Author Topic: Questions and Answers from Necrosis  (Read 9255 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Q and A
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2010, 07:15:59 PM »
Dear Smokes,
I figured this thread was overdue for a good bumping...

What are your thoughts on Conjugated Linoleic Acid as a lipid catabolist?
The 3-letter character limit makes it difficult to search on here.
Anyway, CLA supposedly targets abdominal fat, specifically - not sure of the mechanisms through which it allegedly does that, but…

My buddy included it during his contest prep a few years ago, but he used it with a bunch of other stuff, and I’m curious how it stands on its own.
I seem to remember you mentioning a while back that sesamin was an excellent stim-free fat burner.
I don't want to go the caffeine/ephedra route for long, so I'm looking for something that could be used before, after, (and possibly) during that.

So, how about it?
What can I do to help get ready for bikini season...

...besides NOT wearing one?

Thanks.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2011, 07:50:46 PM »
Dear Smokes,
I figured this thread was overdue for a good bumping...

What are your thoughts on Conjugated Linoleic Acid as a lipid catabolist?
The 3-letter character limit makes it difficult to search on here.
Anyway, CLA supposedly targets abdominal fat, specifically - not sure of the mechanisms through which it allegedly does that, but…

My buddy included it during his contest prep a few years ago, but he used it with a bunch of other stuff, and I’m curious how it stands on its own.
I seem to remember you mentioning a while back that sesamin was an excellent stim-free fat burner.
I don't want to go the caffeine/ephedra route for long, so I'm looking for something that could be used before, after, (and possibly) during that.

So, how about it?
What can I do to help get ready for bikini season...

...besides NOT wearing one?

Thanks.

I've been thinking about this question for awhile :D ;D

The short is that it appears to have beneficial effects on body composition but the data is very mixed. Some studies show it has inflammatory and insulin dysregulatory effects.

My not so informed opinion as the data is so confounded is that its not worth the money and could possibly hurt you in the long run.

HEAT from avant labs or whoever is selling it now is a good fat free fat burner. If you cant find it i will get you a link, its good for mood elevation as well.

i would apologize for the time it took for me to answer this but it is so ridiculous that it's pointless ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 03:26:43 AM »
I've been thinking about this question for awhile :D ;D

The short is that it appears to have beneficial effects on body composition but the data is very mixed. Some studies show it has inflammatory and insulin dysregulatory effects.

My not so informed opinion as the data is so confounded is that its not worth the money and could possibly hurt you in the long run.

HEAT from avant labs or whoever is selling it now is a good fat free fat burner. If you cant find it i will get you a link, its good for mood elevation as well.

i would apologize for the time it took for me to answer this but it is so ridiculous that it's pointless ;D

Ha-ha…
No need to apologize; I appreciate the answer.

Have you personally used it?
Yes, please send me a link.
I'd love to check it out, and neither of my usual suppliers carries it.

It’s good to have you back.
You’re a breath of fresh air around here!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 07:57:07 AM »

Ha-ha…
No need to apologize; I appreciate the answer.

Have you personally used it?
Yes, please send me a link.
I'd love to check it out, and neither of my usual suppliers carries it.

It’s good to have you back.
You’re a breath of fresh air around here!

Thanks

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/genomyx/heat-stack-90-caps.html

i have never personally used CLA but have used heat only for mood elevation mostly. I am usually stimed out daily lol. I have always combined it with stimulants, but the ingredients do have scientific backing.

cheers!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2011, 04:14:42 PM »
Thanks

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/genomyx/heat-stack-90-caps.html

i have never personally used CLA but have used heat only for mood elevation mostly. I am usually stimed out daily lol. I have always combined it with stimulants, but the ingredients do have scientific backing.

cheers!

Good stuff.
So, Genomyx makes it now; that must be why I couldn’t find it under Avant when searching.
Looks like an impressive formula.

I’m also still considering trying Scivation’s sesamin product: http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/scivation-sesamin.htm
The more I read about it, the more I’m liking it.

Thanks, again!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2011, 11:56:19 AM »

Good stuff.
So, Genomyx makes it now; that must be why I couldn’t find it under Avant when searching.
Looks like an impressive formula.

I’m also still considering trying Scivation’s sesamin product: http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/scivation-sesamin.htm
The more I read about it, the more I’m liking it.

Thanks, again!!

its good stuff, however it can deplete glycogen levels and cause some fatigue and flatness. Nothing major as glycogen depletion is common during diets.