Author Topic: Hot 33 yr old Teacher has sex w/13 yr old student...  (Read 18426 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Hot 33 yr old Teacher has sex w/13 yr old student...
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2009, 02:07:08 AM »
I know you don't watch "Rehab," but last night the Barback named "Art" was being strongly pursued by this older cougar/milf broad. Pretty cute for her age, and she was all over Art.
Halfway through the show she meets him and gives Art her card so he can "show her the town."  So when Art sees the card he looks at the name and says "Mrs. Wilkerson?" (or whatever her name was) and he pauses....

...it was his 3rd grade teacher! (true story)

See, I would end up throwing the remote at my TV

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2009, 05:20:09 AM »
Teaches and after school hip hop class= Mudshark

HAHAHHAHA

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2009, 06:00:27 AM »
I'm telling ya, when this happens, if the teacher and student would just shut their fuckin' mouth they would both be happy! Brag about the shit in your later years, but NOT while it's happening!

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2009, 06:14:55 AM »
another incident in the u.s.!? is this becoming an epidemic?! does this stuff happen in other countries?

you know back in the day and probably even now, the public was always concerned about an older male teacher doing this to a young girl and now it seems the situation is reversed? do these women teachers actually plan this all ahead of time? you know 1) i'll be a teacher and 2) now that i'm a teacher i can try to seduce horny young teenagers? or....

do these incidences just happen?

i will say though that in reality i don't think this phenomenon is new, whether a older male teacher with a young female student or vice versa a older woman teacher and a young male student. i'm 40 and i remember rumours back in high school that one of the stud football stars and homecoming princes was having an affair after school with the more than twice his age married p.e. teacher as it turns out many years later i found out that this rumor was true. also.....

in high school there were rumors about our school nurse a woman in her early 50's that was supposedly a nympho!? lol! i do know that more than a few times me and my friends and others sitting in the main courtyard of our big high school would see 3 to 4 football players after practice dressed only in football shorts and mesh shirts with their gym bags walk into this nurse's office and about an hour later come out dressed in different street clothes? wonder what was going on there?!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2009, 06:16:52 AM »
and i was just about to brag to you guys i got a handjob this morning.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2009, 06:42:32 AM »
Damn... She describe him as a 25 yr old in 13 yr old's body. Read into that how you want. Maybe he was a horny as a 25 yr old. Had sex with him 2 in her  car  in some park. Waste of some good Cooter..

Then you'd have a "Flex Wheeler", w/o the muscles, but with a massive victim complex

'Reporting from Coors & I-40.'  ???

'Ya, take a left on Budweiser, go straight until the McDonalds on McDonalds and take a right there, then a left on Microsoft.  It's just past KFC High School.  If you see Mountain Dew Health Care you've gone too far.'

Also, why has everyone in America turned orange?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2009, 08:00:23 AM »
WTF!? Why would you fuck a child? She's decent looking...she can't find a fucking adult to fuck?

She had 3 kids as well, so i'm sure she found some earlier.

She just couldn't resist that 25-year old in a 13-year old boys body. ?!?!?
Q

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2009, 11:48:12 AM »
Damn... She describe him as a 25 yr old in 13 yr old's body. Read into that how you want. Maybe he was a horny as a 25 yr old. Had sex with him 2 in her  car  in some park. Waste of some good Cooter..

Then you'd have a "Flex Wheeler", w/o the muscles, but with a massive victim complex

the other teacher "ratted her out" hahahahaha... the male news reporter was probly pissed about the kid fuckin that fine ass teacher great choice of words imo... and lol at that fat man/woman dyke thing at 3:30... hilarious video... as if it's serious at all... i'd have loved to fuck some of the teachers at my school when i was 13... thats why i went home and nutted thinking about them

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2009, 12:49:45 PM »
mudshark curious.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2009, 12:51:31 PM »
mudshark curious.
Shes Latina, so that doesn't apply.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2009, 12:53:16 PM »
Me to. When I was 13 I wanted to fuck a few of my teachers.

Good for the kid. Getbig Approved! Little mofo got mad Game.

- Block!
I'm sure Mr. Smith and Coach would appreciate your 'growth'
L

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2009, 12:54:31 PM »
There's nothing wrong with them if seen from the point of view of a 13 year old boy.  :P
       what he's saying if teacher was a dog she should get the  chair.
F

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2009, 12:57:04 PM »
white kid?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2009, 04:26:23 PM »
WTF!? Why would you fuck a child? She's decent looking...she can't find a fucking adult to fuck?

because she's a pedophile

E
E

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »

because she's a pedophile

E
Agreed, there has gotta be one set of rules for every one

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2009, 09:03:04 AM »
It's different with a male...(I know it is not the view of modern mental health professionals, but a male teenager having sex with an older woman doesn't always traumatize the kid.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2009, 09:55:16 AM »
lucky little bastard.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »
It's different with a male...(I know it is not the view of modern mental health professionals, but a male teenager having sex with an older woman doesn't always traumatize the kid.

are the girls "always" traumatized?

E
E

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2009, 04:40:00 PM »
What a dumb ass bitch to throw her whole career and reputation away on some little 13 year old pecker.  I mean seriously.........we all sit her and say what a fucking champ that kid is and what's the big deal but think about it.................what the fuck does a 33 year old have in common with a 13 year old?  What kind of sick twisted fucking bitch would want some 13 year old up in her pussy.  16 year old I could maybe understand but 13?  That's just weird.  That bitch has gotta have mad mental issues.  Probably insecure as hell. 

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2009, 11:19:42 PM »
lucky little bastard.

I disagree...This POS teacher is throwing a wretch into the game that we all have to play...The game isn't supposed to be that easy...And because she breaks the rulz, fucking retards can walk around and reproduce filtering new retards into the game...This complete mess doesn't do a thing to help the human race move forward in any intelligent fashion...In fact, he hurts the human race...She is the WALMART of humanity...

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2009, 04:25:37 AM »
This story is such bullshit! The child is NOT a victim. At that age he's a walking horn dog who wanted that teacher and wasn't gonna pass on tapping that ass and YES the teacher was ratted out.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »
This story is such bullshit! The child is NOT a victim. At that age he's a walking horn dog who wanted that teacher and wasn't gonna pass on tapping that ass and YES the teacher was ratted out.

Atually no the teacher was not ratted out, she had to tell, one the woman and co-worker are teachers, two, it was gonna get out anyway, like the kid's trouser snake did, and if it was found out the co-worker knew, then she would be fired.

And just because the kid got off, doesn't mean he is a victor, he now thinks that either people in positions of authority like tachers, either don't keep their word, or a female teacher can be manipulated by that student.

So in a sense, both have thrown a wrench in the game. Chick is a Pedo.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »
I used to fantasise every day about my 45yo teacher i used to call for her to help me even though i didn't need it so i could feel one of her breast on my chin. when i was 13 and overloaded with hormones it would be a wounderfull dream to have her teaching me about sex  :P
Money drugs and bitches