Author Topic: VINCE TAYLOR VS. CHRIS CORMIER  (Read 27943 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: VINCE TAYLOR VS. CHRIS CORMIER
« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2009, 06:22:33 PM »
The kids an idiot , he just can't grasp it ...Vince was an outstanding bodybuilder but Mr Olympia nope , he just can't look past his own hate towards Dorian to see that , Vince wasn't going to beat Haney whenever he faced Kevin he lost 95% of the time
I remember Vince taking a verbal stab at THE MIGHTY BRIT after a 91 Euro Grand Prix event but Dorian was never scared of Vince.   He knew once Haney left, the title was all his.  I doubt the eye injury made much of a difference. Vince was way too slim.  Remember the 91,  when its down to the 3rd place award?   He's standing between Haney and Dorian listening out for the 3rd place check amount knowing it was his.
((-::

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #176 on: November 03, 2009, 08:02:16 PM »
No disrespect to Vinve but like I SAID he was NEVER an Olympia contender like Shawn, Kevin and Flex where.   Matter of fact those 3 are tied for being THE UNCROWNED MR O!!!!!   Just because Vince has beaten them at times means nothing it just means one of those 3 f'd up.   Those 3 were an inch from winning the Sandow. Vince never had a chance.   He was never a runner up!!!   So I stand by what I said.   Better than Shawn?????   You must be the one on crack...he's beaten Shawn but he was not BETTER ....as for Nasser .......Nasser WAS a runner up !!!!!!   So what's your point.

he's beaten shawn but was not better?...lol..

so what does "better" mean then?....oh i get it, in your eyes.

1989 vince smoked ray, and even in 91 when he was considerably off he smoked him. No doubt that Taylor was better than Ray. You just need to look at them both and its a no brainer. the only time shawn beat vince at an o was when vince was an old man and on his retirement year.

Also, when they actually competed against each other, shawn was in all time best shape. he didnt fuck it up. the year vince fucked it up , he still beat an in shape ray. Vince was superior to Ray.

To put nasser in for comparison is to have shit in your eyes. i wont even comment. this uncrowned mr o stuff is ridiculous. Now, as far as comparing who's better by different years placings is stupid also. You can only compare them when they were against each other- and , as you're clearly stating, at a mr.o. Which i have done..and vince wins.

so using your own argument, your "facts" are actually wrong.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2009, 04:39:40 AM »
Hulkster,answer me this simple question.....have you ever competed yourself.
The reason i ask is because if you haven`t,then you don`t realise how other guys can look great in some contests,but not close to their best come olympia time.The physcological factor of knowing Dorian was competing was the one thing stopping them from coming into the olympia in great shape.You ask anyone who has competed and they`ll tell you how great they looked the morning of a show,but when you get backstage and see other guys in great shape,you start to get stressed out and smooth out.Thats why its pointless comparing pics of Vince,Ronnie,Nasser etc from different years,and different contests,to pics of Dorian.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2009, 01:43:26 PM »
no, you say its pointless because dorian gets owned half the time in the front shots.

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #179 on: November 04, 2009, 02:40:17 PM »
no, you say its pointless because dorian gets owned half the time in the front shots.

::)

Troll meltdown , calm down internet-fan-boy  ;)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 04, 2009, 04:13:09 PM »

1989 vince smoked ray, and even in 91 when he was considerably off he smoked him. No doubt that Taylor was better than Ray. You just need to look at them both and its a no brainer. the only time shawn beat vince at an o was when vince was an old man and on his retirement year.

Also, when they actually competed against each other, shawn was in all time best shape. he didnt fuck it up. the year vince fucked it up , he still beat an in shape ray. Vince was superior to Ray.

To put nasser in for comparison is to have shit in your eyes. i wont even comment. this uncrowned mr o stuff is ridiculous. Now, as far as comparing who's better by different years placings is stupid also. You can only compare them when they were against each other- and , as you're clearly stating, at a mr.o. Which i have done..and vince wins.

And yet (like I said) Shawn is the uncrowned Mr. O!!!!  A title Vinve never recieved.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #181 on: November 04, 2009, 05:34:13 PM »
Hulkster is a fucking tool-bag kid is lacking a lot in his life my guess is he's taking a lot of beatings in real life and when he comes on here he just gets more and he reverts to that douche who was stuffed in lockers

Whoa, you don't post any less on here do you?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 04, 2009, 05:45:50 PM »
Whoa, you don't post any less on here do you?

It's not quantity it's quality and most of his posts are spam and trolling , all he knows is the shit

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #183 on: November 04, 2009, 06:23:40 PM »
yeah. all I know is shit. ::)

yet I own ND regularly with pics like this that thoroughly debunk everything he writes: ::)

I feel bad for people that read ND's posts and don't realize that most of what he says about the sport is wrong.

like his gem that vince was never a threat to dorian or a threat to the olympia ::).

well, guess what ND? your attempt to rewrite history has failed: and Flex tells the real story like it was back then.

not your bullshit attempt to pretend like you have a clue what was going on at the time.. ::)

thankfully, many of us were following the sport back then and can call you on your bullshit.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2009, 06:29:46 PM »
yeah. all I know is shit. ::)

yet I own ND regularly with pics like this that thoroughly debunk everything he writes: ::)

I feel bad for people that read ND's posts and don't realize that most of what he says about the sport is wrong.

like his gem that vince was never a threat to dorian or a threat to the olympia ::).

well, guess what ND? your attempt to rewrite history has failed: and Flex tells the real story like it was back then.

not your bullshit attempt to pretend like you have a clue what was going on at the time.. ::)

thankfully, many of us were following the sport back then and can call you on your bullshit.

troll meltdown

and yeah all you know is shit which is why Bob Chick corrected your shit , Kevin Horton corrected your shit , almost everyone who seen Yates live and in person corrected your shit , Ronnie Coleman himself doesn't agree with your shit

you know nothing it's a fact and everyone calls you on being a ignorant troll

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #185 on: November 04, 2009, 08:38:38 PM »
ND melting down because I embarassed and exposed his bullshit attempt to rewrite history.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 04, 2009, 08:40:51 PM »

Look   I liked Vince more than those others but,   how many times has he placed 2nd in the O?   Nuff said!!!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #187 on: November 04, 2009, 08:45:36 PM »
how many pro shows has shawn won?

Vince has won 22, holding the record for a long time.

Shawn has won...2.

thats it.

dont get me wrong. I think shawn at his best would beat vince.

but we can't simple use contest records as a means of comparing physiques.

thats what ND tries and it fails miserably. you have to compare physique to physique.

not who placed where in which contest at which year..
Flower Boy Ran Away

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 04, 2009, 08:47:11 PM »

Shawn has won...2.

thats it.

thats what ND tries and it fails miserably. you have to compare physique to physique.

Shawn's goal was to win the Olympia and nothing else. He never wanted to be a Grand Prix'er.  When one show is your goal, your really not going to win a lot of shows.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2009, 04:08:08 AM »
ND melting down because I embarassed and exposed his bullshit attempt to rewrite history.. ::)

Rewrite history? I'm using history to outright prove you dead wrong as usual. Vince was NOT threat to Dorian history proves this

first time Dorian faced Vince was at the 1991 Mr Olympia Dorian beat him , second time they met 1991 Grand Prix of England Dorian beat him again. third time they met 1992 Mr Olympia Dorian beat him again . fourth time they met 1995 Mr Olympia Dorian beat him again , fifth time they met 1996 Grand Prix England Dorian beat him again . sixth time they met 1996 Grand Prix Germany Dorian beat him again , seventh time they met 1996 Grand Prix Spain Dorian beat him yet again

Every single time Vince Taylor met Dorian onstage he failed , therefore moron he was NO FUCKING THREAT to Dorian Yates this is history and as usual you can't counter the facts only deny them as usual

I will continue to expose you for the ignorant troll you are , keep posting and I will keep battering you into the ground with facts & history  ;)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2009, 04:16:06 AM »

You have to compare physique against physique in the SAME CONTEST.Not random studio shots taken over a period of years,and then compare them to the worst possible pic of Dorian you can find.And you still haven`t answered my question,have you ever competed.?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2009, 04:23:17 AM »

Shawn has won...2.

thats it.

More stupidity by our resident dummy , we can't use contest records as a means a comparing physiques? why would we do that  ::) why would we use the results from contests that directly compared physiques to physiques  ::)

How did Vince's physique compare to Dorians every single time they met? he lost therefore stupid he was NO threat to Dorian , like Ronnie was no threat , like Kevin was no threat

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2009, 04:24:11 AM »
it's funny that this thread was meant to be between chris cormier and vince taylor but was converted for a while by nd and shalaby to be nasser vs. cormier then has been converted recently by hulkster and nd to be dorian vs. vince  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2009, 04:35:35 AM »
it's funny that this thread was meant to be between chris cormier and vince taylor but was converted for a while by nd and shalaby to be nasser vs. cormier then has been converted recently by hulkster and nd to be dorian vs. vince  ;D

As usual you guys like to switch gears to Yates it's mostly all you know  ;)

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2009, 04:39:14 AM »
OK guys, I'll tell you the truth, both Yates and Coleman are gay and have been having an affair since 2001 - they wish ND and Hulkster would share their love for each other and end this destructive conflict.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2009, 04:45:21 AM »
OK guys, I'll tell you the truth, both Yates and Coleman are gay and have been having an affair since 2001 - they wish ND and Hulkster would share their love for each other and end this destructive conflict.

There is no conflict , there are disgruntled fan-boys who's heros got their assess handed to them by Dorian so now they have to try and prove their heros were better in every thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them .

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2009, 05:26:16 AM »
There is no conflict , there are disgruntled fan-boys who's heros got their assess handed to them by Dorian so now they have to try and prove their heros were better in every thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them .

Come on, you both feed of it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2009, 05:47:37 AM »
Come on, you both feed of it.

It's not the only topic I post on it's the only topic they eat

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2009, 06:27:35 AM »
Seems like there's an equal amount of trolling from both parties. Acting all classy and mature on an internet bodybuilding forum seems false somehow anyway.

P.S. Do you really have to beat someone at a show to count as a threat? I mean Levrone was a threat to Ronnie several times at the O but he never beat him after 98. I suppose Dorian was rarely beaten, but it's not like in '92 he was already Dorian Yates 6XMr O, back then he was still Dorian Yates no times Mr O, so I find it believable that even if he was the favourite, he hadn't actually won it yet and other people were still in the running, and you never know until the show and all that.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2009, 06:33:54 AM »
Seems like there's an equal amount of trolling from both parties.

Not at all. ND is always rational and sticks to discussing the issue logically. Hulkster is all about personal attacks and disrespecting Dorian every chance he gets, even in threads that have nothing to do with the guy.

Plus, ND posts in all kinds of threads, but Hulkster only posts about Ronnie and Dorian, with one post out of every 1000 or so talking about bush (not the president) ;D