mess is serious term limits and tone down the "perks" they receive so that people who run are closer to doing it for the right reason, which is supposed to be to serve their country, and not just as a career to line their pockets.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 05:14:51 AM »
Hugo, I appreciate your honesty.  I guess I saw Obama as being so full of thit and transparent, that I couldn't understand why people couldn't see it.  I think most likely in your case, you just wanted so badly to believe it....happens to everybody.  I have done it myself on more than one occasion.

And as for your "what do we do?"  I agree.  When I sit down and talk with a coherent group of people, I'm always amazed at how often we can come to some type of consensus on things, yet the dimwits in Washington are just sooooo concerned with partisanship, taking care of their pork-belly projects and ego's that they really, really just don't give two shits about any of us. 

For example on healthcare reform.......it's a political move on both sides of the isle, for the most part, because they are already taken care of and NEVER have to worry about it for the rest of their lives.  Make ALL of them fall under the same/plan and guidelines and see how quickly it would probably improve.

I think one giant step towards fixing all of the mess is serious term limits and tone down the "perks" they receive so that people who run are closer to doing it for the right reason, which is supposed to be to serve their country, and not just as a career to line their pockets.

Good post. 

Most of the obama voters I know were so filled with disgust for Bush that they refused to really consider just who they were voting for.  even now, i know a bunch of obama voters who have doubled down on stupid with regard to what he is all about and the people around him.  These people are hopeless and will never ackowledge the reality we face and that the same gang is in charge.