Author Topic: Guess the GetBigger  (Read 3274 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Guess the GetBigger
« on: November 02, 2009, 08:54:34 AM »
In this topic I will pretend I am a GetBig member and write this person's diary. When someone guesses the person I will write a new person's diary to guess.

Here is number 1:

I wake up thinking about when I was only a kid and took d-bol. I am sure that if I took BB drugs now I would not have to get a cosmetic nose surgery in order to get chicks.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Guess the GetBigger
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 08:56:18 AM »
In this topic I will pretend I am a GetBig member and write this person's diary. When someone guesses the person I will write a new person's diary to guess.

Here is number 1:

I wake up thinking about when I was only a kid and took d-bol. I am sure that if I took BB drugs now I would not have to get a cosmetic nose surgery in order to get chicks.

That Aaron Singermans guy's girlfriend?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 08:58:50 AM »
What would AAS and your nose have to do with eachother?
Watching The Haters

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 08:59:31 AM »
Bastino

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »
Iron neck.

Next.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 09:04:33 AM »
Iron neck.

Next.

CSI- New Zealand !!!!   ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 09:23:23 AM »
Iron neck.

Next.

Correct.

Number 2:

I wake up in the morning and I log onto Facebook. I look for updates from my favourite muscle man. Since I see no updates I lock onto GetBig. Here, I work on a new photoshop I am creating.. it involves my favourite muscleman and a bodybuilder known as Doz.
Others here at GetBig give me and my crew a hard time, but we don't mind. We have a special bond with each other and this results in that we often talk to each other via a specific communication platform.
Who am I?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 09:25:01 AM »
Correct.

Number 2:

I wake up in the morning and I log onto Facebook. I look for updates from my favourite muscle man. Since I see no updates I lock onto GetBig. Here, I work on a new photoshop I am creating.. it involves my favourite muscleman and a bodybuilder known as Doz.
Others here at GetBig give me and my crew a hard time, but we don't mind. We have a special bond with each other and this results in that we often talk to each other via a specific communication platform.
Who am I?

Big Bobs, or one of the Nasser toolbags.  I don't bother paying attention to which one is which.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 09:25:49 AM »
Big Bobs, or one of the Nasser toolbags.  I don't bother paying attention to which one is which.

Nope.. it is not BigBobs

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 09:26:41 AM »

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 09:30:11 AM »
Correct.

Number 2:

Who am I?
Sherief Wankbag

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 09:30:16 AM »
Hulkster

nope. Here's a clue: Think closely about the word "Doz" I posted

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 09:32:34 AM »
Sherief Wankbag

Correct.

Number 3 (a little hard):

I GetBig like
My english not good so..
Sometimes I speak about Germany like
Of Arnold Schwartznegger fan I am

hehhe who is better speak english van damme or sarcev?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 09:38:21 AM »
CSI- New Zealand !!!!   ;D

Never watched that show, but I like the idea of involving sheep.

Correct.

Number 3 (a little hard):

I GetBig like
My english not good so..
Sometimes I speak about Germany like
Of Arnold Schwartznegger fan I am

hehhe who is better speak english van damme or sarcev?

Dave Czech?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 10:27:03 AM »

Dave Czech?

Correct.

You guys make up a person for us to guess...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 10:29:56 AM »

Dave Czech?

Miss that guy do I lol
Watching The Haters

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 10:42:48 AM »
instead of going out and partying w my peers i enjoy locking my door and raging exciting internet battles in my dorm room. My room mate and friends keep asking me to go out and party with them, but I am too busy owning others on getbig! Some kids mock me because of my horse face, but i dont let them know it bothers me.
w

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 10:45:15 AM »
instead of going out and partying w my peers i enjoy locking my door and raging exciting internet battles in my dorm room. My room mate and friends keep asking me to go out and party with them, but I am too busy owning others on getbig! Some kids mock me because of my horse face, but i dont let them know it bothers me.

ouch!  Bezerk is not going to be happy with you Gene

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 10:48:03 AM »

CalvinH???

;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »
CalvinH???

;D
impossible. Calvin never finished 8th grade.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »

Goudy?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 11:59:34 AM »
i wake up in the morning and smell the shitty aroma coming from my fat pig of a wifes mouth, i roll out of bed onto my carpet, which is covered in vomit and piss stains, and go eat my bbreakfast which consists of a two day old chocolate spinkle donut and a red label budweiser.  i go to the gym to train later on after watching married with children, i ride my 500 dollar lawn mower motor powered motorcycle down to the parkign lot where i see the gym owner, he snickers to onew of his clients ( a short buff asian guy with spikey hair) that "here comes the internet idiot who smells liek garbage.."...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »
i wake up in the morning and smell the shitty aroma coming from my fat pig of a wifes mouth, i roll out of bed onto my carpet, which is covered in vomit and piss stains, and go eat my bbreakfast which consists of a two day old chocolate spinkle donut and a red label budweiser.  i go to the gym to train later on after watching married with children, i ride my 500 dollar lawn mower motor powered motorcycle down to the parkign lot where i see the gym owner, he snickers to onew of his clients ( a short buff asian guy with spikey hair) that "here comes the internet idiot who smells liek garbage.."...

Pumpster?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 12:18:00 PM »

Tbombz, when did you get married?   ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 12:20:53 PM »

who is this?