Author Topic: vince mcmahon  (Read 4926 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: vince mcmahon
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 08:59:31 AM »
Yeah if I was a parent I would definitely think twice about letting my kids watch the WWE these days.
Wonder what the ratios are as far as who makes up the fans, adults or kids? I loved it when I was like 10yrs old but now its for teenagers and up. I like the hot chicks but the swimsuit matches are pretty lame and unnecessary. Just have the chick hang outside the ring like Elizabeth did.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2009, 09:09:22 AM »
Yeah if I was a parent I would definitely think twice about letting my kids watch the WWE these days.
lol, its the most kid friendly it's been since the 80's. It has a pg rating, no blood, women are covered up, no swearing.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2009, 09:13:51 AM »
lol, its the most kid friendly it's been since the 80's. It has a pg rating, no blood, women are covered up, no swearing.
You think so? The language is questionable and the women are mostly there for T and A purposes. Cant argue with the success,it just seems like a soap opera for adults. Was it bad in the 80's?Cant recall.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »

Mass, maybe he means he doesn't want them exposed to the awful wrestling and horrid mic work?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 09:18:42 AM »
Mass, maybe he means he doesn't want them exposed to the awful wrestling and horrid mic work?
lol that could be a possibilty. ;D

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »
Who said Arnold couldn't do that?

Arnold has NOTHING to prove, as far as bodybuilding is concerned. He's got 5 NABBA Universe and 7 Mr. Olympia trophies that show that he's know what he's doing, in terms of physique.

He has moved onto other things.

Vince had nothing to prove getting in that sick condition at 58 years old either.