Author Topic: RX muscle > MD  (Read 5093 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: RX muscle > MD
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 08:30:57 PM »

PROOF that Romano is studying Getbig and tearing the Underarmour beanie off of his head...

At 10:29pm I logged into Rx just after posting my previous post.

I am able to LOG IN but not able to see any threads. I am not banned but I am completely de-activated.

- Block!
?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2009, 08:37:33 PM »
I believe you can only post in the ADULT sections... The pit and the 18 and over section... Or so I've been told.
A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2009, 08:47:23 PM »
I believe you can only post in the ADULT sections... The pit and the 18 and over section... Or so I've been told.
You're right.

Clearly... CLEARLY Romano is in FL banging his head against the wall probably on the phone making some calls. He's going to use his ''I'm Italian. I'm a pseudo-gangster. I have connections" shit on me without a doubt.

The irony of it all is that I am still a huge fan of his writing and always (and still do) admire his knack and talent as a bodybuilding industry writer.

- Block!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2009, 08:49:44 PM »

BWA HA HA HA!

I just recieved a TEXT from somebody that Romano knows (nobody in Chicago) who also knows me and the whole ordeal that read...

" as i type this i bet Romano is in dave's basement breaking shit, lol! "

- Block!
?

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 08:57:27 PM »
nice story, keep it comming!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 08:59:57 PM »
Why use your mod powers to take away someones ability to post on a message board........

FFS its only the internet.

Block u must be hitting a real nerve on romanos juiced to the tits yet still 185lbs body.....

Keep up the good work my deep dish pizza eating friend.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »
nice story, keep it comming!!
I will. I'm not finished.

I just gave everybody a mere glimpse of it.

I am still interviewing people and getting more facts over the fiction.

More than likely this thread will be zapped as Romano (who hates Ron Himself and thinks Ron Himself is a fat piece of shit Jew) will call Ron Himself and ham it up and get him to zap it.

Funny thing is the person who just text'd me making fun of Romano is somebody Romano speaks to probably daily... or at least 2-3 times a week.

- Block!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 09:02:13 PM »
Why use your mod powers to take away someones ability to post on a message board........

FFS its only the internet.

Block u must be hitting a real nerve on romanos juiced to the tits yet still 185lbs body.....

Keep up the good work my deep dish pizza eating friend.
Thank you my criminal babysitting friend!

Dan Duchaine once said that if can't grow on Deca and D-Bol then you probably will never be able to grow on anything.

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »

Thank you my criminal babysitting friend!

Dan Duchaine once said that if can't grow on Deca and D-Bol then you probably will never be able to grow on anything.

- Block!

hey remember at the 08' arnold when me, you, special ed, and a23 saw romano and palumbo at the expo and sp ed walked up to romano and gave him a tap on the shoulder and said hello.

then romano got all butthurt and snapped at ed cos he just had "gyno" surgery, and his man titties were hurting him.

remember the look romano had in his eyes, who knows what he was hopped up on that day, but it definetely wasnt the free noexplode they were passing out at the expo booths.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2009, 09:10:43 PM »
 I

Just like how Buddy Revel told Jerry Mitchell that no matter what he says or does they were going to fight after school at 3:00 in the 1987 movie ' Three O'Clock High '

- Block!

That is a good fucking movie,LOL!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2009, 09:22:29 PM »

hey remember at the 08' arnold when me, you, special ed, and a23 saw romano and palumbo at the expo and sp ed walked up to romano and gave him a tap on the shoulder and said hello.

then romano got all butthurt and snapped at ed cos he just had "gyno" surgery, and his man titties were hurting him.

remember the look romano had in his eyes, who knows what he was hopped up on that day, but it definetely wasnt the free noexplode they were passing out at the expo booths.
I remember. Yes.

He slapped Special Ed's hand away and did that 'The New Guy' look snapping a CRAZY EYE. As If!

I would like to take this moment to say HELLO to RXMuscle's very own... 'elite lifter' as he is reading this thread right now doing his best to defend the honor of Rx.

Within the last 15 minutes (11:21pm Central Time) he started PMing Getbig's very own FLEXINGTONSTEELE with threats and racial insults calling him a malnourished Getbig scum negroe.

That all started after Flexington started posting in this thread.

More PROOF that Rx h0mos can't get enough of me, Flexington and Getbig.com

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2009, 09:26:13 PM »
I remember. Yes.

He slapped Special Ed's hand away and did that 'The New Guy' look snapping a CRAZY EYE. As If!

I would like to take this moment to say HELLO to RXMuscle's very own... 'elite lifter' as he is reading this thread right now doing his best to defend the honor of Rx.

Within the last 15 minutes (11:21pm Central Time) he started PMing Getbig's very own FLEXINGTONSTEELE with threats and racial insults calling him a malnourished Getbig scum negroe.

That all started after Flexington started posting in this thread.

More PROOF that Rx h0mos can't get enough of me, Flexington and Getbig.com

- Block!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is a shout out to all of the rx muscle fan boys who read getbig all day but are afraid to post here!

BUT! they are definetely man enough to send racist, yet hillarious pm's to getbigs very own.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2009, 09:29:16 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is a shout out to all of the rx muscle fan boys who read getbig all day but are afraid to post here!

BUT! they are definetely man enough to send racist, yet hillarious pm's to getbigs very own.

It is no secret that Rx members spend alot of time reading and studying Getbig trying to figure out why their forum lacks the magic of Getbig. I wouldn't doubt if schmoes like Leave1, elite lifter, Klaus Urine and soliders like them lay in puddles of their own drool in fetal position because they are too afraid to post here.

elite lifter sending you those PM's is point blank PROOF of that theory!

- Block!
?

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2009, 09:30:38 PM »
this could flare up like the old muscle mayhem vs getbig feuds from back in the day, great comedy is had when getbig circles the war wagons and starts raiding other sites lol
Odilly

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »
It is no secret that Rx members spend alot of time reading and studying Getbig trying to figure out why their forum lacks the magic of Getbig. I wouldn't doubt if schmoes like Leave1, elite lifter, Klaus Urine and soliders like them lay in puddles of their own drool in fetal position because they are too afraid to post here.

elite lifter sending you those PM's is point blank PROOF of that theory!

- Block!

All those toolbags from the pit wouldnt last a minute in the "thunderdome".

The pit is about as hardcore as a bowel movement.

If they dont like something u say the mods simply edit your post and reword everything that you've said. It would be funny if they did it once or twice, or if it had a smidge of wit, but sadly it doesnt........

Oh well thank god for getbig........

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2009, 09:34:02 PM »
this could flare up like the old muscle mayhem vs getbig feuds from back in the day, great comedy is had when getbig circles the war wagons and starts raiding other sites lol
ALL great wars are fought over PUSSY, if you think about it.

If you break it down to it is all about pussy. Example: The Trojan War.

If Getbig went to war with Rx it is because of PUSSY. Romano and Evan got caught up over PUSSY. A Getbigger hears about it and makes fun of it... Rx comes to Getbig to "see what we are saying" and all fucking hell breaks loose.

Hahahahahah!

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2009, 09:35:31 PM »

well whenever a getbigger post over there they simply do what they did to block and delete all of his post until they ban him......

Leafy used to post there but like block got relegated to the pit then they banned him, alex 23 was banned from there as well as a few others.......

It would be funny to totally own those douchbags over there, but they wont allow it to happen.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »
Hahaha! Okay.

You really don't know the inner-structure of Rx.

I was banned in March of 08 for 'keeping it real'.

I was UN-banned a few weeks ago for... 'keeping it real'.

Now because Romano knows I have ultimate dirt on him and his 'love life' he locked me out of my profile, changed my avatar from a Blockhead to a small little dick, he deleted all my PM's to him as we argued about his threats and false accusations of me.

Private Messages can be seen by the moderators over there and they get shared by many people.

It is great for videos and being updated all the time and showcasing amateurs, which is more exciting and fun than "the pros" but there is a lot of shady shit over there all because Romano is trying desperately to hide his online love affair with a woman he hasn't even met before.

- Block!

well you should respect the moderators over there and not try and threaten them with outing information they look at as sensitive
TEAM Nasser

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2009, 09:42:11 PM »
well you should respect the moderators over there and not try and threaten them with outing information they look at as sensitive
Fawk you, "jtsunami"!

Who's side you on, schmoe?

SallyAnne has my luv and respect, actually. She's okay.

Flexingtonsteele is right. They won't allow Getbiggers to post there out of fear that thier forum might get good and interesting. Instead they have Shelby Starnes making 8-11 threads a day about himself with nerds posting... "u look great! congrats!"

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2009, 09:44:25 PM »
Fawk you, "jtsunami"!

Flexingtonsteele is right. They won't allow Getbiggers to post there out of fear that thier forum might get good and interesting. Instead they have Shelby Starnes making 8-11 threads a day about himself with nerds posting... "u look great! congrats!"

- Block!

Block, are u saying shelby starnes doesnt look great??

He put on 30lbs of pure muscle in 5 weeks using his pre/intra/post workout concoction and a great diet........

Also he can transform anyone into a bodybuilder totally natural losing up to 100lbs in 16wks. Its quite amazing.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2009, 09:45:19 PM »
Fawk you, "jtsunami"!

- Block!

none im just saying it's there forum and you should respect that, would you try and out sensitive private information about Ron on here and dangle it in front of him, it's about respect for the authority where you are at.

TEAM Nasser

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2009, 09:48:11 PM »
none im just saying it's there forum and you should respect that, would you try and out sensitive private information about Ron on here and dangle it in front of him, it's about respect for the authority where you are at.

Well I guess I'm a real rebel, "jtsunami". What can I say? Pray for me...

- Block!
?

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2009, 09:48:26 PM »

he probably would lol
Odilly

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2009, 09:49:53 PM »
Block, are u saying shelby starnes doesnt look great??

He put on 30lbs of pure muscle in 5 weeks using his pre/intra/post workout concoction and a great diet........

Also he can transform anyone into a bodybuilder totally natural losing up to 100lbs in 16wks. Its quite amazing.
Please! Over a gream of test a week, close to a gram of Eq, tren, insulin and growth will do that for you.

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2009, 09:58:17 PM »
Please! Over a gream of test a week, close to a gram of Eq, tren, insulin and growth will do that for you.

- Block!
Spot on assesment Block!

shelby has more drugs running through his system than the entire cast of dr.drew celebrity rehab show on VH1.......

I just liked how when u asked him how he put on the weight he said through his diet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

what kind of fools does he think we are.....